windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 9437

一年多以前 cosmic_fusions said…
"Yes... I know...." Zealia's ears lowered some at the end of her sentence in which she completely agreed with. She released a small sight, her ears perking back up in a flat matter. She wasn't sure what his motives were either. Zealia was even confused as to how easy it was for him to say goodbye as if it meant nothing. She was confused as to why he came back in the first place, and more confused about why he even came to visit if he knew he wouldn't stay. Zealia scratched her arm awkwardly and took a seat at the edge of her bed.
一年多以前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Y'iel released a small sigh, for she had already been thinking on the situation herself much before she had arrived to see the Quartz. It was strange to her how she and Charlie both came from the same source, yet she had yet to figure out a thing about him in the least, not even win it came to the dark presence that she could sense so clearly inside of him. Not evil, or even twisted. Just...dark, and malicious, but in the same instance, gentle and carefree. Free.
Her brows furrowed together a bit in frustration, and she decided to stop thinking about it all together before she actually became frustrated.

~

Oasis gave her another smile when she spoke again. "See? This is exactly why I need you..." She said unexpectedly before she continued to eat.
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary blushed hard again* Oh, come on, you don't NEED me. I'm just another girl on the team. But, I appreciate the compliment

*Enricho fell onto the bed, giving a tired sigh as he rubbed his hands against his face* What are we gonna do with those kids, I swear

*As Flynn was downstairs sleeping, Franziska was quick to nudge him awake* Flynn, sorry to wake you up, but wake up! We got a big emergency! And I think you need to hear it
last edited 一年多以前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, if 你 don't answer this, I swear to the god I don't believe in... 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Meanwhile...I actually have close to a hundred XD Because of course, 更多 are in the process of creation always 一年多以前
I can't have any characters in process cause I already got everyone for this story. I'm too busy thinking about making brand new RPs that will get attention for a few days and die forever xD 一年多以前
Oasis came to a stop while she was about to take another bite, looking Rosemary in the eyes. "No Rose...I need you." She paused for a moment, her eyes moving away from hers. "You wouldn't understand but...it's because of you that I'm sitting here right now." She said, looking down at the table now.

~

While Enricho fell onto the bed in exhaustion, Ossiana was doing the exact opposite. Whatever exhaustion she had felt, she made herself push passed it, standing near her ax as she strapped a holster for the blade across her torso, speaking while doing so. "We do nozhing. Nozhing else but protect zhem." She gave a simple answer to his question, inhaling a small breath through her nostrils and exhaling in the same way.
Helga noticed the confusion and stress on Y'iel's face, her ears lowering at the sight of it. She looked down between her bowl, then up at the hybrid before catching her attention and attempting to cheer her up by holding out to her a slice of delicious mango with a crooked, generous smile.
Y'iel was at a stand still for a moment as she saw Helga hold out the slice of mango to her. But as she went over to join where the witch was wrapped up in her own little spot, she cupped the hand that had the mango within her own hands and carefully lifted it until it plopped into Helga's mouth. And then, and only then, did she smile back. "I give you thanks for your offer, Helga. However, seeing you care for yourself makes me happier than I would have accepting your offer of the flavorful fruit."
*Rosemary was completely surprised at what Oasis said, but she couldn't help but smile as she spoke softly* Y-Yeah, I guess I wouldn't know

*Enricho sat up as he noticed her being less sad and more anxious. He sat up on the bed as he spoke* Yeah, I guess, but I wish they wouldn't get involved in this sort of stuff
Helga's ears lowered even more when she suddenly gripped her hand and the "gift" that was meant for Y'iel was now in her mouth. She chewed on it slowly, her ears twitching some as she listened to the hybrid's words. And despite her good intentions, her lips quivered into a frown accompanied by a small whimper. Helga stabbed another slice of mango and held it up again for her. "....p-p-pwease..." She pleaded for her to take a bite too.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Y'iel's not even a hybrid tho XD Unlike the two mudbloods within the vicinity 一年多以前
cosmic_fusions commented…
ah so 你 notice that but didn't notice my messages i've been sending 你 xD 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
-Don't know what you're talking about- 一年多以前
Oasis still didn't look up at her, until she looked up at her again. "But I want you to...and..and I don't want you to think that I'm going to hide anything from you. I want you to know how important you are to me." She said. "A few months back, things were hard. Really hard. I hit rock bottom, Mary, and I...I tried to kill myself." She said finally, her jaw tightening some as she spoke those words.

