Yoshi yoshi's legends/yoshi's island/

yoshi1234567890 posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 09:16PM
i have herd a legend about yoshi's island and it go's like this"Legend of Yoshi's Island - The Beginning
Back in the time where just an ocean that lay, no islands. The ocean had swallowed the tallest of mountains. There was however an egg, an egg lost in the drowned mountains. An egg in which contained to life forms. When this egg hatched, an island rose, crafted from the mountains that the ocean once contained. The two life forms hatched to be Yoshis. Gold and Silver. From the moment that the egg hatched, the two Yoshis relised they had the power of life, which they could create, and create they did. The Gold Yoshi created the basic life, the enviroment itself, so life could live, which is why the Gold Yoshi wears a necklace with a heart. The Silver Yoshi made more advanced life, lives with souls. He created the inhabitants. More Yoshis, Shy Guys, and more. This Yoshi wears a neckalce with a soul. Yoshis of the colours Gold and Silver, have not since been confirmed, but every once and a while, it is reported that a Gold Yoshi with a necklace, and a Silver Yoshi, with a necklace, are reportdly seen. Could the Gold and Silver Yoshis still be around?

...This is the legend of Yoshi's Island. Still passed down. There are more legends, but this is the first".Is this true?
 i have herd a legend about yoshi's island and it go's like this"Legend of Yoshi's Island - The Beginn

Yoshi 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Yoshifan0623 said…
big smile
cool
一年多以前 yoshi1234567890 said…
laugh
right!
一年多以前 RedCheeseLover said…
smile
Cool! Im so gonna mention this in my series.
一年多以前 yoshi1234567890 said…
cool!