windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 13264

一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Gives him a joyful hug) Much. Come on. Cheer up, Flynn. Aren't you at least happy that, once we deliver young Jacob to Helga, we can have a happy life together
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn wrapped his arms around Franziska's waist and rested his chin above her shoulder, releasing a somewhat purr before placing a kiss on her neck .

Flynn: I suppose so...
Franziska: (Giggles, in a rather pleased tone, moaning as he placed the kiss on her neck) Well, if you "suppose" you're happy, then why don't we enjoy our happiness together. It's just us here, without having to worry about anything, and I want to enjoy every second of our joyful time (Gives him another smile as she pulled him into another hug, her bare body being pressed against his)
一年多以前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen was taken off guard by the quickness of the griffin due to his own nulled senses, but was quick enough himself to catch on. "Helga what the heck are you doing!!? Call it off!!"

"What he said!" Macross said. "I swear to the gods I'm going to punch you in the freakin face you son of a--I swear if this is another one of those STUPID FUCKING INTERROGATION THINGS FROM LAST TIME!!" She yelled as the memory of being tied up with rope came to mind. "And call your stupid bird off, its breath smells like after you eat something that makes your stomach hurt. Because I'm telling you now, the leaves aren't going to be the only thing falling off the trees when winter hits ya bitch. Meaning I'm going to tear its bloody feathers off, shove them up its asshole, and set it on fire if it doesn't PUT, ME, DOWN! So I can kindly punch you in the face. I am NOT doing this shit again."

"Goddamn it Helga, call the damn thing off!" Wiezen growled going to the griffin himself. "Get lost before I make you." He snarled, his ribs letting out a sickening crack as he did so, but every bit of viciousness coming back to him as he held his side, his dull blue eyes just as piercing as they would have been if her back in a better condition than now. "I said...get off of her..."

"Oh please do, because you're doing a horrible job in trying to threaten me, and I don't think having an entire land of body painted drunks who like to swing trees at each other for fun hunting you bird, so I'd say the big bad battered wolf here is the least of your problems." (Remember this, important detail/future reference) Macross added. "I'll wait."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Fine. But only for a little while, we have a baby to take care of, okay? *kisses her neck once more, then wanders it up to her mouth and places a deep, but passionate kiss on her lips*

The griffin never removed its eyes from Macross's, not even paying attention to Wiezen when he came near. Helga rushed to the scene and grabbed the griffin by the wing, tugging at it while shouting.

Helga: Apollo, I said no!

Apollo looked back at the nymph, and his eyes softened at his sight. Helga gently stroked the griffin's beak, and the creature immediately released Macross and obeyed the witch. He sat on his hind, lion legs besides Helga for a moment. Helga frowned, and her eyes filled with the fear Wiezen had spoken about earlier when she heard the word Interrogation. Yes, she remembered the day clearly. The day where Wiezen didn't talk to her for hours. The day their relationship suffered their first crack. Helga gulped for a moment as her eyes remained twitching every now and then, and she lifted them at Wiezen and Macross.

Helga: ..I.. I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. *she looked at Wiezen* Please don't ignore me again. P-Please don't, I beg of thee. I won't mess with her again, I promise I'll shut up unlike last time... I-It was my intention, I-I just thought.. *lowers her ears* I..
Franziska: (Kisses him passionately, caressing his bare body, allowing her hands to explore all over him)
"Helga, it's alright, just don't jump to conclu--" Wiezen began, only to be interrupted.

Macross sat up immediately. "What's your deal bird?!" She said with a scowl. But then smirked. "What? A bit cranky that I eat your relatives and pluck their feathers off and use them to stuff my pillows? Cuz trust me, I've already had to say this to someone once, I've dealt with bigger. Then again, its not completely your fault that your brainless." She looked over at Wiezen while pointing at Helga. "And what's her problem?! I'm going to punch her in the face for this one. Last time I gave it a pass, but now she's just trying to be funny. And it AIN'T FUNNY!" She got to her feet, her hand going to the hilt of her blade as she stared up at the griffin with a challenging glare.