~

"I've come to find zhat it is inevitable." Ossiana replied. "Whezher zhey do not want to get involved, or we do not want zhem to get involved does not matter. Our enemies will do anyzhing zhey can to get to us, even if it means putting children in harms way." And as she turned and looked at Enricho, he could see that something within her was changing. And fast, as she spoke her next words. "And if zhat it what it takes to protect zhem. Zhen so be it."

~

Y'iel frowned slightly the moment she saw Helga do so, her ears twitching in dismay. She sighed internally at Helga's request, but smiled as she took the piece of mango buy using one of her small claws to poke through it for her to eat a second afterwards.
*Enricho turned his attention to Ossiana, noticing her change* Oss, you aren't... thinking about killing anyone, are you? I know that it would be inevitable for us to fight, but... I thought we put all that killing behind us

*Rosemary was about to take another sip of her water, but as she heard what Oasis had said, she had come to a complete stop. And she found it impossible to think of anything to say* ..... oh *It was all that she could think to say
Helga's frown quickly turned upside down when she witnessed her eat. It was something about her feeding her that reminded the frail woman of surprising Wiezen with a treat whenever he was down. She willingly ate another slice of fruit, then another, and another until she finished the entire bowl. Y'iel was now some sort of figure for Helga, and when she saw her eating so would she, similarly to the situation with Wiezen. If he didn't eat, neither would Helga.

Wiezen Jr. and Zealia were happy to see that their mother did indeed carry on with their request of her having breakfast. It was small, but at least it was something. They watched her rest her head against Y'iel's shoulder, cuddling with her scarf and blanket she was wrapped in. "....t-t-thank y-you..." Helga said again, in reference of the gift she had given her and the mango she accepted.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And this is why Charlie is the way he is XD 一年多以前
.....like what? 一年多以前
"It will never be put behind us as long as we live and breazh." Ossiana said sharply, straightening the strap around her torso that now held her ax blade-up. "I made a mistake. A mistake thinking that it was all over. Zhat I could live happily wizh my family and grow old wizh zhe man zhat I love. And for it I have paid. I have grown weak." She turned away from him, going to the door while she spoke again. "You are tired. Rest."

~

Oasis stared at her for a long moment, her eyes averting again and going to her plate. "I thought you were dead. I thought...everyone was dead. And I gave up. But then I became...angry. And it pushed me forward until I found out that you were still alive. You, Judissia. Tali. I...didn't even think of my parents at the time like I should have."

~

Y'iel smiled some, relieved when she saw that Helga was eating the rest of the fruit until there was nothing left of her breakfast that she could eat. It brought a feeling that almost was like glee to her, and when Helga rested against her shoulder, her hand lifted to place itself on her cheek, though she hesitated and thought twice about it, eventually coming to the conclusion of not doing so at all. "It is not a problem. You continue to take care of yourself, alright?"
last edited 一年多以前
*Rosemary just looked at her plate, only picking at it mildly as she responded* I'm.. sorry to hear that, O. I didn't know so much was happening to you at that time

*Enricho looked over at her, surprised by her words, but expressing it in no other way. He kept his eyes on her as she headed to the door, before he feel back onto the bed. He wanted to tell her that she was not weak, that it was not her idea of a peaceful life that allowed her to fail, and that things would be okay. But he knew none of that would work. He knew that what she was feeling was nothing he could change now*
last edited 一年多以前
Helga breathed softly, her ears twitching into a flat manner. Her eyes followed the hand Y'iel raised to place on her cheek, and eyed it when it returned back to her lap, sighing quietly to herself. Her left ear perked to Y'iel's request, slowly lifting her head to stare at her finish her sentence. She blinked, staring in silence at the THERIAN besides her. Helga gave a small, hesitant nod. "....i... i-i... try..."
Jade, I swear to god, I will have a rapist come and visit Helga 一年多以前
NO 一年多以前
Ossiana opened the door to walk out, but before she closed it behind her, she glanced back at her husband. "...I love you. And zhank you..for everyzhing." She said before the door shut behind her, and she was off to the dock to handle one last thing that had been bothering her ever since she had gotten a chance to speak to the twins.

