Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7651-7700 of 14056

一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Saying Bamon is just a fairy tale, we will end up with them happening now! lol.

Anyway, I have to go bye girls.
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
he was the best character. such a cool plot how he came back from the future. he was noble, powerful, funny, heartbreaking, mysterious. and i just think that drew fuller is very pretty even if katie thinks hes ugly! i also wish they kept him. he obviously was very popular.
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Bye Katie! :):)
And I agree (of course :D) with what you said! And his whole life was heartbreaking, especially the epsiode with his gf who died..:(:(:(
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
nah katie its not jinxing lol! hahahha no one important likes them. not lj smith, not julie or kevin or any of the vd cast. whats to worry about? bye katie!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
oh yeah bianca i think was her name. they were engaged but he had to give up e/t b/c of evil wyatt. how come wyatt is more powerful than chris? thats not fair. at least chris got to make up with leo and i think leo ended up liking him more in my opinion lol!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
oh btw i was trying to figure out a meredith and the only person i cud think of is maybe amber tamblyn. you know who she is? not that she is meredith exactly but shes a great actress and i like her personality. so....
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
^
THat's EXACTLY who I said should play her a couple of pages ago...We are twins, lol! :D:D
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
seriously? u thought of her too? lol maybe its meant to be and she will be meredith. well im going to the macy's fireworks. bye if ur still on!
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Byeeee! :D:D:D
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Sara are you still here?!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Also, LOL!
Bamon fans are still trying to deny that Caroline is on the cover of Midnight. Seriously, how dense can you be?
I just read this "I still think it might be Bonnie without the perm and contact lenses... " xD
一年多以前 xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
^^^Hahaha, they're all deluded!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yes they are!
The description of Caroline from wiki fits the person on the book perfectly.

I wonder why she's on the cover anyway. Do you think she dies or something?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
It's possible that she might.
I think she's on the cover because her story has been building ever since Nightfall, and Midnight is when it's all going to come to a climax.
Midnight is when it's all going to come to an end...

and all our questions are going to be answered.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
^ Exactly.
We'll finally get to see Damon and Elena together. :)
Yeah...and Im dying to know what happend in the motel!!!
Do you think they...you know?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
No, they definitely did not.
Because the morning after, Damon tasted her tears and made a remark of something like "Still unicorn tears". Elena is still a virgin.
Nooo...that happend during chapter 8.

Thats when he said something like "I dont know how you got this reputation Elena buh you'ra a virgin"
And then it said they were kissing and then thats when the chapter finished.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yeah. And then something happened that night... but Damon didn't remember anything past the conversation of virginity because Shinichi took his memories from him again. That's why he tasted her tears in the morning and was surprised that she was still "unicorn bate", because he figured they would have had sex.
Oh, I seriously need to re-read it.

But what would've happened that she said she wouldn't tell anyone until she told Damon? I need to know...I'm dying here!
It can't be exchanging blood...they've done that some many times already...so what?
How much I'm thinking is actually hurting me.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I'm not sure.
I think it may have something to do with a secret Damon is hiding, that Elena found out because of the whole seeing into his soul thing. You know, the boulder being guarded by young Damon.
Ohhh...Maybe.
Whatever it is I hope its something that when Elena thinks about it, it grips her and it makes her yearn for Damon so much and it makes her realise she can't live without him and that he needs her as much as she needs him and well it'll make them endgame!!!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I think it is having that effect on her already.
We saw her fall in love with Damon in SS to the same extent she is in love with Stefan. :)
^^^Maybe even to a further extent!!!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Exactly :D
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
heart
some tweets:
-Nina said the blooper reel on the DVD is very funny. (@KatGrahamAus)
-Ian confirmed he would be shooting a Season 2 promo/teaser in a few days. (@SalvatoreCast)
-Nina’s favorite episodes are Lost Girls and Children of the Damned. (@SalvatoreCast)
-Nina wrapped a scarf around Ian's eyes & mouth & Ian says, "Oh Paul I love it when U do that to me" LOL #tvdozcon bromance (@dixiesattic)
-Nina: "I don't have fun, I'm boring and lame." but more seriously, she likes movies and cooking. (@vileseagulls)
-Nina loves filming the flashbacks because of the costumes and because she gets to bite people. (@y_vet)
-Nina: "how do you know that I'm not a vampire and about to lock this whole place down? ...because I'm on a diet."(@vileseagulls)
-Ian Q: How did you & Nina get your chemistry for that dance scene? Ian: I [gave her] these prescription drugs...(@aka_vee)
-Ian Q: What are your hobbies? Ian: Trying to be as cool as Paul Wesley. It's a long hard road ahead of me. (@aka_vee)
-Ian: Stefan would kick Damon's ass, but they would both kick the Twilight guys' asses.(@aka_vee)

