Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8251-8300 of 14056

一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
im getting such a headache with all the ships on gossip girl. there are too many!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because they've all slept with each other! lmao
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
^ that's what i'm saying.....guys..can we please change the subject to TVD or delena!......so what do u guys think about the first scene in tvd premire..no katheirne?..no jon?
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
haha i agree on that! aldough i'm kinda okay with all GG ships besides nenny and derena lol. natessa.. hmm kinda idk lol nair are better though :)

serenate.. me ADORE since my first introduction to GG.

also cherry FTW
 haha i agree on that! aldough i'm kinda okay with all GG ships besides nenny and derena lol. natessa.
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
first scene in TVD premiere?? what where???! o__O
一年多以前 katie15 said…
but also w/ vampire shows u have to be careful that they dont cross the line into weirdness. im telling u a lot of spnt shows just get so strange.

*cough* Jacob and Bella's daughter *cough* -- I know it's a book/movie but oh well :P
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
I hate Chuck. And sometimes Blair. Nate is amazing. Love Dan. Serena is okay.
I hate Nate/Jenny, SereNate is okay, Love Nair, love Dair (actually think Dair is the only thing that will make me start liking the show again) Dan/Vanessa weirdest couple ever Chuck/Jenny blehhhhh. Chair stinks...
And idk can I change my name??
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
thank you kristy!!! <33 that means so much to me :D
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
exactly! smeyer didnt know when to stop and suddenly jacob was in love with a baby. lets hope that doesnt happen on vd. though i wouldnt be surprised if that happened to stefan. anyway first episode no katherine but yes jon.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
*cough* Jacob and Bella's daughter *cough*
--
That's not just weird, it's also plain disgusting :/
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
oh well you hate chuck and i hate dan lmfao :P
at least we both love nate <3

don't diss jacob/nessie... they're adoreble <3
yeah lol^ just go to edit ur profile i bet it's on there. lol NO MORE GG talk pleaseeee lmaoo
and bella nooo LMAO i;m talking about what u guys think LMAO!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
And I love Jacob and Bella. Thought I'd throw that out their. Renesmee and Jacob makes me physically sick to think about.

Hmmm premiere of TVD.....Damon realizes he kissed K instead of E, E goes in the house and finds John dead. Jeremy OD's or something...That's all I got so far.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
i hated jacob up until breaking dawn and he imprinted on nessie! hate jacob/bella becouse i adore edward/bella.. who likes werewolfs lol. Team vampire
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
hmmm
lets hope that doesnt happen on vd. though i wouldnt be surprised if that happened to stefan.

Lmao me neither.

That's not just weird, it's also plain disgusting :/

Exactly! And there are people that actually think they are cute.:/
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
jeremy is not a vamp, elena sees an almost dead john, stefan broods. yeah thats like the first ten minutes. OR maybe the show will surprise us and not start right after the finale.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
don't diss jacob/nessie... they're adoreble <3
--
You're a weird person.. haha =P

I hated Jacob, but I found him quite funny in his part of the last book :)
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
Exactly! And there are people that actually think they are cute.:/

im one of them lol. better then jacob/bella.. and it was also the fact that it explained why he had been drawn to bella.. he was gonna imprint on her daughter.. besides she's only little for a while since she grows up super quick so it's not that disgusting lol
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
stefan broods
--
lol.. I have a feeling you're right on this one at least ;)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
jeremy is not a vamp, elena sees an almost dead john, stefan broods. yeah thats like the first ten minutes. OR maybe the show will surprise us and not start right after the finale.