Wiezen stepped in front of her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "N-now now, I'm sure we don't have to resort to that level of action! I can explain this in little to know time and you'll see that it was all a misundersta--"

"Shush, I wanna fight it!" Macross stated clearly, brushing him off. "I feel like its mocking me because it's bigger than me, therefore I wanna fight it and let it know that its just another stupid bloody bird with a bigger mouth. And it clearly just attacked me, so, self defense is my excuse!"

"What?! It's not mocking you, I can promise you that it's not, and I think you're taking this a bit to personal without letting me--" Wiezen tried to explain, only to be cut off once again.

"So what? You're saying that I should just give a big " fuck you " finger to Mister Apollo the Majestic Fucking Eagle here and go The Color Purple on her instead?" Macross said with a raised eyebrow, pointing to Helga again.

"Wha...whatever that means, NO!" Wiezen exclaimed. "I'm telling you shut up and listen to me damn it!"

Macross stared at him for a moment before looking back up at the griffin, then to Helga, then back to the Griffin, then yo Wiezen again, and then--

"Would you cut that out?!" Wiezen growled slightly.

"Fine, fine." Macross rested her hand for a moment, crossing her arms. "But I'm telling you now, there better be a good reason behind all of it, or we're gonna have a problem. And for future notices, no, this does not mean I don't wanna fight the bird anymore. Just sayin."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Apollo didn't seem agitated at all. He was told to attack, and he did. He was told to stop, and he did. Simple as that. The griffin didn't seem interested in the arguments as he was gazing off to the stars from above as Helga stroked his feathery neck and kept her head down. How cranky that lady was. All humans in the griffin's eyes appeared to be cranky and easily angered or hurt. Meanwhile, Helga couldn't believe how much patience Wiezen had with Macross. If it were her in the mercenary's shoes, she would be yelled at by him and perhaps never talked to again. But she knew that would never happen to Macross. Because deep down a voice in Helga's head told her that she was the only woman that allowed herself to be yelled at by her husband. The voice reminded her that Wiezen would never "hurt" a friend of his if they did something wrong, but he would totally go full on beast if Helga asked a question or stated her opinion. He would never defend her from his friend And that was something she was going to have to accept. The witch's eyes remained glued to the ground and her grip on the griffin tightened as Macross kept on challenging them. She finally raised her bruised face and pierced her emerald eyes into hers, speaking weakly yet with confidence.

Helga: He is not a stupid.. bloody... bird... Apollo did what he was told. So blame me, not the griffin. And don't you dare drag Wiezen into this. *she was about to blame Macross for waking her child, but she held her tongue in fear Wiezen would despise her and ignore her again*

The witch slowly turned around and gripped her stomach in pain, walking back into the shelter as Apollo followed calmly, shrinking its size a bit to fit through the rock. She collapsed on her knees and held her stomach for a long moment before inhaling deeply and gathering the strength to pick up Elijah and rock him back to sleep.

Flynn grinned as his hands wandered around as well, gripping at her breasts for a moment before wandering them down her waist and soon her thighs. He surprised her by suddenly picking her up and wrapping her thighs around his waist, chuckling as he did so and placing a kiss in between her breasts.
last edited 一年多以前
Franziska: (Moans softly, tightening the hug around her with affection, as she enjoyed feeling his lips pressed against her)
"Noooo, its a stupid, stinkin, bloody bird. Sorry if I don't name every damn animal that I cone across like you two do, I'm not really the "nature whisperer" type, so yeah, fuck you. Sorry, not sorry." Macross had retorted. "Jeez, what is up with you lumps of foul scotch? Do you really expect me to respect a freakin bird? One that ATTACKED ME at that. I must've forgotten that I can't play the common sense card with you people...mostly because none of you never seemed to have any." She groaned.

Wiezen ran his hand across his face. "This was not what I needed..." He let out a long sigh.

"Hah, you and me both. I didn't come here to find my home not where its supposed to be, then find you two here, then be attacked and looked at like I'm a bad person for wanting to kill the damn thing." Macross shrugged. "There's a lot of things we don't need. So anyways, my explanation please? Cuz I totally can go chop birds head off now, but I want it to be the big one. So then I can be like, "Look what I killed you sons of a bitches!" and then be great again."

Wiezen facepalmed.

