windwakerguy430 Dead in the West RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 20, 2017 at 02:17AM
The year is 1892. The west has become a high ground for bandits and killers. Law enforcers have been having a hard time to capture these criminals and have hired bounty hunters to catch them, some being brave enough to go out of their way into the heart of their camps or across the country to capture their bounty. During a raid of a Native American camp, a group of treasure hunters had captured a rare artifact that appears to be an enlarged golden skull in the shape of a humans with ruby red eyes and rare gems lining the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The shaman of the tribe said that the artifact would bring a curse on those who steal it, but the skull was taken anyway, disregarding the Natives warning. Four months later, the treasure hunters were found out in the Arizona desert, their bodies torn open and left to rot in the sun. The treasure was left in the back, in the hands of the hunting leader, as his refused to leave it, and had shot himself to avoid the same fate as his comrades. One of the members of the search party saw the skull and took it, and made his way to the city of No Chance in Texas, where the skull was taken from them. Ever since then, the undead have risen from the grave, dangerous animals have grown to extreme size, and many are still trying to find the skull that is in Texas, as the U.S. government tries to keep this kind of information from leaving the west, and getting to the rest of America, and the world. Do what you can to claim the skull for your own or destroy it and end its evil curse on the west.

Notes

There are many monsters to run into in the west. Zombies are the most common and weakest. Sandworms are large worms that only live out in the desert. Maneaters are massive vultures that will attempt to fly down and eat people. Horsemen are decayed corpses attached to the back of their horses that only come out at night. Lastly, the Sinners are undead outlaws who have sinned and are given powers once they are brought back to life. There are few Sinners and you will most likely use them as characters, but they are all evil and must be killed. But you will most likely have to deal with bandits and killers, so do what you can to defeat or kill them.

This takes place in the 18th century western America. African Americans were just used to freedom, but still prone to racism. Hispanics were seen around but were not trustworthy, but you may run into them if you choose to head to Mexico. Native Americans were few and were either violent or untrustworthy towards Americans. Asians were low class workers and were expected to be treated as such by Americans.

This is an over-the-top action RP, so do not expect much logical fights. Expect it to be “stupid”, and choose to be as crazy as you wish with it. Have any bizarre weapon you please (As long as it somehow fits with the time period. You may use an overpowered six shooter, but no assault rifles), and name your character whatever you please. Nicknames were common then, so choose whatever you wish (Movie character, music or band reference, etc.)

Rules

Do not kill anyone else’s character without permission
Do not make your character overpowered
Do not make problems disappear easily
Do not steal another RPers ideas for a character/event
If you have an idea on where the story should go, feel free to leave a request
Have fun

windwakerguy430 211 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 211

一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Can I join???
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(Of course. All are welcome to the shithole that is the American West XD)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
imma join (give me a sec)

"The shaman of the tribe said that the artifact would bring a curse on those who steal it, but the skull was taken anyway, disregarding the Natives warning."

white people.
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
(If this character does not work then tell me wind)
In a fogy Worn out graveyard a coffins lid is shot of of its hinges and from the coffin rises a man in torn bounty hunter gab "I've been sleepin for bout 23 years I rekin" the man says in a gravely voice as he looks at the moon.
The man is a sinner who goes by the name Undertaker, when he was human he would only take missions that required the bounty dead, he didn't care about people who got in his way while he was on the job and he caused severe property damage. Because of this he was hung and put in the ground, now 23 years later he's back from hell to seek his revenge.
(Well, it will work as long as you make him evil. Other than that, it just kinda feels like a new Crazard XD)

(Anyway, my character)

Name: Johnny Money
Personality: Humorous, unserious, always joking
Bio: Carries a long barreled silver six shooter called Faith No More and rides the horse Horse With No Name. Having been a bounty hunter for years, he takes great joy in his work and gladly does what he can to make some money

Name: Scarface
Personality: Cold, serious, always quiet
Bio: Once the leader of a band of thieves, he was captured, but promised to be released for his crimes if he were to help capture criminals for free. His face is scarred and resembles that of cat whiskers. He carries a small, portable gatling gun which he calls the Shooting Star

Name: Sundown
Personality: Calm, collective, quiet
Bio: Coming from the country of Japan, he has always prefered the speed of a sword over the speed of a bullet. He came to America in hopes of finding a better life and to get away from the troubles of Japan and his family. He wields the East Sun sword
last edited 一年多以前
The_Real_Dio commented…
你 can't just say there the same because there undead wind GOD! 哈哈 XD 一年多以前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sorry. Was that racist XD 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
I knew racism was gonna appear sooner 或者 later in this RP. xD 一年多以前
As did I, but not this early XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker stand up and takes in his surroundings "First order of buisness I need to hind me a bar and a stiff drink" holsters his gun.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Name: Nina Dahlia
Personality: Straightforward, vigorous, independent, reserved, a bit witty and sarcastic.
Type: Hunter..???
Bio: To be revealed.... ;) ;) ;)

Fun Facts:

- She has a heavy accent and has trouble pronouncing English words.
- She's measures 5'3 (but wears boots to make her appear taller)
- SHE LOVES BREAD AND ALCOHOL (ALL KINDS).
- She has a horse named Spirit which she travels with everywhere.

appearance:

Hair: Long, silky black.
Eyes: A soft, brownish hazel.
Body: Hourglass shaped
Skin: A medium tan with faint freckles
Accessories: Always wears a bandana around her face to cover her identity and has an eagle's feather sticking out from the side of her braided hair.

