Zero Kiryuu Do 你 want to make a good 日本漫画 series similar to Vampire Knight?

ZekiYuro posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 02:02PM
You can show the summary of your manga

Zero Kiryuu 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ZekiYuro said…
tongue
I don't want much,actually...
一年多以前 ZekiYuro said…
Because I'm not good at drawing
一年多以前 ZekiYuro said…
smile
^_^
一年多以前 Darkness_Reaper said…
smile
Well.. I guess a manga similar to Vampire Knight is a good idea. I have though about starting to draw manga-like posters again, but I've never though of actually following VK's idea. If it were, may be it would be something about a Balkan girl with two best friends. Both of them boys. One of them Russian the other also fromt he Balkans somewhere. The girl, is born with no heart, but despite of that she holds massive power. When she's little, her parents and family where all killed by her uncle, who took her in captivity for a few years until these two boys came to be students of her uncle. She and the two boys train with years until her uncle dies and doing so tells her that she still has a chanse to feel alive. He gives her directions to some castle in Germany where there is a secret passage to an old Prussian, underground cottage where a beating heart is kept alive for years, since she was born. This girl and th etwo boys form an alliance and go after the heart. Due to the girl being heartless, she stops at nothing to get to her destination and killes anyone in her way, be it a child or a mother. In the end, the 3 turn out to be evil for their doings. However that doesn't stop them to get to the castle and cottage, however when they get there, the heart is dead. The girl grows furious and ltierally brings down the hole caslte and dissapears alogn with the two boys. Later on they try to find some kind of a heart that fits her and so on the two boys form little crushes on the girl as they travel and kill and so goes on.. It would take years to do such a thing and to sharpen out every detail and backstory of a character, but I guess it would be worth it..