Macross grinned. "Now tell me ya didn't miss good ol Oss, who's thoroughly pissed about over a thousand things at the moment and can openly joke about them, some in which I'll probably end up mentioning. But first, huuuuuuuuug! Gods I could use one of those right now." She outstretched her arms and pulled him into a hug, despite him trying to resist at first.

Wiezen gave a huff of frustration when he found that he really couldn't get away, but then settled down as he thought about the last time he had actually seen her. Not only had they gone their separate ways, but she had ended up dead. But now...she was back with them. "Yeah...it's good to see you again Macross..." He sighed. "Though I wish it were under better circumstances..." He sighed.

"Like a oversized bird trying to kill me?" Macross raised an eyebrow.

"Oh...don't worry about that. I wouldn't have let that happen." Wiezen said, putting it straightforward. He would've had no choice but to use the despised ace up his sleeve. "I'll have to either put it on some sort of leash or seal, or get rid of it if it happens again. There's already been a beast attacking incident that's probably going to have...quite the bit of draw backs."

"Heh, really? Alright then, second is the explanation. What the fuck's goin on?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn took Franziska in his arms against a wall, deepening the kiss before his eye widened suddenly and he slipped off the rock he was standing on with Franziska. Luckily, they both splashed into the water. Flynn came out from the surface and panted, spitting out the water.

Flynn: ...THIS IS WHY I HATE STREAMS.

Helga rolled her eyes as Macross's loud mouth infiltrated the shelter, her bad words seeping into Elijah's ears. She held her child closely and slowly rocked him as she contemplated. The voice was right. He would never defend her from a friend. He just allowed Macross to do whatever she wanted. He wouldn't do it with Macross. He wouldn't do it with Buroa either. She knew how this was going to go. Wiezen would feel much better with Macross and talk off the night. Macross would try to aid Wiezen in ways his wife had already done but to no avail, but there will be a different result with the mercenary. Helga overheard the part of Wiezen saying he wouldn't let the griffin hurt her, and gasped when he said he would put a leash on it. What was he going to do, kill it? Like he had killed her sister and threatened to do so again? Helga stared at the flames in silence as Elijah slowly fell asleep once more. The griffin laid besides the triplets and yawned, resting his head on his talons. The witch didn't feel... Appreciated. At all by Wiezen. She just felt like a burden when other people were around, but she had her reasons. Reasons that she realized Wiezen would always growl at her for. She couldn't talk without fighting with him. She couldn't state what she believed in without him thinking she was a liar. She couldn't even protect her children without being yelled at. She couldn't even get a "Thank you Helga" or "Are you okay, Helga?" Or a "I appreciate you, Helga". Her eyes lowered to her bruised thighs. Thighs that were assaulted by many hands of men. Thighs that belonged to a body that was mistreated and raped by... Someone who she didn't know or remember. She swallowed hard and looked around the shelter for a moment, gently stroking Elijah's hair.
last edited 一年多以前
Franziska: (Giggles) Maybe we should just remain sitting in it instead. Besides, it gives me a better position this way (Giggles as she gets close to him again)
Wiezen began to explain to her everything that had gone down starting from everything that he remembered, though there were a few interruptions that made him want to smack Macross honestly, but refrained from doing so. Having to go through every detail with an explanation instead of having an easier way of just showing all of it made it easier for him to vent a few things as well. He took a deep and pained breath before letting out a sigh. "And that's basically all there is to it...I was going to go and mind my own business until tomorrow until you showed up...it's hard to have patience when things like this go to hell. So luckily, this is just a part of those civilized conversation bits because I would've probably had to do something I didn't want to do. But if anything, I'm just...I don't know. I don't feel like talking about that part..."

"Then skip over it." Macross said. "Don't. Because really, you guys have been going through a ditch of shit as of lately, not sayin that you don't deserve it or anything, but this is probably somethin I'm gonna avoid getting involved in. I've got my own fair share of shit in my plate, and no offense, but I don't need some over the top griffin asscheek scratching this that and words I will choose not say, on my agenda, neither do I want to deal with another one of your " Purge" moments you douche. That's the same reason I got killed the last time. And though it would be hella awesome to say howdy hey to the kids, I'm really not feeling it at the moment. To tell you the truth, I'm really not feeling anything at the moment but eh, who cares right? BUT why I am here is because of that fire you guys have burning in there." She said, pointing towards the shelter. "I need to wait til it burns out, which means I'm gonna be stuck here for a while. Which also means, keep bird brain away from me before I splatter it eh? Poor, uh, you know, do that thing with the collar and stuff."