Visual of clothing:
 Name: Nina Dahlia Gender: Female Age: 22 Personality: Straightforward, vigorous, independent, res
Awesome :D 一年多以前
Also, hunters in this RP are Bounty Hunters :P 一年多以前
Johnny: (Sits on top of a wagon as he makes his way to a bandit camp)
Bandit: (At the gate, tossing his cigarette onto the ground as he holds a worn rifle in his hands) Hold it right there. What business you got here?
Johnny: I got some supplies here for you
Bandit: What makes ya think we won't just take it?
Johnny: Well, if my business isn't good, you can shoot me and take everything I have on me
Bandit: Hmm... Fair 'nuff. (To the bandits at inside the hideout) We got ourselves some trader with balls, fellas. Let 'im in
(The gate opens, allowing Johnny to ride the wagon in)
Johnny: (Gets off the wagon and walks to the left side of it)
(The bandits gather around the backside)
Bandit: A'right, a'right. We don' got all day. What'cha got?
Johnny: Just something you all may be interested it (He uses his knuckle to knock on the wagon three times)
Scarface: (Once Johnny knocks on the wagon, he opens the doors in the back, wielding his gattling gun, and begins firing at the bandits, killing all of the ones in front of him)
Bandit: What the fuck! Ambush!!
Johnny: (Takes out his six shooter and fires his gun at the bandits at the top, killing them without missing a single bullet)
(It doesn't take long before Johnny and Scarface have all the bandits killed)
(A group of bandits run out the door in an attempt to escape)
Sundown: (Jumps out from the bushes to ambush the bandits escaping and slices all three of them in half with a single swing)
Scarface: (Looking at the corpses in front of them, he takes out a cigarettes and lights it) So, did we get them?
Johnny: Seems like it. That was pretty easy, wouldn't you say
Scarface: It just seems to get easier and easier with time
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, back near the town, the sound of hooves trotting along the ground were heard from a distance. The figure rode on top of a tan horse, and it wore a thick cloak. Her head was facing downwards as the horse walked into town. But along with the sound of trotting was the sound of desperate grunts and muffles. Nina seemed to be holding a thick rope that was connected and served as cuffs to three young men she was dragging. The men were tied up and muffled with clothing tied against their mouths and covering their eyes. The huntress didn't seemed bothered and continued making her way to jail.
(Johnny rode back to town on his horse, Horse With No Name, as Scarface and Sundown rode behind him, riding their own horses, Miami Heat and Tusk, as the hats of all twelve members of the Vulture Gang's hats were attached to the side of the horses)
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker walks through the town to the tavern, he is getting several sideways glances from strangers but he had gotten used to this in his past life, he had even started to like there fear, but still this time he headed straight to the tavern, unaffected by the stares.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
After the huntress delivered the young criminals' into the sheriff's jail, she rode her way back to the nearest bar for a lonely drink... again..
Scarface: (Finishes his cigarette and tosses it on the ground) So, where do we head to after this place, Johnny?
Johnny: I was thinking of checking out that one town, No Chance. Seems like it's got plenty of crime there for us to deal with. We'll get some supplies and make our way there
Scarface: Seriously?! We can't take a little rest
Johnny: No, Scarface. Remember, we may be the best bounty hunters, but we're not the only bounty hunters. We've still got competition to worry about. We gotta get to that place before anyone else does, alright? Wait here, I'm gonna get our check
Sheriff: (Finishes locking up the criminals from Nina's catch)
Johnny: (Walks into the place and sits in front of the sheriff's desk, placing his feet on it as he tosses the twelve hats on it) Here you are, sheriff. Twelve hats from the Vulture Gang)
Sheriff: Bullshit
Johnny: You can check if you want. It's them alright
Sheriff: I didn't think anyone would deal with those sons of bitches
Johnny: Well, you're looking at the little band of bounty hunters who do just that. Now, I'm not one to rush straight to the payment, but I think you owe us a little... compensation for our community service
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
When Undertaker reaches the bar he approaches the bartender and asks for "Two whiskeys"
The bar tender serves the man his drinks and puts out his hand asking for payment
Undertaker looks at the man taking his first drink and says in a scratchy and dry voice "Now boi I don't got no doe to pay for these here drinks but I got somtin that mite interest you" Undertaker leans in close to the bartender and whispers "I can tell you how yous goin to die"
The bartender raises his eyebrow and says hooked by Undertakers offer "go on..."
Before another word was said Undertaker grabs his six shooter and shoots the bartender in the face, he then drinks down his second drink and mumbles "I see death by gun wound"
(The moment the shot is fired, the entire bar gets up and aims their guns at Undertaker)
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker finishes hid drink and glares back at the entire "And what the hell u gonna do?!"
(The entire bar loads their guns, ready to fire at him at any sudden movement)
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker Waits for the bar to fire still looking pissed
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Nina tied her horse to the side of the bar, and her body slightly twitched at the sound of a gunshot from within the bar.