~

"Don't be sorry, Mary." Oasis mumbled. "I should be the one apologizing to you. I was...being inconsiderate. "I couldn't imagine how you or my parents would have felt to know that that was how I left this world. Like a coward." Slowly, she began to eat again. "It won't happen again."

~

Y'iel's ears perked when Helga had agreed to at least trying to take care of herself better. It was a small step, but in the grand midst of things, a large one. She smiled a surprisingly familiar smile, one that was just as charming as Wiezen's had been, yet in her own way. "Thank you, Helga."
stop making her fall in 爱情 xD 一年多以前
Pretty please! A teeny tiny hint! 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
nope. 一年多以前
*Enricho picked his head up as he watched Ossiana head out the door, but didn't have time to say a word back. He was not ready for her to go back to being forced to fight to survive. It was not a life she could lead. But he knew already that she was content on going through with it. It was him who was wanting to just run away from it all. He let his head fall back onto the bed, being left alone with his thoughts until he started to doze off*

*Rosemary gave a nod, still taken aback by what she was told by her* Yeah... I just hope not *She, however, had not gone back to eating. She was used to brushing off more brooding things such as that, but with Oasis, it was different. The knowledge of it stung much more*
At the sight or even possibility of that familiar smile starting to fade, Helga's fingers greeted Y'iel's cheeks as she pushed them upward, forcing her to keep her smile there so that the image of the man she loved was still present. However, before she could continue tugging at her lips, her children immediately reacted and pulled her away, restraining her wrists. Helga whimpered and almost shrieked, but calmed herself to small twitches when she realized the invasion of Y'iel's space. "...I-I-I-I sorry!" Helga stuttered an apology quickly. Her hands were released and she placed them behind her back to keep to herself how she was taught.
Ossiana stepped up the stairs that led her out to the dock, and she looked around for a moment in thought until she started to walk around the ship, searching with her eyes and ears. She overheard the twins talking about what they were going to have to do to make a bit of gold for themselves on the side, but didn't care much for it. Her mind was on something else completely.

~

Oasis cringed internally, for she could feel a bit of what Rosemary felt, and with that, her guilt increased a little more than it already had been. But it was a relief to finally get that off of her shoulders after it had been weighing her down ever since they had been reunited. "Of course it won't...I have you now. And soon, Tali will be with us too." But then she paused for a moment when something came to mind. "Wait a minute...I knew I was forgetting somethin'--where's Carly and Weiss? No one's mentioned them since we all managed to be brought back together."

~

Y'iel's head tipped to the side slightly, and slowly, Helga's hands were levitated back in front of her and into her own. "It is..okay, Helga." She looked to Zealia and Jr. before giving a small nod to tell them as well that it was alright, her gaze then going back to Helga. She lifted the witch's hands carefully back to her cheeks and let them rest there. "Calmness. Be calm." Her voice was soothing, more so than any hot tub or remedy could ever be, the undertone of her voice like drifting clouds. "Everything...is alright."
last edited 一年多以前
*Enricho continued to try and keep his eyes open a little longer, his thoughts getting deeper, until he finally fell asleep*

*Rosemary thought about it for a second* Um... I think I heard Oss and Enricho mention something that sounded like her, but I could be wrong. As for Weiss, um... fuck him? *She gave a shrug before going back to her meal*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Nah...bring Oswald xD I need Oswald for this part 一年多以前
Wait, 你 willingly want Oswald?Like, without joking 或者 anything? 一年多以前
xD 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
For a short moment, yes XD 一年多以前
"Huh...you two sure have a strange way of showing your sibling love for one another." Oasis said, her hand lifting to scratch the back of her head. "I hope she's doing okay. I remember her telling us that those Owensport and Fre were on her trail too the last time I saw her."
*Rosemary gave a nod* And if what Enricho and Ossiana said about your sister being there, then they'll be on our asses soon too

*Oswald headed down the dock pier, his arms behind his back, hoping that anyone has at least made a decision already, whether they are coming or not
Helga's hands trembled as it was levitated back in front of her and raised back onto Y'iel's cheeks. Her cheeks were flushed with pink, attempting to control the shaking of her palms against her skin. ".....i-i-i.... i....-i-i-i...." She stuttered, her emerald eyes wavering as the palms of her hands unintentionally heated against Y'iel's cheeks–whether from being nervous or of magic, it was unknown. Calm, Calm Calm,CALM.