"Fine, but you're going to have to be a bit more...uh, you know, less provocative?" Wiezen suggested. "And maybe try to tone down the lang--"

'Fuck shit piss. There, I tried." Macross said nonchalantly. "They're gonna learn it whether anyone likes it or not, so why not from one of the professionals right?" She joked. "Anyways, like I said, I'm sorta looking for someone myself. So after I get the signal that I need from that fire then I'll skip town and leave you two to your bullshit."

"Wait, what? What's that supposed to mean?!" Wiezen exclaimed.

"You know, I could really answer that for you, but trust me, you wouldn't want me to do that. Because man, I can pretty much yell you exactly how this'll go. So enough about that, the bottom line is that we both seem to have something in common at least. Which basically means I'm gonna need your help a tiiiny smudge of a bit this time." Macross says. "You scratch my back I scratch yours

Wiezen's ears had lowered at her words, but nonetheless, he smiled the best be could. "Well sure...after all, you've helped us so many times already you know... it's the least I could do for Sonni too..."

"That's what I like to hear!" Macross clapped her hands together. "I'll keep a lookout for your brat--"

'Her name is Emma." Wiezen growled.

"BRAT, if you can do me a solid and sorta kinda track someone down for me by smell. Just, you know, point me in the right direction. After you recover some, that is." Macross said. "Also, we should have a drink later or somethin. Because...I sorta need some advice."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn forced a smile as if he didn't mind being completely naked in a stream of probably contaminated water. He brushed off the thought and refocused on his lover, slowly sliding her onto him under the water and places soft kisses up her neck and ear.

Helga tapped her index finger impatiently as Macross continued to cuss out loud. She had settled Elijah back with his siblings, and was now just waiting for the return of her soon to be husband.
Franziska: (Moans softly, as her hands move across his body once again)
Wiezen's lowered ears ended up perking at the sound of her last few words a little. He nodded quickly. "I-I promise I won't have you any further involved into our messes than you feel comfortable with but please...stay a while. Though w-we don't have our home at the moment, I still r-retain my manners..."

Macross gave a shrug. "Fine, whatever floats your boat. Sheesh...and why we're at it you can tell me when, where, and how you became such a wimp. I can see it in your eyes man, you're growing soft on me eh?" She wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "We'll add that to one of our later conversations. Since something decided to run my horsevoff, I'm going to need another one of those too." She added as she began to walk with him back towards the shelter

Wiezen nodded. "Surely we will be able to come across another on our travels, no?" He said anxiously. "I just need to gather more of my energy together and everything will go atva reasonable pace I can promise you..."
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's tapping continued until it softened and she released a sigh. Macross was Wiezen's friend, and as his soon to be wife, she had to respect that. Even if he would never defend her. When Wiezen and Macross made their way back in the shelter, she made sure the sleeping griffin was near her at all times. Helga weakly lifted her eyes at both people, the fear that Wiezen spoke about earlier in them. Fear of rejection. Her eyes went to Macross and she spoke lowly, but loud enough to hear.

Helga: I apologize. It wasn't my intention to harm you, I promise... It won't happen again... I'm sorry and... Welcome back....

Flynn continued placing kisses all over Franziska's neck, and his kisses lowered down to her chest and became bites of love as he suckled there and left a few marks.
Franziska: (Moans) Oh, Flynn~ never knew you'd do something as adventurous as that (Moans some more)
"Well, that's a little fucking better." Macross said, only to smacked upside the head by Wiezen. "Ow! What? All I was saying is that it was about goddamn time..." She said, rubbing her head a little. "I'm guessing you guys actually did pickem up some common sense along the way. Gnarly." She said jokingly. "Well, I guess that means I'm supposed to apologize for waking up the booger over there. Well..uh, yeah, sorry or..whatever." She gestured towards Eli. But then she looked at the rest of the children. "Heh, look how big they've gotten. Shows just how much I missed am I right?" She laughed a little.