Nina: ...What the fuck...

She walked in the bar only to encounter Undertaker being aimed by the entire bar. Her face scrunches in confusion, and she took off her cloak and bandana to reveal herself as a rather beautiful woman hidden behind thick leather armor. The huntress puffed her chest proudly and continued to walk through the armed crowed, right in the crossfire. She calmly took a seat, only a few seats away from Undertaker before she realized the bartender was shot. She rolled her eyes and groaned.

Nina: Really? Come on, ou' of all people yah could've killed, ya chose the most important one?
(The bar begins to fire upon him with their guns)
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker laughs a wicked cackle as the bar fires upon him, when the bar runs out of ammo he trys to cackle some more more he chocks on his own blood, his body is a mess but he still takes his gun and shoots the best dressed man in the bar before falling in a bloody mess onto the ground.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Nina rolled her eyes in annoyance, but she clapped with her gloved hands at the customers.

Nina: Good job, ya'll. Maybe ya'll don't need any hunters covering ya asses every minute.

She looked over at Undertaker who was on the ground before hoping over the bar to where the drinks were and searched for a specific bottle.
(Once they see Undertaker fall onto the floor, they all go back to their drinks, and ignore the bodies on the floor)

Johnny: (Walks out, counting the money) alright, boys. To No Chance we go (Gets onto Horse With No Name)
Scarface: (Sighs) Great. I just hope we can get some rest tonight.
Sundown: I'm sure we will, Scarface. We have nothing to worry about
Scarface: I'm not worried. I'm exhausted, that's all
Johnny: Don't worry. We'll be fine. We always are
(The trio get their horses ready and make their way to to the town)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Seanthehedgehog said…
Is it too late for me to join?
Of course not, Sean. I hope you do join and enjoy yourself
In that case, I will.

Name: Brian
Personality: Similar to Clint Eastwood's character in Pale Rider. Only, he's not a preacher.
Type: Lone Rider
(Not bad at all)
Brian: *Riding into town on a black stallion. He is wearing a brown hat. His shirt is blue, and his pants and boots are also brown*
(As Brian comes into town, Johnny and his gang pass by him, without a single reaction)
last edited 一年多以前
Brian: *Stops in front of a saloon, getting off his horse*
(The patrons in the bar toss Undertakers body out, and clean up some of the blood that he left)
Brian: *Enters the saloon*
(At the end of the saloon is a man who is moving around a deck of cards constantly, always having them in motion)
Brian: *Sits across the table from him* Hello. Poker?
???: Sure (Tosses a few poker cards his way)
Brian: *Looks at his hand* What's the ante?
(I don't know poker, actually XD)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
The entrance fee. 一年多以前
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertakers body reforms while no one is watching, he the puts his hat on and says "This world has become quite sumtin cents I been gone" He then lights a cigarette "recon I need a horse..."
Brian: *Puts 10 dollars in the middle of the table, next to the stranger's two five's* Would you like to go first?
???: Why of course
Brian: *Watches him replace three cards* Okay, my turn. *Takes two cards out of his hand, and replaces them with two more from the deck*
???: (Keeps a close eye on Brain as he does so)
What exactly is this guy going to do? 一年多以前
Just wait, and you'll see XD 一年多以前
I'm a little nervous for some reason. 一年多以前
Brian: *Waits for the stranger to make his bet*
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Nina had leaned down and wasn't paying attention as she poured herself a glass of whiskey on the counter.
???: (As he is ready to make a bet, there is the sound of gunfire from outside)
Brian: What the hell? *Takes his money, and walks outside*
???: (Damn. They usually leave the money. Oh well)
(A thief had gotten out of a local general store with stolen money and goods, running down the path to his horse)
一年多以前 The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker aims his gun at the thief's knee and blows of his leg with one shot "would ya look at that? I found me a horse."
Brian: *Pulls out two golden six shooters, pointing them at the thief* Halt!!
(The thief falls onto the floor, clutching his leg in pain)
Thief: Ah! Ya fuckin' sunuva bitch!