"s-s-s-sorry,sorry,s-sorry--" She apologized continuously, for she felt her existence itself was something to apologize for, worse now for touching Y'iel without permission. Her heart raced against Y'iel's soft voice, and some point calming before suddenly skyrocketing only to decrease again. It had been so long since she was allowed to touch skin willingly, especially on the face.
"Do not apologize, Helga. As I said, it is alright." Y'iel promised her, stroking Helga's hands softly as as she spoke. Her eyes remained on the witch's emerald's one, her smile softening. "You are alright. Not broken. Not a bane to anyone's existence. You are a mother, and a witch of great power. And I will be here to help you realize this."

~

As Ossiana was heading across the dock, she found herself walking passed Oswald without even so much of a glance until she was a few steps passed him. And she spoke. "You should go home, Oswald. What you seek is not for yourself to do." But she didn't stop walking, and continued on her way searching around the ship.

~

Oasis thought about it for a moment, finding that Rosemary was indeed right. She dug down in her pocket and retrieved a few gold pieces to put on the table as she spoke. "You know what? Let's get out of here." She said, standing up from her chair and tearing off one last piece of her fried ham to take with her.
last edited 一年多以前
"....s-s-sorry--uh, i-i mean..." She couldn't help but apologize again for saying sorry. Helga sniffed, her trembling hands calming only by a little bit when she stroked them. Even their eye contact made her nervous and she had to look away every now and then for a few seconds to get her mind as straight as possible. After what she had done, she no longer considered herself a mother or any sort of figure to her children–simply one to never follow. She hadn't used magic in such a long time that she felt Y'iel's comment was as far away from the truth. However, her reassurance of herself being there to help did ease her worries. "....t-thank y-you..." She blushed profusely.
*Oswald turned his sights to her, and though he wanted to say something, he knew it would be a wasted effort. Instead, he spoke to him* Of course, I know that. And I don't want to. So then... Why am I still going to ignore her *Oswald clenched his fists as he continued to walk forward*

*Rosemary looked up in surprise* Huh, but we just got our food! And isn't this supposed to be our anniversary or something? Why the rush to leave?
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....Have him follow her for a bit 一年多以前
Okay, why?! XD 一年多以前
Then I shall fix it and make him look less creepy XD 一年多以前
Y'iel gave her a nod, and for a moment, her face began to lean towards Helga's, causing the witch's hands to move from her face and instead to the empty air behind her. And for a moment, it almost seemed as if their lips would eventually meet. That is, until her head rested on her shoulders, and her arms wrapped around her in a warm, caring hug. "You are very much welcome. I am here for you."

~

Oasis paused for a moment before answering. "Because you just made me realize that if it's not right now, then I might not ever get another chance to do so again. Now come on, you can bring your food with if ya want. We can stop by a few more places to check stuff out along the way, maybe grab a little more to eat."
what torture is this! 一年多以前
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Alright, alright. *She immediately got up, doing her best to finish her meal off before she followed behind Oasis*

*He turned his attention back to Ossiana, not sure what she was even doing without Enricho following her around* A fight, probably *Despite that, curiosity got the better of him and he followed behind her* Sorry, Ossiana, but you know I can't do that
last edited 一年多以前
Helga exhaled a breath she was holding in as Y'iel leaned into her roughly, her chin now finding the crook of her shoulders she was was embraced into a hug. She was still blushing a mad pink, confused to all of this. Confused as to why she was so nice to her, and why she even stuck around that long. She sniffed again, closing her eyes now as she settled into the walk–the trembling of her hands now being replaced with brief twitches every now and then.

Zealia looked between the scene and her brother awkwardly, scratching her head similar to how her father would. She cleared her throat to interrupt them. "Excuse me, uhhmm, Ms. Y'iel, may we have a word with you?" The hybrid said, referring to herself, her, and Wiezen. "Alone." She emphasized, suggesting to take a step out as Helga stayed inside.
"Wha-where the hell are they going? What the hell are they doing?! Hey, is this supposed to be part of it? They just got here!"

