X-Men X-Men Writer Explains Why They Killed Cyclops!

ironsquirrel posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 07:13PM
yo! the dude who wrote X-Men Last Stand, and who is producing the First Class movie, did a brand-new interview over at 30ninjas.com

He explains why he and the other writer KILLED CYCLOPS, the bastard! And they promise new details on X-Men: FIRST CLASS next week!What do you guys think about his rationale for murdering one of the most popular X-Men characters?!?!

link
save

X-Men 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 xman675 said…
um, thats right they should not have killed cyclops because.... I think he would have been awesome when they done that big battle near the end of the movie do you agree?

一年多以前 mruis said…
i hate cyclops anyway
一年多以前 ComicLover13 said…
I agree that it was a f***ing horrible thing for him to do, but it makes sense.

Have you read the novelization of the movie, X-men: The Last Stand? x-menobsessed26 loaned it to me (I know her in real life, so she didn't just send it to some random internet creeper), and I have to say, the parts in the novel that have to do with Scott and Jean were so much better than what was portrayed. She seemed like a whore and he seemed like a heartbroken dick in the movie, hoping you pardon my swearing.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 x-menobsessed26 said…
I have to agree with ComicLover13 on everything she said.
一年多以前 israelaguasanta said…
First of all, pardon my english

Do you know why they killed Cyclops and Xavier characters? To make appear Wolverine as the team leader or central character on the movie. That SUCKS. The comic places him as the rebel or insubordinate of the team (which makes him rocks), while Cyclops and Storm are the leaders. Other fact is that Jean Gray stands loyal to Scott, so this is painfull to Logan. I really really hope that another company in the future makes other and better xmen trilogy.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
I heard another reason was because the actor wanted to do Superman Returns more than X Men The Last Stand. That super powered bastard stole our director and one of our main actors!