windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 13264

一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Well.... we just worry about you. We all worry about each other

Franziska: The important thing is you tried and did your best, Flynn (Tries to make him feel better by smiling joyfully)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..But what do I do when he actually hurts Wiezen or Rosemary? I can't be responsible for their injuries.. That's.. That's too much.. *snacks on some peanuts in the counter while resting her head against Enricho's chest*

Flynn: *his frown slowly becomes a small smile when he turns to Franziska* Thanks, Smiley. *leans forward and kisses her cheek*
Enricho: (Tries to comfort her) That is why I know you'll be there to protect them. I know that you'd do anything for them

Franziska: (Smiles) Anything for my Flynn (Smiles to him)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I'm not as old as them.. They're way stronger than me.. I.. I'm not a powerful witch.. I can barely do anything right.. *eats another peanut* These are good..
一年多以前 -Universe_COLA- said…
A portal tore open beside the tavern and Sonni walked out, breathing heavily. She looked at everyone, holding her finger up to signal them to give her a moment. "Before.....you...say anything....we didn't do it! NOBODY SENT ANYBODY!" She exclaims vaguely in a huff before finally slumping down to the ground. "Oh jeez...oh damn it..." She breathed, trying to catch her breath. There was a thick strip of bandages around her throat. She looked to Helga. "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT BASTARD SAI---oh my shit--" She fell backwards to lay on her back as she continued to breath heavily. "He....took my damn lung--"

"That's right...we do worry about one another. So we came to check on our family." Macross came from the portal as well, her left arm missing but bandaged to where it wouldn't continue to bleed out. Her right eye had a patch over it, and as she looked at Enricho, she smiled. "I apologize for our late and sudden appearance....but...we're home."
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Helga, you're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me (When Enricho see's Macross, he doesn't know what to say at first) What happened to you?!
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh my goodness, you guys are hurt! Do you require more medical attention?
Helga: *turns around as she continues to munch on her peanuts, then nods at Macross and leans downward to help Sonni up* Explain please.
"Lung....missing..." Sonni managed to say, pointing at her throat. "I.....think I'm gonna....stay down her for a while..." She breathed before pointing to Macross to explain the situation. "Tell her....that leprechaun.....motherfucker.."

Macross gave a nod before turning to Enricho. "We had to get ourselves out of a predicament, an ambush. Someone had had come to us and told us that you had sent him to lend us a hand. I had my suspicions, but when the time came, I was a little to late. I had a choice...either letting you get hurt or be killed..or loose my arm and my eye." She smiled again. "And I wouldn't dare betray your trust in me. Forgive me..."

"AND!!" Sonni pushed herself to add, as if Macross had been forgetting something. She looked to Helga, pointing at the portal that was still open. "I...had a choice....too. Either keep my word....or lose a lung in the midst of everything....the guy had said that he'd known you and that..." She stopped talking for a moment to take some breaths. "That you sent him to help.....that leprechaun prick....." But she kept pointing to the portal. "But I told you that I was...going to bring him back right? So fuck....my lung...." She coughed. "F-Forgive...me....."

"He asked me...what I was willing to sacrifice...for the person I loved...and that you had given your soul for him not to kill me...he told me to give up on you..." The portal wavered, and soon, Wiezen stepped through the portal. "And I told that bastard to his face...that you would never do something so stupid if you believed that I would back...and he asked me...what was I willing to sacrifice...." Blood dripped from the areas of where his fingers were missing. All ten of them...gone. There was a few small stab wounds punctured through his green skin as well. He looked at Helga, and a smile came to his face. "And I told him....anything but my life...because I needed that to be with you. Everything I had to to get back here....back home. With you...and my family. He told us to give up...and to surrender...to face reality...to turn against you all. Forgive me.....but I wouldn't accept that...."

"Because we don't know when to quit...we don't let other people make us go back on our words.. and we don't abandon family!" Macross, Wiezen, and Sonni all said at once.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Damn it... What do they want with us anyway? Well, it doesn't matter now. They had the gaul to put their hands on you, so whatever the reason is, it doesn't matter now. When I see them, they'll be wishing they were dead
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..Oh my goodness. *drops Sonni as she rushes to Wiezen and grips his green wrists* Damn it, Helga.. This happened because of you! Nnghh.. No, no, no I can fix you. I know a potion to cure the tint of your skin. Arghh!!! That stupid, idiotic clown!!!! No, no. You'll all be just fine.
Flynn: There are donors in hospitals that can give you what you have lost.
Helga: Y-Yeah! See?! Everything will be alright.. I just need to make the potion, and you'll be back to normal and not looking like a cucumber. *fetches the liquid of holy water she tossed at Flynn and begins organizing a ritual to finish the potion*
"We're....a threat.....to them." Sonni said, continuing to breath heavily. "I.....I think use....a potion...or something--" She choked slightly. "--But I'm good....I hate....hospitals anyways."