"I-I don't know! There isn't a specific freakin' time for someone to eat anything!"
-

Oasis left the money that was owed for the meal onto the table as she went to the door and opened it, holding it open for Rosemary to go out. "Our last stop will be somewhere off on the shore."

~

Ossiana continued to search around the ship, quickly becoming slightly irritated when she didn't find what she was looking for within the first few minutes. Or rather, who, she was looking for.

~

Y'iel's eyes opened, as she had found her own place of comfort holding onto Helga and looked to Zealia with a small frown. "Alone?" She repeated the word in question, pondering on it before she looked to Helga. "Excuse me for a moment. I will return, Ms. Quartz. If you need to keep that in mind to remain calm, then please, feel free to do so, alright?" She soon was standing to her feet, her attention going back to Wiezen Jr. and Zealia. "If you must, then I have no reason to decline. Of course we may speak." She gave them both a genuine smile.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Alright, if we must *She put her hands into her pockets, worried that the atmosphere may have become awkward*

*Oswald walked over, his arms behind his back as he spoke to Ossiana in a calm tone* Looking for something, Mrs. Morgan?
"No. I am not looking for a "thing". But razher a person upon this ship." Ossiana answered straightforwardly with a rather bland tone of voice as she continued to look around, standing in place and letting her gaze wander over to the sea before she started on the move again.

~

Oasis on the other hand, wasn't worried too much about the atmosphere, but more so about piecing together what she was going to have to next when the time came. She motioned Rosemary to follow after her while she headed in no direction in particular. "Oh come on, it'll be fun. We got time on our hands too."
*Oswald was surprised by what he heard as he spoke* Did you always have an accent? *He continued to follow before speaking* And who is it you might be looking for?

*Rosemary followed behind her, giving a shrug* Well, if you say so
"Yes. Until my memory was falsified long, long ago. And I regained zhem, much like I have regained zhe bone of my back. As for whom I search for, you will see soon enough." She assured. "Or perhaps it would be best if you did not."

~

Oasis frowned a little at Rosemary's response, but didn't say much of anything towards it as they started off down the street, passing by the town's commoners and more of the travelers that were passing through.
*Oswald raised his brow in confusion* Pardon my curiosity, but there is absolutely nothing about what you said that I like, Mrs. Morgan

*Once Rosemary took notice of Oasis frown, she felt a little bad, and tried to change it by giving a smile* Is... what I would say if I was dull and boring. I'm super excited, O. I can't wait to see where we're going
"Don't...force it." Oasis said without hesitation, cringing slightly. "It makes it worse." Unlike most people that Rosemary knew aside from Judissia, Oasis was one of the most straightforward people that she knew. Especially since their bond had grown so much stronger since their reuniting.

~

"Vhat you like is of no concern to me, child. But vhat must be done, is." Ossiana said, and soon, she found exactly who she was looking for by the rails of the ship that were closer to the sea. "You," She said loudly to catch Lilith's attention. However, the conversation was going to be much shorter than what was to be expected. "You are zhe one who is responsible for my child's leg." She said with a blunt growl.

And in the next moment, crimson splattered across the floor of the ship, some of it spewing up into the air as the blade of her ax was lodged into the top of Lilith's skull without hesitation and without mercy, her now dead eyes wide with the shock that had rendered much to late. Her body convulsed some while standing.

"Never again will you ever have a chance to take from me nor her again. Begone!" Ossiana lifted her foot and with a grunt, kicked the woman's body well enough over the rail, while snatching her ax away from her skull, watching as it plummeted into the sea.

~

Oasis's hand with to the top of her head as she felt a sharp pain, causing her to grimace, an instant dizziness overcoming her and causing her to stumble sideways into someone who shoved her off of them.
What the fuck just happened 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Then again, she hasn't really had to kill a normal person yet either. She has beaten a few to the brink of death, yeah, but not legit just straight Ossiana'd a mother fucker XD 一年多以前
Hey.... We never 说 SHE did it. Just other soldiers. She probably was super against it XD 一年多以前
Wiezen Jr. and Zealia led Y’iel outside the room, shutting the door on their mother’s face when she too tried to follow them. The mother tumbled to the ground, the layers of blankets she was wrapped in serving as a shield. She blinked, frowning at the closed door in front of her and the others on the other side.

