《少年正义联盟》 Neon Lights!

AislingYJ posted on May 07, 2012 at 11:19PM
So I'm the new member of the Neon Lights (I think) and I wanted to make us a music video! So if you're a member, I need your info:
Name (preferably civvie name but if you can't reveal that, then use your other one):
Appearance:
What you play in the band:
If you wanna be a backup singer as well:
Youtube account if you have one (if you want me to give you credit in the vid; I'll def. be using your fanpop usernames as well):

So yeah. Oh, and if you have any song suggestions, let me know. I was gonna do "What I've Done" by Linkin Park, but if you have any others, just say so!

《少年正义联盟》 20 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
Anyone? Come on people!
一年多以前 MercyYJ said…
cool
I'm just a manager... so... yep....
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
Well if we are doing "What I've Done"…mind if you make a short cameo?
一年多以前 MercyYJ said…
Sure....Do you need my info or do you already have it?
一年多以前 BeccaYJ said…
cool
ME!!!
Rebecca Stevens, known as Becca. Call me Becky, I kill you.
I wear black, sometimes with red. as long as I got my fingerless gloves and my high-heeled boots, I'm good. Purple works too.
I play the electric guitar!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO

Do "All About Us" by T.A.t.u. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Willow_Cyrus said…
Willow Stevens, i never wear my hair up always down, i wear mostly jean shorts and a tank top that is usually dark blue, i play bass but also sing...... i havent really before but id like to maybe once.
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
Great :)
I can't promise anything on the clothing requests…I'm using anime pictures (I tried to draw but it failed miserably) so you know how that works out..
Mercy: nope, I've got it!
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
Oh, and if you want me to put your youtube user names in the vid (like for credit or whatever) could you give them to me? Otherwise I'll just put your fanpop names.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MercyYJ said…
tongue
((OOC)) My mom won't let me get a youtube account... so...
一年多以前 DeltaYJ said…
cool
Name: Delta/ Danna Grayson
Appearance: T-shirt, Jeans (vary laid back clothes. Huge tomboy)
Band Instrument: Drums!!
Backup Singer: Sure
Youtube Username: AlphaWolf1415
Fanpop Username: YJTTFAN
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
Anyone else have a youtube account? Oh, and Delta, should I put you as Danna (since that's how you introduced yourself in that article)?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DeltaYJ said…
big smile
Yup, cuz saying our real hero names would be like screaming "LOOK PEOPLE WE ARE HEROES IN A BAND! KILL US NOW WHY WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A AWESOME SONG!"
一年多以前 BeccaYJ said…
LOL Delta!!!!!! Nope! None!!! XD
一年多以前 EclipseYJ said…
Name: Phoebe Rouge or rather Phoebs

Look: Black lacy dress, knee high black heeled boots, black and white striped tights, dark purple suspenders, Corset style belt with 4 buckles on it, black lacy fingerless gloves and a necklace with the symbol of Omega on it which she wears 24/7

Band role: Lead Singer and piano/ Key board player

Youtube name: Erinisgaga

Fanpop name: EclipseYJ
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 InfinityYJ said…
DAMN YOU PERSON... You knew I was going to do that!!
But never mind.
Name: Kyra Grayson
Look: One shouldered long sleeve white shirt with a black tank top underneath, black skinny jeans, boots, and of course headphones
Band role: DJ
Backup singer: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK??
Youtube Username: either doodledolphin123 or phoenixfin13 (hell yeah I'm just that cool)
Fanpop name: You know. robinluv14 or this one.
Do "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson!! I'm too lazy to do that one.
Wait.. you said video..
Yeah, you still suck. :D
一年多以前 BladeYJ said…
cool
Name: Blade

Civvies: Black one strap fitted top with jacket and shorts (my icon) I wear insane combat gloves! And I also wear a dark red choker!
Band Role: Guitar or Bass :D
Backup singer: Yesh
Fanpop Name: BladeYJ

Uhm.. you can do.. I hd this awesome song I'ma look for it..
一年多以前 DeltaYJ said…
cool
Hi Blade! I didn't know you joined the band! No one tells me anything anymore, I just hit stuff *plays epic drum solo*
一年多以前 BladeYJ said…
mischievous
Of course I joined.. just a little late! Ad you play drums awesomely!
一年多以前 DeltaYJ said…
cool
* twirls sticks* Thanks! *goes back to drums*
一年多以前 BladeYJ said…
cool
OK!! I honestly I think this fits us perfectly!! It's called "Young" By Hollywood Undead (my fave song ever)

Heres a link

link