"They tried to break our will to fight...and they couldn't." Macross wrapped her arm around Enricho and hugged him the best she could with one arm, laying her head against his chest. "For now...we'll be fine. As long as we can keep moving...we're fine. I only have a few scrapes on the knee..I'll make it.."

Wiezen went and wrapped his arms around Helga to pull her to a stop. "Helga...its alright...I'm okay. As long as you're safe..I'm okay. " He smiled, wincing a bit as the portal finally snapped shut behind him. "Just a few small scratches is all...right now...I just want to see you smile again..."
last edited 一年多以前
(Enricho: (Hugs her back) This is more than just a scrape, Macross. I wish you wouldn't have done something like this for my sake
"But I did...and I would do it again if I had to...as many times at it would take as long as I could see you here in one piece." She looked up at him with a smile. "Thinking of everyone here...was what gave me will. Thinking of you...was what kept me moving. You gave me the strength that I needed to fight my way back to you. Thank you..."
Enricho: (He doesn't say a word and just hugs her, not wanting to let go)
Macross keeps her arm wrapped around him, wanting to stay there in his arms as long as she could while she could still stand. While she could still see clear enough to look up and see his face. Her arm tightened around him as she felt her legs giving out, but tried to fight against it. To stay strong...for him.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: You look pale. We should let you rest (Carries her up the stairs)
"Enricho....before I saw you again...everything felt so dull....so bitter. So meaningless that it felt useless to fight back. It felt like...I had been lost. But.." Macross looks up at him as he carried her up the steps, placing her hand up to his cheek. "You found me...you....you helped me feel my heart again. I don't know if you're tired of hearing this...but I...love you." She smiled before her eyes closed slowly, everything fading into darkness. Her arm went limp, almost as if she had died. But her heartbeat could still be felt, and the slow rise and fall of her chest was still present. But she had fallen unconscious.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Macross! (Carries her up the stairs and carries her into his room, and rests her on the bed, where he begins to try and help her with her injuries)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Smile?! *blinks away her tears as she sniffles* You've returned to me green and without fingers!!! The last thing I can do is smile! ..You teleport assaulted me, that was our last encounter of each other, I cannot smile!!! You are injured! Let me do this for you! I can cure all of you. You need to rest, no more speaking. *looks at Flynn* Get all your potions and ingredients out, we have lots of work to do!
Flynn: *nods at her* But it's best if we do it in our rooms, where.. People won't see us perform magic.
Helga: *nods* Take Sonni with you and fix her, then go to Macross, then come to me, get that?
Flynn: *nods, and with Franziska's help, they carry Sonni to their bedroom and lie her on their bed*
Helga: *glances at Rosemary* Y-you're not suppose to see any of this.. Why don't you wait here while I go fix Wiezen up? I'll be right back. Coco will watch over you while I'm gone. *does not let go of her grip on wiezen's wrist and teleports them to her bedroom. She then begins to organize a few supplies and mix a few different ingredients she had set out in the table of the small room*
last edited 一年多以前
Rosemary: Oh... okay (Sits there and waits)