Wiezen let out a sigh. "You're not the only one who's said that. They can just about walk on their own. I wouldn't know because I wasn't there..."

"Go figure." Macross said. "Buy hey, sometimes we gotta miss the best things for better things. No use in pissing and moaning about it right?" She said, nudging him lightly with her elbow.

"Right. Let me not feel any sort of way about missing some of a parent's most cherished memories with their children." He said glumly while sitting down by the fire.

"Just shake it off and keep it goin while you can champ. You gotta learn to just shake it off while you still have the choice to do so. Especially over long periods of time. Of course, then again, this is coming from her person thats really learned how to not give a fuck. Especially when it feels like I've been alive just as long as you wankers. Or at least, a little longer than I might have thought. Hey, but what do moment?" She shrugged as she sat closer by the entrance.

Wiezen was silent for a moment, but then he glanced back at her. "Hey...I'm... I'm sorry..."

Macross just gave another shrug. "Eh, aren't we all at one point or another? Or a few?"
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked at Wiezen, then at Macross, then back at Wiezen. She suddenly weakly stood up and placed an orange and gourd of water right in front of Macross, but didn't say a word. She didn't want to mess things up like last time. She didn't want to be ignored. She took a step back and bowed slightly, then went over to sit besides Wiezen. She grabbed another gourd of water and held it to Wiezen's mouth.

Flynn smirked lustfully at her moans and bit her shoulder gently while slowly entering and exiting her entrance beneath the water at a slow, but hard pace.
Franziska: (Moans softly, surprised as Flynn enters her, but enjoys it very much, and allows him to continues, as she moans against his neck)
"Gee, thanks. This is one of the first times I actually feel like I'm being tended to and not doing something drastically stupid in order to either save your asses or finish something that you started." Macross remarked, taking the gourd into her hands at the realization of how unquenched her thirst was. She open the gourd and waved it around her nose first before seeing it as safe enough to drink. She took a few small sips before closing it back and deciding that it would be better to save it for the trip. She then put her hands together for a moment with her eyes closed before muttering something. After she was finished, she began to eat the orange that she had been given.

Wiezen looked over to her, blinking before shaking his head. "You first...you probably need it more than I do right now." He said, declining her offer for the moment and instead putting it to her lips. "Drink...I'll just take whatever's left." He said, turning his attention back to the fire. He let out a small yawn and scratched the back of his head, even though he didn't feel like lifting his arms anymore than he had to, nor did he feel any sort of sleepiness. Just the exhaustion that loomed over him.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn moaned softly with Franziska on her chest as his speed increased, and he kissed her deeply to hush her moans and keep her tongue occupied.

Helga took the smallest of sips when Wiezen had told her to go first, then placed it against his lips once more for him to finish the rest. She noticed his exhaustion and frowned, scooting a bit away and patting her thighs as an indication for him to rest his head on them.
Franziska: (Placed her hands on his shoulders to support her, as she moaned in his mouth, her lips being tightly pressed against his)
When the gourd was placed to his lips, Wiezen only took one brief sip before pushing it away lightly. When she had given her thighs a pat, he looked at her for a second or so before looking back to the fire. "I'm alright...I won't be sleeping much tonight.." He said in a voice that was just above a whisper. He extended his hand out towards the warmth, moving it back and forth slowly in less than minor amusement. the

Macross peeled through her arm in the way she saw fit to suit her surroundings, biting into it and tearing away chunks of the outer layer. And before long, she was stuffing the bare fruit in her mouth and chewing while tossing its peelings to the side carelessly.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn wrapped his arms around Franziska's waist and drove his erection into her a slight bit more harder, her moans only making him want to do her more and more rough. He panted softly into her mouth and gripped her butt tightly as his thrusts became rough.

Helga's open hand shriveled into a fist when he had denied her offer. He was definitely mad at her. Worried. Exhausted. Her ears drooped and she blinked in confusion before she crossed her legs silently while looking at the crackling fire. Her ears perked at the loud chewing that came from Macross. That girl just never shut up. The witch exhaled softly and stood up for a moment, looking through the bags the woman had given them. She gathered a few juicy and delicious berries and a fresh piece of bread in a rag, then went over to Macross and settled it in front of her as well without directly looking at her.