Zealia scooted besides Wiezen Jr. before they both looked at Y’iel. “Helga can’t stay here.” The male hybrid began.

“It’s far too dangerous when all our lives are in danger. And you can’t promise her something you can’t guarantee, Ms. Y’iel. If she finds out something happened to you or us she’ll be devastated beyond belief.”

“So we’ve decided to send her somewhere else, where she’ll be safe. Away from us. Away from danger for eternity and hope she’ll get better. That is our only option other than euthanization. And if we tell her about it she rather go with the second option of being put to death.”
*As soon as Oswald witnessed the display, he fell back in a stumble, falling into a sit as he watched the scene in terror, unable to find words as to what he had just witnessed. What he just saw was a murder. An actual murder. He was used to fights and he heard of horrible atrocities, but he had not witnessed such a horrible sight before him*

*As soon as Oasis stumbled, Rosemary helped her up, trying to hold her close and to keep her on her feet* Hey, you okay?
last edited 一年多以前
"What is that bitch up to now?" Oasis growled, the first person coming to her mind being Lilith. Something had happened within Edrain after they had managed to get out. Something she wasn't too sure of herself. But what they had both been positive of was that the thing that they had woken up had something to do with it whether they liked it or not. "Yeah, I'm good. These migraines come one minute and they're gone the next."

~

Ossiana stared down at the water for a few more seconds, her eyes gazing over the pooling blood that had began to form. "Zhese days will start anew." She turned around when she heard Oswald fall to the floor, and the terror on his face caused her to react. But not lightly. "Vhat are you doing?" She asked blandly as she began to walk towards him, stopping when she now stood over him.
And as she stared down at him, her plain expression began to shift. "Vhat? You expected different? You are..afraid?" She reached down and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt mercilessly, yanking him to his feet and pushing him against the wall forcefully. "Zhen GO HOME!" She snarled viciously, every bit of the warrior she had been trying not to have to be again coming out at once. "Vhat you seek to do is not a GAME! Zhis is not a time to FEAR! You hoped to help, and wizh vhat?! Zhis pazhetic display zhat you show me now?! You remember this well, young Oswald. Vhat you have witnessed is nozhing. If somezhing as small a so has shaken you to your core, zhen zhe rest of zhis world will chew you into insanity and spat your bone marrow into your eyes! And I'll say it once more. Zhis is not your fight. Go home. You are far from ready for vhat you seek to involve yourself in, for you are not built for it. Zhis is not personal. Zhis is advice from someone who had seen zhings zhat will make you want to tear your very soul from your body and burn so zhat you would not have to see or witness it ever again."
She left him to drop to the floor afterwards, walking away from him while slipping her ax back into her holster. But then she stopped for a moment. "See me as a monster now, Oswald Quartz. Because in order to get my daughter back, I have no ozher choice." And with that, she continued on her way.

~

Y'iel looked back and forth between the siblings as they spoke, a frown of dismay quickly coming to her face. "And what is it that thee both are suggesting? Why have either of you decided to speak to me about this and not your mother? Yes, these are dangerous times, I do agree. However, no harm will come to her. I am sure of it, because I will not let harm be done to her. I will remain at her side to ensure it if I must. It is--"

"Can you please, shut...the fuck...uuUUUUUP." A fourth voice broke into the conversation, causing their attention to shift down the other end of the hall as the shadows from the lighting began to shift into a fog as someone began to step from it, the fog twisting into an oddity of a molten orange and red blur. The air became denser, a thick, brooding dark light that seemed to contrast Y'iel's completely coming into existence right before their eyes. The voice that spoke sounded much like Wiezen's, the tone of it, but it was clear from the crackling roughness within it that it wasn't.

That voice... Y'iel's eyes narrowed instantly, her guard already up. Barriers lifted around the door, and every within the room that Helga was in, from top to bottom, even the floors and ceilings.
last edited 一年多以前
....stop 一年多以前
i have a bad feeling xD 一年多以前
*Sigh* I'll get the lube 一年多以前
*Despite her saying, Rosemary kept her arms around Oasis, holding her up as best as she could*

*Oswald remained on the floor, unable to comprehend the words she spoke or her actions. He just remained there, in a state of absolute shock and horror*
Ossiana stepped off of the ship with a short leap, landing onto the dock without a problem and leaving the area to go off on her own. The barbarian that she was meant to be, it was as if her eyes, her skin, her hair. Her voice, now breathed it. And in her mind, the mind that had been tortured, broken. The mind that she had tried to piece back together so carefully, so many times with so much hope that it would work.