Franziska: (Carries Sonni to their room)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *places Sonni on their bed* Alright.. Let's see, have I ever done a potion that brings back a lung? Nope! Am I about to attempt and fail? Yes. *drops all his small vials of liquid and jars of ingredients on the floor, searching for specific ones* Gah! Fine, we'll just have to insert a few different things in her. *glances at Sonni* You have what's called pulmonary edema. We're gonna have to open you up because you are most likely to have fluid still in your good lung which is why you have trouble breathing besides the fact your missing an entire lung. Whoever that guy was who did this to you is a complete idiot, because it is possible to live without a lung. The pain you are feeling is actually from your good lung after the other was torn out. Am I a surgeon or a doctor? No. But my mom was. So you're gonna have to trust me in this. *gets out a few medical supplies from his bag and pulls out a giant needle that ended with a tube.*
last edited 一年多以前
Franziska: Flynn, is there anything I can do?
"Well....being that...he didn't exactly...remove nicely....should be enough...of an explanation there....he tore it out...." Sonni turned her head to look around the room for a moment. "Uuuhh...why....does it smell.....like unprotected sex in here?" She said, letting out sigh of pain for a moment. But then she stiffened. "Wait...a minute..." She turned her head and looked at Franziska first. Then at Flynn, and back to Franziska. "Oh no.....no no no--" She coughed for a moment. "You've gotta be....kiddin me..." And then she saw the needle. "OH FUCK NO!!" She jumped up from the bed. "NO! NO NO NO!! NAH AH! NOT HAPPENIN!" She began to cough violently. "NO!" She said again through the coughing.
Wiezen chuckled a little. "Teleport assaulted?" Though it hurt more than a little, he started laughing some. "Where and how do you come up with these things?" He watched as she grabbed a few supplies and mixed a few things. "Let me keep the green....it looks good on me." He says.
last edited 一年多以前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sonni catches on WAY too fast XD 一年多以前
Franziska: Flynn, I think Sonni's having one of those panic attack thingys
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh, shut up, we're saving your life. Now hold still, or else it's gonna hurt!! *grabs her from her standing position and makes her sit back down, then turns back to Franziska.* Yes. You're gonna be my.. Well, you're gonna be the nurse in this situation. I need you two mix these two together until they turn green. *hands her two vials, then looks at Sonni and lays her on her stomach so she could see her back* Okay, you're gonna feel a poke. *grabs the needle, then with his finger he searches gently and slowly down her back for the perfect spot where to inject. His finger comes to a fault, and Sonni immediately feels the poke he was talking about.* Alright, we're almost there. Now I just gotta suck that fluid out, numb the pain with what Franziska is making, and you'll be fine! ..Hopefully..

Helga: No! There shall be no green! And you do not look good in green! So stop making me focus on your body when I'm trying to focus and this damn potion!! *sprinkles the crystal dust into the mixture of holy water and other ingredients, then tops it with a leaf of mint.* Aha! Okay, okay! Got it. I went in a sacred building for you to get this! Luckily for you I defused the taste so it doesn't burn you. *hands him the antidote* Now drink while I try to make your fingers reappear somehow! You need your fingers, I need your fingers!!
last edited 一年多以前
Franziska: Okay. I got it (Starts mixing the potions together, waiting for them to turn green)
"NO! DO NOT INJECT ME WITH THA---aaaaah....." Sonni let out a sigh in both pain and relief as the needle went into her skin. "You son of a....you son of...a--still...smells...like...sex..-&quo­t; She ended yawning before fading off, and soon snoring could be heard coming from her for a moment.

"Uhhh...Helga..how...am I supposed to drink this with no fingers?" Wiezen asked, looking at the antidote potion in her hands. "Maybe..the finger should've come first? And I'm serious, I need to keep the green for now. Who know's it might even help with some sort of regeneration." He shifted his position for a moment. "And besides, I'll fit in with everything else. A real freak of nature don't ya think?"
last edited 一年多以前
Franziska: Okay, their ready (Hands the vials of green liquid to Flynn)

Enricho: (Continues to put bandages on Macross, desperately trying to help her)
Macross flinched, and groaned softly in pain at every single touch on her wounds, her body trembling slightly. The eye patch of bandages over her eye had started bleeding through a bit. Her breathing had began to fluctuate between light and relieved and heavy and in pain as she lied their on the bed.
Enricho: (continues bandaging her up)
"Please....please don't leave me..." Macross began to speak in her unconscious state. "I..I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...." A tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you....I swear I do...I love you I love you I love you..." She murmured as she cringed slightly at the pain. "Please forgive me...I.....I..." She inhaled sharply for a moment, and her breathing stopped completely for a few seconds before her chest fell slowly in a exhale.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: (Can only look at her as she says these things. While she rest, he kisses her cheek) And I love you too (Continues trying to heal her)
Macross's breathing patterns began to ease into a lighter and more relaxing state, her chest rising and falling in a more balanced manner than before. She squirmed a little but then her body relaxed gradually on the bed. "....love you..." She grumbled before falling silent, drifting into more of a sleep than unconsciousness.
Enricho: (Stares at her, not wanting to take his eyes off her, but decides to let her rest)
Macross continued to sleep, and as time passed, she grew more peaceful besides the small groans and barely understandable mutters about something food related, mostly pertaining to sweets. "P-....pu..dding..." She wrinkled her nose slightly. "M...mine..." But she wasn't the only one doing so.
Over in Flynn and Franziska's room, Sonni remained sleeping in a more...riotous manner, squirming around more than a little. "CAKE....." She breathed as she continued to snore, making the best of the one lung she had as she slept. "....gimme...my...fucking--" She snored a bit louder.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: (Smiles, knowing that she is starting to calk down)
"Pu..dding..." Macross's arm reached up for a moment before her hand found itself clasping onto Enricho's shirt. Without warning, she gave a sudden pull, pulling him to where she could hold his head against her and to her breasts where the calm thumping of her heartbeat called. The action had caused her to wince for only a second or so before she spoke in her sleep again. "M...Mine..." She murmurs, a small smile gracing her lips.
Enricho: (Smiles, listening to her heartbeat as he lies next to her)
Macross let out a sigh of happiness as she felt the full presence of someone in the bed with her as she slept. She felt comfortable...because the presence she felt there with her made her happy, even while she slept. Her fingers stroked themselves through his hair a bit before her hand rested peacefully on his neck.
Enricho: (Smiles to her) (If only she were awake, I could tell her the things i wish to tell her)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *turns back to see that Franziska is done and the liquid is green, then kisses her on the cheek* Good job, smiley! Sonni will drink that after we've removed the fluid in her. *grabs the bigger needle and searches for the spot on her back he injected earlier* Alright, this hole leads to your one lung that is filled with liquid. I'll suck it out of there with this, so don't fucking move unless you want a popped lung! I'll go slow, alright? *gently and very slowly places the end of the needle in the same spot, then at a slow pace, he stuck the needle in further until it could no longer go more in* Okay, Sonni. You have a giant needle in you right now, so don't fuck this up! *on the other side of the syringe, he slowly began to pull the handle backward as the clear, disgusting liquid was slurped out of her back.* Perfect..

