Young Justice OC'S!!! Here we goooo...

rachele_X posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 11:05PM
I dunno how much you'll be in it, because this one is EXTREMELY Aisling-focused, with not much emphasis on other OC's, but I'll try to get you guys in.
Name (say if unknown):
Hero name:
Personality:
Powers/skills/weapons:
Relationship:
Picture!!!
save

Young Justice OC'S!!! 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ReneYJ said…
big smile
Name (say if unknown): Rene Kenna Oshea (known)
Hero name: none
Appearance: red hair, pale skin, brown eyes, normal build
Personality: happy, bubbly, always there when needed, serious when friend in trouble
Powers/skills/weapons: sorceress, gymnastics and karate
Relationship: Twan as boyfriend
Picture!!!
 Name (say if unknown): Rene Kenna Oshea (known) Hero name: none Age: 17 Appearance: red hair, pale
一年多以前 BeccaYJ said…
Name (say if unknown): Becca Stevens
Hero name: Shade
Appearance: black hair (adjustable length) brown eyes, lean, toned, average height, tanned skin
Personality: secretive, observant, but polite (unless pissed off)
Powers/skills/weapons: Magic, teleportation, fast, pretty much all weapons, agile, swift
Relationship: Tyler Stevenson aka South (engaged)-Becca is an on/off member of the team
 Name (say if unknown): Becca Stevens Hero name: Shade Age: 15 Appearance: black hair (adjustable l
一年多以前 Gunfire said…
Name (say if unknown): Twan, knowe to the team and pepol he trusts.
Hero name: Gunfire
Appearance: Blond spyke hait, bleuw eyes, a bit slender.
Personality: Agrasif, protective, lolay, bit crazy.
Powers/skills/weapons: Basic acrobatics, experd marksman, expert whit guns and explosifs, knowes howe to make Joker toxin and is imuum to it, uses and builds a lot of thec, figt whit a pair of self build pistols (one fore eaths had, and reserfs), (funtions of guns are in the bio i am to lazy to write it downe)
Relationship: Boyfriend of Rene
last edited 一年多以前
 Name (say if unknown): Twan, knowe to the team and pepol he trusts. Hero name: Gunfire Age: 17 A
一年多以前 CoaxochYJ said…
Name (say if unknown): Melissa Adams
Hero name: Coaxoch or Wings of Death
Appearance: Silky black hair that reaches her knees. Emerald green eyes. Scars covering 70% percent of her body. Slender build.
Personality: Determined.
Powers/skills/weapons: Twin swords. Levitation. Wings.
Relationship: Single.
Picture!!!
 Name (say if unknown): Melissa Adams Hero name: Coaxoch 或者 Wings of Death Age: 13 Appearance: Silk
一年多以前 InfinityYJ said…
Name (say if unknown): Kyra Grayson (AH NOPE.)
Hero name: Infinity. Fin. YOU KNOW THIS.
Appearance: (i seriously don't see the point of this...) long black hair, blue eyes (when covered)/gold eyes (when uncovered or in phoenix mode), thin, short
Personality: Fem. Robin with anger issues, and a lot more random.
Powers/skills/weapons: Fire, flight, telepathy, absorbtion, ability to change appearance, bo staff, throwing knives, phoenix mode, hacking, ninja-ing, that's not a word, what am i doing again, oh right, hand to hand
Relationship: Boyfriend is Eric, siblings are Robin, Delta, Devin, which includes Fang now I guess, making all their childs her nieces/nephews
Picture!!! Ah, fuck you.
 Name (say if unknown): Kyra Grayson (AH NOPE.) Hero name: Infinity. Fin. 你 KNOW THIS. Age: 13 Ap
一年多以前 Willow_Cyrus said…
(( raincheck? Can I send u a message tomorrow? With info ))
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
((Sure! X3 Which OC?

P.S. guys I'm too lazy to switch accounts and edit the post, but I've completely reworked the plot and this new and improved plot WILL include OCs much more, mainly in the first half of the story and the ending. So don't be afraid to sign up, because now you'll be in it a lot more than I'd originally planned.))
一年多以前 Eclipse-YJ said…
((soz can I do a raincheck as well becaus eit did type up it but then it when funny @>@))
一年多以前 Mclovin_69 said…
Name (say if unknown): Rowan Heyywood
Hero name: Augmentboy
Appearance: purple hair and purple eyes
Personality: he is a kidn of flow with the go kind of guy, he is very random and nice at times
Powers/skills/weapons: has the ability to change into multiples ( each multiple has diff eye and hair colour than him )
Relationship: boyfriend to Aisling
Picture!!! (( YOU KNOW WHAT HROW ROW LOOKS LIKE XD ))
一年多以前 SilverWings13 said…
This should take care of everything------> link
last edited 一年多以前