The caring mother of two. The master brewer. The wife of a hunter that was held the highest in her mind.

The barbaric warrior. One who's reality was destroyed in a blaze of demonic flames. Everything, gone.

Scorpia and Morgan, the names now being mashed together as one. And now, she embraced it fully.

~

Oasis only let Rosemary try to keep her up for so long before she started to venture away from her a little to walk on her own. "Alright...forget that. Now, where to next? Lets see...hm...I haven't had anything sweet in a while.
*Enricho stirred in his sleep. Despite being tired, he couldn't sleep for very long, and eventually, his eyes opened, blinded momentarily by the light of the room*

*Rosemary finally gave a genuine grin as a thought came to mind* You should try what my mom makes. I don't know if it's magic or just skill, but her sweets are incredible
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
They're "incredible" only because of the person who taught her in the first place XD 一年多以前
"She would refuse to leave knowing she is safe and we are not. You cannot guarantee no harm done towards her when you have your students on the line. I think we both know if it came down to them or her, as a teacher you would probably pi---" Zealia immediately froze at the new voice that entered the conversation. "...w-w-whaa?"

Wiezen Jr. closed his eyes and mentally sighed. "See, this is why we don't set down barriers, ever." He turned to see where the source came from.

Meanwhile, Helga was confused as to what was taking so long. And when she attempted to open the door, she saw a barrier was placed that locked her inside the room. Her hands began to fidget and her whimpering could be heard through the door.
"Hey, my mom makes some pretty good sweets too. There's this one thing that you gotta try that I haven't had since the last time we sort of had a family day. It was back when I was first on leave to visit." Oasis said, thinking back to the memory of meeting her little sister for the first and only time.

~

"And what? You think some pitiful little barrier from a fucking half skinned rat-dog like you would really stop the person me, of all people?" The voice said snidely but coolly, and then began laughing as the molten ash-like smoke swirled. The hallway seemed to bulk outwards as if it were being forced to make space as it began to take shape, too hands that looked as if they belonged to something entirely hellish tearing open the air.
A dark cloud began to drift forward, and a man dressed in dark blue robes with deep yellow scribes sat upon it as if it were a throne. A pair of reflective shades sat over his eyes, the smoke of a cigarette drifting from his lips as he took small puffs from it. Around his neck were a set of thick beads that hung to his upper chest, which was displayed through the part of the robe that was left open.

Y'iel's eyes began to glow, the presence of this individual bringing an uneasiness to her. "What is your affiliation? Did the Oni send you here?"

"I ain't affiliated with shit." The man said answered, a smirk coming to his face. "Except myself. And that's why I'm here. Because of me."

Y'iel was caught by surprise, and it showed much on her face, the intensity of her light increasing as she prepared herself for what would be another battle having to be fought. "I don't know who or what you are, nor how you came to be here. But I'll say it once. Leave."

"What're ya gonna do huh? Use your stank ass magic? Smite me? Go ahead. Try it." He leaned forward on the cloud, his elbows resting on his knees. "I dare ya." He grinned, his many fanged teeth bristling into hundreds of smaller needle like ones briefly. And as he leaned forward, his shades slid down his nose a bit, burning auburn eyes staring at the three.

((The Visitor))
last edited 一年多以前
 "Hey, my mom makes some pretty good sweets too. There's this one thing that 你 gotta try that I have
Oh shit, it's Tiger 2.0. Only this one swears XD 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Don't even XD Because unlike Tiger, he has an actual purpose aside from "take someone's ear, and then never leave." 一年多以前
But Tiger is Tiger and Tiger never does what he's told. Which reminds me, I should use him. Like... Right now XD 一年多以前
*Rosemary gave a smile, which only wavered some as she thought about it more. Her visit to her family was so long ago, and only got longer and longer from there, and just the thought of Oasis' not being able to experience any family meeting again for a long time hurt her a little. But regardless, she kept smiling and responded* Sounds like I gotta try whatever it is
Wiezen Jr. didn’t really care for the insults the man came up with, being that to him that was the most coward way of dealing with situations. He stared apathetically until he heard Y’iel prepare to fight. His attention went to her immediately. “Don’t even THINK about making a ruckus here.”