Helga: Oh, so now you decide to judge my way of doing things?! Ngghh!! *returns to her "office" and opens her spell book, flipping through the pages without even touching the book with her bare hands.* Hmm, growth of hair, growth of nails, growth of beard, where the hell is growth of fingers?!? Well, it should be similar to the one of nails, so I'll just switch it up a bit. *quickly begins gathering the ingredients for the incantation and potion, mixing a few materials together as the book stated, then went on her own way to finish the potion. She seemed so focus and so determined to help the warlock that was sitting across her.* Ginger, check. Gargoyle dust, check. Hemlock, check. Toad slime, check. Troll fungus, check. A pinky's bone... Hmm.. *grabs the knife from nearby, then chops the end of her pinky off without even releasing a shriek* Check! *throws in her pinky into the mixture which quickly dissolves into liquid, and waits until it turns orange. In the mean time, she wraps a towel around her pinky, then looks back at Wiezen* I'm going to fix you up and you will be just fine. *grabs the bowl that carries the orange liquid, then brings it to the warlock* Alrighty! Drink this, it will help your fingers grow back. Oh, wait.. You can't. Well, I'll hold it for you to drink. *rolls her eyes and raises the bowl to the level of his mouth, then carefully leans it against his lip and tilts it upward for him to drink*
Weizen furrow his brow before finally drinking some of it, but then stops and forces himself to swallow it, making a face of disgust. "UGH! Blagh!! That's fucking disgusting!" He groans. "Tastes like a scrubbing rag covered in 900 year old dust! Or a bad joke soaked in--" He paused for a moment, and then smiled. looking at her. "Thank you..."
Sonni muttered something as she continued to sleep, almost starting to roll over for a moment but did't quite move anywhere.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn pulls out the filled syringe, then gently pats Sonni's back where he had injected her.

Flynn: She'll be just fine. The fluid in her lung is gone, so she can breathe better now. When she awakes, give her the green liquid you mixed. She WILL drink it and it will make her feel better. It will numb any remaining pain. ..I have to go check on Macross now. But I'll be back. Make sure to watch over her, Franziska. No goofing around, okay? *grabs his materials in his bag, then wraps it around his shoulder and leaves to the next room*

Helga: Don't thank me yet. You're still green. Now we need to wait for your fingers to grow back. The potion should take effect seconds after drinking it. *returns to her "office"* Report.

Flynn: Sonni's fine. Thanks for telling me which ingredients to mix. I got all the fluid out of her.

Helga: Good. Are you moving on to Macross?

Flynn: Correct.

Helga: I'll teleport my spell book to you. Fortunately, replacement of arms AND eyes do exist, but guess what? Not fucking fingers. So I just made up my own with the nails one. It'll work. Macross may have an arm and all, but her eyes might just be different colors. It's not like we're making a whole new body part out of just liquids. I gave the top of my pinky for fingers, and you have a vial of tears, correct? That serves as the one for the eyes. And as in for the arms, I'm guessing blood of an arm will have to do it. Unless you scrape off some skin of the arm. Anyways, good luck! *grabs the antidote, and returns to Wiezen* How are they coming?