Helga: ..Eat.. S-Satisfy your hunger after being underground for a long period of time..

The nymph picked up the peels she through carelessly at the ground, then went over to the griffin and fed them to him. The creature chirped in gratitude at both Macross and Helga. Helga had returned to her seat besides Wiezen near the fire, but she kept her hands away and her back slightly crouched while remaining quiet.
Franziska: (Leans her head back, the pleasure hitting ever inch of her body, as she moans with total pleasure, as she held on to his shoulder tighter)
Oh, so NOW you want to play the generous card. Macross squinted at Helga for a moment when the witch had brought her more to eat. "Thank....you..." She said suspiciously, glancing over at Wiezen for a moment before looking back at the things that she had been given. But before she decided to eat anything, she took the liberty of checking it thoroughly, checking for anything that seemed out of the ordinary to her. After she was finished doing so, she squinted again before giving a shrug and starting to eat, gobbling down the bread first before going on to the berries, tossing a few up into the air and catching them in her mouth.

Wiezen kept his own silence while he began to zone out into the thoughts of his mind, his eyelids unblinking for a while. The dull blue of his eyes of his eyes only seemed to grow duller, and the complexion of his skin paling just a slight shade more. When he finally came from his daze of thought, he realized how quiet it was, but it didn't really bother him. He stuck his hand out a bit closer to the burning fire to where his fingertips could almost brush across it. But instead, his claws stretched from his fingernails and bathed in the closeness of the heat.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga was going to tell Wiezen to be careful with the flames, but she instead held her tongue back and sighed softly as she glanced at him. She quietly began to play with her fingers, counting them one by one and repeating the process.

Meanwhile, the griffin had finished the orange peels and licked his beak. It had been a while since he'd eaten, but griffins were known to go days and even weeks without eating. He glanced at the nymph, he could tell she was too tired to play with. She then glanced at Macross who was catching the multiple berries given to her in her mouth. The creature chirped at her and rolled over on the ground, then sat on his hind knees and waited to be thrown a berry at.

Flynn grunted a bit, and his moans became one final pant before he came inside of her, shivering in the pleasure that bathed within him as he tried to catch his breath. His gaze slowly lifted to Franziska and he murmured softly.

Flynn: ...H-Happy?

(You can skip if ya want xD)
Franziska: (She wrapped her arms around him, panting as she rested against him) Very (Smiles to him as she kisses her on teh cheek)
Macross was enjoying eating for the most part. Especially since the only thing she had managed to get her hands on to eat all day had been a toasted piece of bread that had been a little too on the burnt crispy side, and a piece of pie that had been sat on a windowsill to cool off. She hadn't even known that people still did that! But hey, it just so happened to be her favorite type of pie too, so she had basically helped herself.
But as she glanced up to see the griffin standing on its hind knees and looking at the berries that she now aye, she sneered. "Heh, you should've thought about that before you tried to eat me eh?" She mumbled, turning the other way so her back was to him while she continued to eat.

Wiezen's ears had perked only a little when he thought he heard Macross speak, but he wasn't really interested in the least. He let out a sigh, a light mist drifting from his lips despite it not being that cold at all. The vapor of breath came out in a thin fog before twisting and disappearing. When he finally pulled his fingertips away from the flames, his claws were a heated orange. He only examined them with a short lived interest before he retracted them, tensing for a moment from the burn it brought while doing so but then his hand relaxed again.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn smiled up at her and rested his chin on her shoulder as he spoke softly, his hands still wrapped around her waist.

Flynn: *exhales* I love you... so much...

Helga perked her ears at the sound of Macross's voice as well and frowned at her greediness. She sighed and stood up, grunting in pain as she did so. She grabbed the same bag she had gotten the berries from and slowly walked to the griffin who was still on his hind legs. She stroked his beak softly and placed a kiss on it.

Helga: ...G-Good boy, Apollo. *scratches the back of his neck* You know what they say, Apollo. Greedy eaters dig their graves with their teeth. Thank you for coming when I asked. You shall be rewarded greatly for p-protecting my children.