Zealia stood in front of the door in a protective manner. “What are you?! And why are you here?! Leave at once!”
The man's eyes moved to Zealia, and he snapped his fingers, forcing her mouth to bind itself close for the time being. "Shut up kid. I'm talking." His gaze went back over them all, but when he spoke, he spoke to Y'iel. "So, these are the oh so grand kids of ours huh? The ones we fought so hard for until our psyche broke into itty bitty pieces. The oh so good and well behaved children," He said the last part with sarcasm that was like venom into the air. "A waste of sperm. Honestly, still don't see why we didn't just kill you off at birth and let that be that."

"What are you tal--"

"SHUTCHO BITCH ASS UP." The man snarled the moment Y'iel, who was taken by shocked by the sudden amount of disrespect, tried to speak, his demeanor flipping completely. He took a few puffs from his cigarette before letting the smoke course out through his nose. "So, let me get this straight. We have a self-entitled wannabe Wiezen replica who's tryin' so hard to be who he's not that it makes me cringe, and then we have a a mismatched eyed brat who looks like Helga on a bad day." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Two embarrassments so far, and still waitin' on the third. Luckily, I'm here to fix that." And then his attention turned to Y'iel, finally standing up to his feet and stretching. And his resemblance to Charlie became more clear, however his facial hair is what distinguished the two the most.
"So the first time I say this, is a warning. If I have to repeat myself--well, lets just say you don't want me to have to. Drop the barriers or I'll drop your faces."

~

"Yeah, same. Your...er...dad?" Oasis questioned before deciding to use a different word to avoid the confusion. "Mr. Quartz was a pretty good cook. His food was amazing, especially when he and Mrs. Quartz were in the kitchen together. They just...made magic happen. No pun intended, of course. Meanwhile, I can't cook worth shit." She said, laughing at this fact about herself.
*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Well, that makes too of us. Gonna be a real pain in the ass when we gotta start living on our own. One of us is gonna have to be the woman of the household *She gave a playful laughter*

*Tiger walked into the building, making sure to pass by Duncan with a smile* Hey, bulldog. Having fun hanging back while I get to actually be of some use to the country *He tapped Duncan on the bridge of his nose, a stoic expression on Duncan's face as Tiger made his way toward Wein's office* Hello, Mister Wein, I'm here for my pay. Don't ignore me cause I know you're there like you always are and I'd like to talk business
That means you, COLA. Don't ignore Tiger. Also, another Beatles reference XD 一年多以前
So 你 give hints to wind but not me!!!! :((( 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Those were different sorts of hints XD Ones that HE DIDN'T ASK FOR. REPEATEDLY. 一年多以前
"Your pay is in the grave that he's been digging for you so far, I'm afraid." Joseph's voice spoke from behind Lando as he stood there with a grin. "And Wein's not here. The meeting with Mother that was cancelled before is taking place today along with those impatient, self entitled "Lords" that have been privileged enough to be given an extended stay at one of our finest inns until today." He took a step closer, sniffing Lando's skin. "You're coming too."
last edited 一年多以前
What about Rosemary XD 一年多以前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Forgot xD 一年多以前
*Tiger turned around, noticing the man's appearance* well hello, Blue Meanie. I don't think we've had the misfortune of meeting. How unlucky of you to come into my line of sight. But, you seem like you'll be fun to witness
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
They did meet xD Wein literally shot him in the face: pg. 88 Am I the only one that can keep up with things XD 一年多以前
Well, Tiger doesn't like to remember people he has no interest in XD 一年多以前
No, I read. Tiger just doesn't care. XD 一年多以前
Zealia’s eyes widened when her mouth was suddenly sealed, muffling in attempt to speak.

Helga’s ears rested against the barrier as she listened, and when she heard the man demand for the barriers to drop, she took multiple steps back and searched for a hiding spot.

“If you could tell us why you’re here in the first place we could avoid chaos being unfolded here.” Wiezen Jr. spoke calmly, however he stood in front of Y’iel and Zealia in a protective manner.