Flynn: *opens the door to where Macross and Enricho are, then sees Macross sleeping. He sits on the ground and begins to follow Helga's orders by reading her spell book*
Franziska: Wow, you sure do know what you're doing, Flynn

Enricho: (Stays with Micross, not wanting to leave her side)
"Eh, a working process." Wiezen says, holding up his hands to show that some of his fingers were already in the process of growing back into their places. "But I told you already, I'm gonna have to keep the green for a while. The wickedness that came with it is sort of refreshing. Besides that, I need it...for somethin. The antidote can come along some other time." Meaning that he needed the power that he had. That dark power....he had began to crave it in a way. And he didn't think that he would be able to do much without it, despite what he was capable of doing before it happened.
-

Macross still kept her arm wrapped around him in the way that it had been. She hadn't moved any since Enricho was still there with her as she slept, and by the looks of things, she was still stable and breathing.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn opens the bottle of tears, pouring a single drop into the mixture while stirring it amongst fairy wing powder and scales of a siren.

Flynn: Alright, tears. Mhm. Fairy dust, mhm. Scales, mhm. What am I missing to make an eye? Eh, I'll add some snake oil for it to stay hydrated. Oh, and maybe a goblin's eye to make it more realistic.. What color are her eyes? Icy Blue? ..Let's hope this liquid becomes blue then.. *mixes the ingredients all together, and as a result, the mixture turns blue.* Uh oh.. Why isn't it becoming lighter?! Well, this is the best I can do to the color. She'll just have an eye slightly darker that the other one. This potion serves as teardrops. Remove her eyepatch, then squirt this in the empty socket until it's all gone, understood? I gotta make her arm now. *picks up the bowl and hands it to Enricho* Small amounts, remember! *curses under his breath as he returns to his working area*

Helga; *just stares at the warlock for a while as she thinks to herself* I risked my fucking miserable life for you today. And you're postponing my antidote? Screw you. Screw you for teleport assaulting me. Screw you for making others blame me. Screw you for making me be this way. *saves the antidote in her pocket, then remains silent as she sits besides him and waits for his fingers to return, cleaning up her working area. Afterwards, she organizes the bed and gathers the pillows for Wiezen to lay on*
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Thanks (Takes the bowl)
Wiezen held his hands up to his face so he could watch the process of his fingers growing back. And from just watching, it turned into an analysis as he began to make mental notes on how it felt as they grew back, the duration it was taking for them to grow fully, and the way they were doing so. It seemed as if they were to be twisting themselves back into existence from where they had been cut off. "Ah....I think I get it now..." He said to himself as he watched the finger tips to his thumb and pinkie grow back in full first. They felt cold and numb, and he really could only move them but a little. "Partial mobility in the process of regrowth...sustainable amount of the nerves dilating the amount of energy that could be used to assist in successful functioning due to the lack of connection to the other fingers..." He mumbled to himself. "Maybe...." His ears perked themselves up as the information started to slowly piece together.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Don't screw it up, Enricho. Pour gently and slowly. It'll burn her just a little. *sits back on the ground, flipping through the pages of Helga's spell book and spotting the chapter she spoke about for arm growth. He carefully reads the ingredients and the procedure, then begins following each direction carefully and pouring the mixtures together*

Helga: -Maybe you stop babbling about magic, and you should rest. You can talk more about it in your dreams. It's good that your regaining your knowledge of potions, though. *grabs him by the shoulders and forces him to lay down on the comfortable bed that she cushioned herself, then puts the blanket over him and tucks him in like a kid as she sits on a chair besides the bed, not daring to take an eye away from the warlock* Hmph..
"At least let them grow back first, sheesh!" Wiezen mumbled, seeing if what he was thinking was true. He moved pulled his hands from under the blanket and went back to looking at them for a moment. "But its not potions....its more of using a sort of reverse logic to create a spell. I'm starting to understand how magic works again thanks to the green." He paused for a moment to watch as his index and middle finger grew back on his left hand. "Note to self, a probable imbalance of regrowth....structural tissue regeneration halts for...." He waited until his index and middle finger finally grew back on his left hand along with his ring finger healing in full as well. "Five seconds..." But it seemed that the fingers on his right hand were taking a slower process. "Odd....maybe if I were to..." He hovered his now recovered left hand over the right. "Aistes reilo.." A sloppy and weakened aura shined as a dull, pale light for a moment, and his fingers seemed to heal at a faster process except that they grew back as his normal fingers instead of being green. He stared at them for a long moment before the green spread from his hand quickly and reclaimed the color of his fingers. "....Interesting...."