The witch settled the towel with berries in front of the griffin. The griffin's talons sat on the ground and he chirped in gratitude once more, pecking Helga on the head as he had done with others. Pecking heads was a sign of friendship. Although it did kind of hurt, Helga just giggled painfully and watched him eat before she returned to her place.
Macross paid no further attention to the creature or its owner after she had turned around. Instead, she tended to finishing up on her own small meal that was worth the while. After she was done, she tossed the cloth that had held her food off to the side, just like she had with the orange peelings.

Wiezen on the other hand, just kept to himself, paying no mind to anyone or anything around him while he kept silence. But then he shifted for a moment and began to push himself to his feet, holding his side for a moment as he did so. He began to move to exit the shelter not long after he found that he had his footing for the most.

Macross turned around some to look back when she heard footsteps coming towards her, and thinking that it was Helga again she was about to tell her to give it a rest. But when she saw that is was Wiezen who was coming towards the entrance to the shelter this time, she raised her eyebrows slightly. "Hey ghost face, where ya goin'?"

Wiezen came to a stop for only a second, his gaze turning to her. He forced a small smile before speaking. "To get some air." He answered simply, keeping things as plain as they were. Then he turned and continued on his way out, taking a few steps forward before climbing up on top of the large rock that sheltered them. When he got there, he eased himself down to the ground and closed his eyes. He crossed his legs and inhaled slowly, pain stabbing at his ribcage and chest as he did so, causing him to cough. And then he tried again, more successful this time though it was a bit of a ragged inhale. When he exhaled, a fog of cold mist came from his lips while he drew in another painful breath and began to attempt meditation.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her ears when Wiezen had stood up, and she was going to follow him as he made his way out. But when he said he was going out for air, her hand lowered to the ground and she sat back down with a frown (rhyming skills yo). She didn't want to bother him even more than she had already done, so instead, she just gazed into the fire herself before her attention shifted to her children. A small, weak smile expanded on her face as she looked at them. She awkwardly sat there alone and scratched the rashes and bruises she had on her arms.
Macross blinked a few times at the answer Wiezen had given, her gaze following him as he left from under the shelter. She scratched her head, pulling the hood to her short cloak on. She unstrapped her sheathed sword from her waist but kept in her grasp while she pulling a smaller blade from another sheathe that was smaller in size and remained strapped to her thigh. Afterwards, she settled herself down but kept her sword in hand, propping it against her shoulder with her arm lazily but securely wrapped around it in a way that she could draw it quickly in case a certain little birdie wanted to give things a second try. Or in case anything at all occurred. Other than that, she paid them no mind. She would've went after Wiezen, being that she had a few more questions to ask but decided on giving him his space.

Wiezen began to try and focus a positive energy flow through his body with what little he had for now so he could maybe attempt to astral project. However, in order to do so, he was going to need to draw in energy naturally from his surroundings and let it build. In any other case, it wouldn't have been a problem. But now he wasn't able to put himself on the same balance length as nature because of his condition, as he would find our. He cursed to himself as his eyes opened for a moment and he decided to try again until he could finally do so. Until then, he was just going to stay put.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
The witch's ears twitched at the sound of blades moving from behind. When Macross had settled down, Helga's eyes remained on the fire, but she spoke in a low, raspy voice.

Helga: ..Good night, Macross Shire... It is good.. To see you again.. Welcome back...

The griffin chirped fluently, mimicking the word "good night" as it finished the berries and laid down again, sighing after a tired and confusing day. Helga went silent again, debating on whether she should follow Wiezen or just stay put. Instead, she just decided to observe him from a distance and wait like a dog by the entrance/exit of the shelter.
Franziska; (Softly moved around in Flynn's arms to get comfortable, eeing her arms around him in an embrace) I love you too
A half an hour passed, and by that time, Macross was silent within her light stage of sleep, sleep light enough to be compared to a long an aware nap. She didn't budge much but her grasp around her sword wrmt from lazyish to firm and cautionary. Her hand would twitch every now and then almost like she would jump up at any second and start swinging her sword wildly until she hit something that could die, or whatever was thought to have disturbed her.