The writers said that it will carry on from where they left off. I also doubt Jeremy is a vampire and Stefan will definately be doing more brooding! lol
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Are there any fans of Stefan here? lol.
^ that is what i was thinking sara...that it doesn;t start in the kitchen but i do not think so julie said...they will start off where they left off...i'm thinking no kat first episode..idk why tho lol
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
i didnt like edward/bella, jacob/bella, jacob/baby, jasper/alice...etc. all the couples in that book are gross to me!
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
heart
Hello, girls! :)
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
yep im weird lol. i can take that though haha.

okay TVD..

elena walks in to find jon (dead or semi-dead), kathrine lurks in the shadows.. stefan mr boring shows up before kathrine can show herself.. you find out what happened to jer and caroline and then it goes to start a new day..
kaite...HOW CAN U EVEN ASK THAT Q LMAOO!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
besides she's only little for a while since she grows up super quick so it's not that disgusting lol
--
the thought that he loved her in that way when she was a baby is still disturbing to me.. like seriously, how can people be okay with that. And I don't mean the fans, I mean the characters of the book..lol
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
nope i don't like stefan.. he's so irrelevant (reminds me of dan humphrey). Don't HATE him either though lol.
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
i think we can all safely bet our money on the fact that stefan will brood lol! i think it will be cooler if they dont start off straight where they left off but who knows. i trust the writers. any fans of stefan? HAHAHHAAHA
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
i didnt like edward/bella, jacob/bella, jacob/baby, jasper/alice...etc. all the couples in that book are gross to me!

Lmao, pretty much the same as me!

--

Hey Anna! XD
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Edward/Bella. (takes deep breath) Don't get me started, lol.
I love Jake. :)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
the thought that he loved her in that way when she was a baby is still disturbing to me.. like seriously, how can people be okay with that. And I don't mean the fans, I mean the characters of the book..lol

I agree, it disturbs me a lot. If I had been Bella I wouldn't have allowed Jacob anywhere near my daughter.
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
a lot of stuff in that book is disturbing! oh well Smeyer loves to spread the message that women are helpless w/o their psychotic boyfriend, and its okay for a man to sexual assault you, and dont forget the pedophilia.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
*slow* Hey Anna!!
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
Hi anna :)
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
smile
I see you`re all about Twilight atm. So, did anyone of you see Eclipse? Was it good? I was going to see it, but... ;P
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
And Meyer actually thinks she got the idea for her book from a dream! lmao. Also her books are badly written; I usually don't care about this if I like the book, but as I hate the books, it irritates me lol.
一年多以前 Isabellaaa said…
i love the books :D the movies.. nah they're not as good..

i gtg now though :) ttyl <3
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
I see you`re all about Twilight atm. So, did anyone of you see Eclipse? Was it good? I was going to see it, but... ;P

I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning on seeing it with some friends so we can take the piss out of it.:P
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Bye Bella.XD
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
So, did anyone of you see Eclipse? Was it good?
--
It was okay-ish. I expected a decent Jasper/Alice scene cause it was the best book for them.. :/ But Riley was hot!! :)
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
I saw it. Team Riley, Team Emmett, Team Jasper, and Team Jake here. :):)
It was okay....the Edward/Bella parts were boring to me. More actiony.
一年多以前 shankii said…
angelic
Hello girls!! Long time no see xD! I just finished reading Nightfall, I LOVE it!!! Amazing Delena moments
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
heart
Bye Bella!!
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
laugh
so we can take the piss out of it.:P

HAHA. KATIE ILY<3 MTE! Why do you think I`d go to watch it anyway? I`m not in love with Edward for sure. ^_^
一年多以前 shankii said…
cool
I saw Eclipse and even though I don't like the saga I'm so Team Jacob, Edward is so gah!!! He irritates me as well as Bella ¬¬
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Hey Selene! *hugs* You've been away for agesssssssss! lol. I've missed you.:( What's up?

And what do you think of the infamous bathtub scene for Bamon? lol
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
bye bella! and hey anna!

and oh yeah smeyer is a terrible writer. she writes about the most mundane boring stuff. "so bella woke up and thought about edward. then she went to the kitchen and thought about edward. then she made some eggs and thought about edward. she said goodbye to charlie and (shocker) thought about edward. then she went out the door and fell flat on her face and thought about edward." wow mind blowing stuff right there!
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
If you guys hate Twilight, listen to this guy.
He makes the book actually enjoyable.
link
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
And Bye Bella! :)
Hey Anna!
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
smile
YOUUU GUYS. I really need to read the books as well! Are there many Stelena and Bamon scenes? ;/