i just thought you`d like to know some of these. ;) {link}
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Thanks Anna XD
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I love Ian so much... great sense of humor! :D
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Nicole XD You still there?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yeah, I'm here.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
heyyyy XD What's up?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Nothing really. It's SO hot and humid here but I'm going to a pool party later so it's okay! What are you up to?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
The weather isn't bad actually here for once. Nothing much.. I couldn't go swimming at my gym because I forgot my stupid hat {yeah we have to wear freaking gay hats in the pool}. But I was also laughing because some stupid brat tried picking a fight with my brother {he pushed my brother on the way home from school} and then my brother punched him rofl.

But yeah, tomorrow I'm going to see Shrek 4 with some friends and I have to go to someones 17th party next week at Nachos. But I'm all alone tonight because my brother has some school awards evening so my parents have gone to watch him get an award rofl {It's so boring.}

Anyway, sorry for the rant XD I'm really bored at the moment rofl
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Haha good for your brother. :)

Aww I would be bored too. You should invite some friends over or something, if it's not too late!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Yeah one of my friends is coming over soon, she lives like across the road from me lmaoo but she's out at the moment ;/
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Well at least you will have something to do soon :)
Did you start your new job yet?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
You can't really have pool parties here because of the weather, so no one really has their own pool and there aren't any outside pools anywhere :((
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I start at the weekend.;) Eeeek it's scary lmaoo
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
That really sucks. Pools aren't that common around where I live, but there's still a few here and there. They are much needed in the summer!

Haha I know it's scary! But it will go okay, I promise.
I'm getting kind of nervous because I'm being trained for something new at my work tomorrow.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
That's England for you! Most of the year, the weather is crap so there is no point of outside pools. Although my friend used to have an outside pool so that was fun.;) The only time I can really go in an outside pool is when I go abroad on holiday. England is just bad like that! lmaoo

I hope so lol, there were a few scary ppl when I went for my interview rofl. And I'm sure you will be fine. Do you get paid extra? ;)
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
But you get the accents, so it's okay. It evens out! xD

Haha well they may be intimidating at first, but once you get to know them they'll be nicer. :) No I do not get paid more, sadly. :(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Lmaoo the accents. Well I don't think I have an accent so :P

Oh but American accents are one of my favourites along with Australian. I am in love with both XD

I know, but I'm like the shyest person ever when I don't know someone and I'm so quiet. But when I know ppl I can be really loud rofl. Awww well that sucks, but what type of role is it? You work in a cinema right?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I wish I knew what my accent sounds like! I'm dying to know, but I never will. Frustrating! xD

I'm the exact same way. I'm shy and quiet with people I don't know and huge groups of people, but once I get to know somebody I am a loud mouth! Just be friendly to everyone and you'll be okay. :)
Selling tickets... which is better than concession because in a way there's a lot less to do!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Rofl I wish I knew what my accent sounded like. But where ever I go, apart from Manchester because I live there, people can tell I'm from Manchester rofl. But apparently the Manc accent is the least popular English accent and ppl prefer Scouser and Londener {How?! lmao} But yeah, American accents are hot. But I will have to be honest, most people I know don't like American accents, I'm like the only one rofl.

Aww it will be fine. Selling tickets isn't that bad, and you're just not used to it, once you are, all you will be thinking is that it is boring. It's the same when I had to work on the till in the charity shop I was in; at first I was scared and then I got used to it. Mind you, there have only been a couple of people I have wanted to say F off to. Most have been okay XD
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Haha I guess you are just an oddball then Katie! Well I guess it depends on what kind of American accent. Like, I can tell what a southern accent sounds like because I don't have one... and most of the time I don't like how it sounds.

Yeah, I know it's not bad. I still get nervous but everything though, even when it makes no sense to! Haha oh believe me, there have been plenty of people I would have loved to give a piece of my mind. Dealing with people sucks sometimes!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Lmao must be XD But I still think I have a "normal" accent if I even have an accent rofl, but according to some ppl I do. Even ppl abroad know I'm from Manchester... scary thought rofl.

Really?! American accents all sound the same to me rofl.

I'm the same rofl. It's hard not to be, when you aren't used to things. I envy ppl who are really confident. And yeah, working with the public can sometimes suck. Sometimes I have felt like a little kid when ppl have been really rude and I can't tell them what I think of them, I just have to fix a smile and hope they leave quickly.