On top of the shelter, Wiezen became frustrated with himself enough that he began to have a thoughr to try and force a state of astral projection and strain his body through his limits. He was becoming impatient quickly, and with his healing process being slowed to such a pace, he could only wait unless he decided yo follow through with forcing it. But what stopped him from doing so was that he would be put in more of a predicament to have to rely on something he loathed using, and he needed to keep his options in a variety. So through numerous quiet curses, he closed his eyes again to try to reach a calm, neutral point. But the fact that he felt as if he were being watched agitated him. But still he tried.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *exhales the smell of the fresh air, snuggling closer to her for a moment, then speaking in a low voice* If we continue longer in this water we'll get some sort of fungus in our feet or get bit by something, just saying..

Helga's eyes remained glued to Wiezen as she watched him pace. A frown settled in her bruised face, and she released a very low sigh and looked away back to the fire. She played with her fingers again and counted each one, crossing her legs while doing so.
Franziska: Alright, alright. We'll get out and go back to the baby (Pats his head in a joking matter as she gets up)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn chuckled slightly and waited until Franziska was off him. Afterward, he swam to the tip of the stream where the waterfall was to get his clothing and dress himself.
Franziska: (Also began to dress herself, but not before shaking herself dry like a wet dog, easily drying herself off in seconds)
Wiezen stood from his spot and began to see if he could just walk it off some, but standing had started to become a pain alto do as well. But he did so anyways and began tonpace back and forth for a full five minutes before sitting down again to give it another try. This time, he cut out the stress filled thoughts and the patterns of frustrations and once that was done, he began to fill how tired he was on the inside. He took in a slow breath before letting his eyes droop close. After the second half to the hour that floated by had passed, he made his way back into the shelter, taking a glance at Macross for a brief moment before going to the children. He placed kisses on all of their foreheads and ruffled Weiss's hair lightly, being sure that it wasn't enough to wake him up. And then it was back to sitting in front of the fire.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn buttoned up his shirt and ruffled his wet hair back into a reasonable hairstyle. He stretched for a moment, feeling relieved and relaxed as he waited by a rock for Franziska.

Helga immediately got up from her laying position by the fire when she heard Wiezen enter back. She cleared her sore throat and cracked her knuckles as Wiezen took a seat close to her. She could see his worry and exhaustion. Her hand hesitated at first, but she tapped his shoulder and patted her thighs again.

Helga: ..Just for a little while please...
last edited 一年多以前
Franziska: (Gets her clothes put back on as she sits next to Flynn on the rock) Feeling relaxed now (Gives him a playful smile)
Feeling the tap on his shoulder, Wiezen's attention went from the fire and to her as her turned to her groggily. When she had patted her thighs again, he let out a sigh and out came the frosty mist of his breath. He was silent for a long moment before turning back to the fire, shaking his head and declining her offer as he crossed his legs. But then he reached his hand out to hers at first before putting a finger to her lips while managing a somewhat smile. "Ssshhh..." He shushed her with a small, gentle whisper, while pulled her into his own lap, wrapping his arms around her after doing so in silence.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Sort of. But none of us are getting in that bed without rinsing off with clean water. Precaution. Especially for Mr. Jacob there.

Helga's eyes widened at the unexpected move, but she didn't complain. The nymph felt comfortable in his warm arms, a small discrete blush forming on her cheeks. She nuzzled her nose against his for a moment before closing her eyes and merging her plump lips against his deeply and passionately.
Franziska: Okay, okay. Let's get back then, and I'm sure we'll use bath with that clean but limited water (Gets up, ready to get back to Jacob)
Wiezen wrinkled his nose playfully when she had nuzzled her nose against his, a slight but still painful chuckle escaping him. He felt much warmer with her close to him this way, and seeing her blush in even the slightest made him smile a little. His eyes closed slowly when her lips pressed against his, and he kissed back passionately himself. He pulled her closer to him, his tongue wiggling passed her lips only to tease the tip of hers before he pulled away very slightly, his lips still brushing against hers as he looked her in the eye. "I love you..."
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn nodded in agreement and fixed his belt before he looked at Franziska and took her hand and began to walk.

Helga sat on either side of his lap and pressed another gentle kiss on his lips, then raised her arms and scratched the back of his ears as she whispered into them .

Helga: I love you moore....

She placed a kiss on his neck, then on his cheek and nose. Her hands wandered upward and she pleasurably began to massage Wiezen's hair with her nails in a scratching motion.