Yu-Gi-Oh Please read

blurgh posted on May 08, 2010 at 10:36PM
Hello. First of all I want to thank you for at least looking at the thread. I've tried in a lot of places and most people just skim over my post.

Yu-Gi-Oh Tweakers is a brand-new forum community dedicated to Yu-Gi-Oh and, more specific, the creation of fan made cards.

Creating your own cards is fun and simple, so anyone can join. From a computer newbie to a tech expert, everyone fits in.

We've also got a TCG department, where you can discuss your deck builds, talk about strategies and even arrange duels online using Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Dueling (YVD)!

If you're interested, here's the Yu-Gi-Oh Tweakers site: link
and here's a list of made cards in desperate need of images: link

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll join us soon.

Yu-Gi-Oh 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 lilmissYuganna said…
angry
Damn, not there!
一年多以前 jack95012 said…
sick
tyrtuhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yym­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy