windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7951-8000 of 13264

一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (She shook her head in confusion) I'm not so sure
一年多以前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Huh? You've gotta be kidding me, what the hell has Helga been teaching you?" Ossiana had half the mind to laugh, but she didn't. "So there's nothing..like, at all? Sheesh, that doesn't sound to lively."
Jade_23 commented…
how not to be a moody 婊子, 子 at such a young age (sorry not sorry) 一年多以前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
And that worked well with the other two (not sorry, still not sorry xD) 一年多以前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
BrOkEn CaPs LoCk 一年多以前
Rosemary: (She looked at the ground, confused as to what to say, not sure what she could say to brighten the mood)
Ossiana was about to say something else when Rose didn't say anything, but instead fell silent once more and focused more on where she was going. When she felt that they were getting closer to the next gateway minutes later, she decided to give conversation another try. And at that moment, something came to mind. "Hey... uh..if you wouldn't mind, how did you end up running into Macross meet anyways? My memory still has a few blank spots in them that haven't came about yet."
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, faraway in the distant trees from the cabin and town – along the creek, stood a giant, trembling maple tree. The trunk appeared to be shaking vigorously for a couple of seconds before it came to a full stop. A crack sketched itself along the stalk, the rupture growing at an uneven vertical angle. As the crevice splitted more, a line of maple parted in between the gap, dripping down the thick trunk. The quick motion of a green hand lunging out of the tree cut the gooey line of maple. The hand seemed more like some sort of claw with leaf-like fuzz scattering around it. The thing within the trunk huffed and squeezed itself out, falling flat on the ground. What was seen appeared to be a female of its species due to the fact that she was bare naked. Her link was completely green, some spots darker than others. She had claws for hands and feet, all four of them covered with the frond-like fur. She had a long tail of the same material, the tip of it appearing to be a green leaf. The creature had long, olive-colored hair which had two branch-like horns with patches of moss on them. Her ears were longer than an Oni’s and a witch’s, and her body was covered with symbolic drawings of permanent chalk. Her eyebrows pointed upwards and were straighter than any other creature. She also had plump, blue-colored lips and enchanting yellow, slitted eyes. As for size, she was actually quite short – some dare say, an almost-midget.

The creature slowly stood itself up, shaking the gooey substance off of her like a dog. She looked around in complete confusion, then down to her exposed belly. No sign of injury. What happened? The female being stretched her frail, yet actually muscular body. She leaped from her position onto the creek, leaning forward to get a look of herself through the reflection of the water. And when she saw herself, she gasped. Ew. She oddly felt like sitting on a rock that pierced through the water, playing a lyre and singing all day. But the creature shook the thought off and quickly got to her bushy claws. She sniffed around, catching a familiar scent and not wasting any time to get to her destination. She hopped skillfully and far, swinging from tree to tree, tree to ground, ground to bush, bush to rock, and so forth.

(le pic)
 Meanwhile, faraway in the distant trees from the 舱, 小木屋 and town – along the creek, stood a giant, t
Rosemary: Oh, I saw her one day when me and Helga were at a little port town. I felt like I had seen her before, but I didn't truly meet her until I saw her fighting some monsters in the water. And then she punched that hunter for being careless
Ossiana closed her eyes, wincing slightly as she felt a small jab at her memory, one of the blank sections clearing a little. A small smile graced her plump lips, pieces of the memories of that day pushing closer to the surface of her mind. "Yeah..." She giggled briefly. "He's gotten so much better since then too." She smiled proudly, her dimples appear on her cheeks.
Rosemary: Good to hear. You two seemed to really hate each other when you first met. But the hunter hated everyone, so I guess it wasn't too different
Jade_23 commented…
did he hate EVERYONE? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 一年多以前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yes. Helga too XD 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
i doubt that 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
The creature leaped long distances with swift and agile moves. Due to her skin color, she also seemed to blend well with the nature that surrounded her. Her quick moves continued at an even faster rate, swinging from vine to vine as if she was some sort of monkey, but she wasn’t. She was something much more valuable and rare. After almost an hour, the being took its final jump onto a tall tree, crawling on all fours with her claws all the way to the top to get a better view of the house – her house. She licked her blue lips in thought, taking half a step back to gain momentum before jumping a distance over 40 meters to where she landed harshly on the tiled roof, her nails digging into them to hold her steady. She blew a lock of green hair away from her face, then crawled around the roof until she was smoothly able to slide herself down the chimney. When her rump hit the floor, she yelped but quickly hushed herself, holding her breath to crawl out of the tight space she was in. Her eyes observed the man that sat on the couch, watching over a human baby that played with blocks. Very quietly, she leaned against the wall and scooted her way out of the living and dashed upstairs, her senses sharpening when the familiar scent became stronger. She opened a certain door with her claws, not a single sound being heard from her. And there, her eyes laid on the crib that contained all three of her babies. A rough sigh of relief escaped her body, a somewhat smiling brightening her beautiful face. When the triplets came to view of the creature, they all gasped and were ready to use their magic on her and cry for help. But when they sniffed her, they smelled someone familiar. Jr. spoke out with his squeaky voice.

Wiezen Jr.: Mama? I-Ith vat you?

Helga didn’t answer, instead she just walked up to her children and placed a kiss on each of their cheeks. They all hugged their mother and sobbed in her arms to apologize. Helga hushed them softly with her voice, a voice that was so angelic, people would die to hear it again.

Helga: Mama is fine, my darlings… I’m just relieved that all of thee are safe. Mommy had to shed, just like any other witch… She’s back now, just in her original form… I am half nymph, remember? And so are all of thee. I’m sure I’ll be back to normal before tomorrow.
Zealia: Are you… *lowers her ears* Are you going to tell Papa?
Helga: Tell papa about what? *winks lightly at her*

The three of them smiled at their mother’s answer, nuzzling her green fuzz. Helga stroked their cheeks lightly before putting them back to bed.

Helga: How about we take a nap? We’ve had an awfully long day…

They all nodded in agreement, pulling the blankets to cover themselves. Helga smiled down at them before humming lightly as she stood up and walked out of the room.
Ossiana burst into a small fit of giggles that eventually reached the heights of laughter at the child's last few words. "Once I look at it that way, I guess you're kinda right." She looked up at the child on her shoulders. "How did you two meet then? I don't recall ever hearing anything about it."
Rosemary: (She remembered the day she first met Enricho, and what became of her parents. It felt so long ago, yet it still hurt her to remember) I met him when.... He was doing one of his jobs.
"O-oh...." Ossiana thought for a moment to herself before realizing that Rosemary must have been in some sort of danger if she met Enricho on the job. Digging through Macross's side of her memories as a hunter, which disgusted her nonetheless, had already proven that meeting hunters on the job wasn't​ exactly the best experience at times. And that plus the fact that Rose was with Helga of all people, allowed her to put two and two together without a problem. "So...uuh, who do you favor more, me or Macross?"
Rosemary: Well..... I prefer who you choose to be. My mother told me that it is best to be your true self, and that living as someone you aren't, you might as well not live at all
There was silence from Ossiana for brief few seconds. She had been legitimately taken aback by the answer she received. But then she gave a bitter chuckle. Because for her, sometimes it was hard to tell who she was supposed to be. "Your mother had the right idea then, and you should hang on to that--Oh hey, looks like we're finally here." She stepped out into the opening, seeing that the gateway had already activated itself.
Rosemary: (She looked at the gateway in curiosity) Where will it take us?
"This one?" Ossiana gave a small hint of a smile. "To a place better than here of course." She answered while going to the platform of the gateway and stepping up the steps. When she stood at the vortex, she looked up at Rose. "Ready?"
Rosemary: (She gave a nod, certain that she could handle it)
"Alright, let's do this." With that, Ossiana stepped through the vortex and onto the another path of appearing sand. She wiggled her toes some and started walking.
Rosemary: (She followed Ossiana through the vortex, a little nervous, but managed to make her way through to the other side)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga, in her nymph form, walked through the halls and down the stairs very quietly. She looked at Enricho for a couple seconds before she whispered something in a dead language, making a clone of her old skin appear out of thin air. She mimicked movements as the clone followed, walking to the kitchen and continuing to prepare the exquisite dinner. She smiled and stood up, suddenly shrinking herself to two inches in order to be able to walk without drawings attention. She skipped along the wall and back out the chimney she went, returning to her normal, short size. She stared up at the clouds and organized where and how she wanted everything tonight. And so it began, she started moving and molding the clouds into shapes, making a staircase from the ground all the way high where they had a nice view.
Ossiana glanced at Rose for a moment, pausing to wiggle her toes in the sand once more before holding out her hand. "Safety first or I'd be an irresponsible adult." She said, adding the last part as a joke.
Jade_23 commented…
But she IS an irresponsible adult 一年多以前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Then what does that make Helga XD 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
A cool mom of course 一年多以前
Rosemary: (She gave a slight smile to Ossiana as she grasped her hand, before stepping onto the sand floor underneath their feet)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
The green nymph stuck her tongue out and squinted to see through the enclosed space she made with her hands at her creation in the sky. Hmmmm... She took a step back before she leaped with unbelievable strength onto the top of the clouds. Her tail wagged as she inspected the table with two seats, decorated with yellow and red roses. On the center of the white cloth, there were three beige candles beautifully wrapped with vines and branches. Across both chairs there were empty champagne glasses, along with a fork, spoon, and knife wrapped in a napkin. She elevated the cloud-like platform higher to get a better view of the sky and nature on its own. She clapped in glee, her sharp teeth revealing themselves when she giggled; an angelic laughter that had no snort.
Ossiana smiled a little herself before she began to walk again, guiding the child along with her. She inhaled deeply through her nostrils before exhaling in a sigh of satisfaction. "I'll never get tired this place..." Man...I miss home....
Rosemary: (Her head continued to shoot back and forth as her eyes gazed everywhere) What is this place?
"The same as the last we came through. The way of the desert. But just wait til you see what's​ on the other side kiddo." Ossiana said confidently with a smile.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga got to her feet and looked down at the ground from where the cloud floated. Her bare back seemed to clutch itself before large, black wings sprouted from them – similar to the ones in her witch form. She jumped off the tall height and landed perfectly on her green claws. Her dark wings clipped themselves within her back into the nothingness, that radiant smile on hers remaining as she slid her way back in the kitchen, avoiding any attention or interaction with Enricho while continuing her cooking.
Rosemary: Oh, what's on the other side?
Ossiana shrugged with a light grin. "Oh I dunno. But let's make finding out a little faster." She picked Rose up and carried her under her arm as she started off into a slight jog, only to tear off into a sprint in the very next instant.
Jade_23 commented…
uh oh, slow down, don't wanna kill her too like 你 killed the other two precious beans 一年多以前
Rosemary: (She allowed herself to be carried as Ossiana sprinted through the desert)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
(ppsst, wind. Enricho is involved in this post since I know you don’t love me enough to read my posts, I love you too boo)

The naked nymph, hidden behind her witch form to not attract attention from Enricho, was finishing up dinner – hopefully on time for her lover’s arrival. She flipped the smoking breasts of chicken over the pan that was filled with wine, vegetables, and other spices. The she was currently trying out these so called “headphone” thingies that allowed her to listen to her favorite music. Unknowingly, the volume on the device was set to the highest, and Helga could barely hear herself sing, therefore she sang so loud that her beautiful voice could be heard from outside her cabin. But it wasn’t any classic song she was listening to, it was an upbeat one she jammed out to with all her heart as if she was performing at a concert whilst continuing to stir the food. She swung her green hips side to side, her tail swaying happily in the air as the tone in her voice reflected the passion and rock theme of the song. She didn’t realize that Enricho was in the room as she sung, neither did she realize that people could hear her all the way from outside. She forgot that she currently did not look like herself, but she had recently been loving human music so much that she couldn’t help it. At one point she used her spoon as some sort of microphone as she jammed out to the link
Enricho: (His head was aimed downward, not looking up, as if to not have noticed her. Further inspection showed that Enricho had, at some point, fallen asleep from the quiet of the house)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga continued to jam out to the song, swaying her hips side to side while bobbing her head to the beat. She flipped a chicken breast over and let it sizzle, pulling out two plates with her claws and setting them nearby. As her masterpiece cooked, she took out the chocolate chip cake from the bag she recently gotten earlier. The green nymph decided to leave it on the table up in the clouds while she waited for dinner to finish. She turned around with her eyes closed, her head dancing to the beat as she walked through the living room unknowingly. Her singing didn't take long to wake up Enricho, and once she sensed sudden movement, her slitted eyes shot open and turned to the hunter she awoke. Her signing was replaced by a tight gasp, and she suddenly camouflaged herself into thin air where only the chocolate pie was seen floating, but in reality she was holding it only that she couldn't be seen. Since the music continued to play from the machine, she spoke loudly since she really couldn't hear herself talk. Only her voice could be heard even if she wasn't revealing herself.

Helga: E-ENIRCHO! I FORGOT YOU EXSISTED FOR A MOMENT! IS MACROSS BACK? CAN YOU HEAR ME????
Enricho: (Startled, he fell back from his chair and onto the floor, hitting his head. He got up, rubbing the back of his head) You know, you could've tapped me
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: WHAT?? WHAT DID YOU SAY??!

Since she couldn't be seen, the floating pie moved slightly along with her invisible self to check on his head. The faint sound of music could be heard from her invisible headphones.

Helga: OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAY??????!!

Enricho: Yeah, I'll live. So what is it you woke me up for?
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: --WHAT?!!

Helga's head tilted in her invisible form. She finally decided to take off her headphones to hear him properly. When he repeated himself, her eyebrows furrowed even if he couldn't see her.

Helga: Uhm... I didn't mean to wake you up. I forgot thee existed and I started jamming out to a few songs. Man, who knew listening to rocks could be so interesting! I love it! You must be a heavy sleeper if you couldn't hear me. And excuse me not being... Well.. Present at this moment, it's kind of a long story. No hunter can see me in my nymph form for they are bound to tell others and hunt me.

(i love rock just as much as i love medieval rps, so yes, there's rock in this era fight me)
Enricho: Well, that certainly answers those questions. But I'm sure we've established that I'm not like most Hunters. If the countries law says anything, I'm not really a Hunter anymore
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
The pie was seen floating toward the table where it was placed there. Moments later, Helga, in her link, seemed to dissolve back into existence. She had snapped on a dress made of leaves to cover her green body, a hole poked through it so that her tail could hang freely. Her golden slits met his and she smiled, revealing her sharp teeth.

Helga: I suppose so. But I didn't remove that mark of thee for nothing. You're free now, remember?
last edited 一年多以前
Being that Ossiana had taken a different approach to things and went into a sprint from the start, herr tail flexed itself as it dangled behind her, in little to no time, they reached the end of the gateway with no difficulty at all. She exhaled softly and rested her free hand on her hip, her gaze turning to look at Rose. "Well, this is it." She said with a smile. "But I think you may prefer walking at this point." Placing the child on her feet, she looked at the vortex. "Ready when you are."
Enricho: I know. I just hope that means no one sees my face in this country.

Rosemary: (She nodded to Ossiana) I'm ready
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No one should, I pinkie promise! No hunter should be able to recognize you. I wanted thee to live a life with Ossiana where you wouldn't have to worry about any of that, where you can take thine child to the park and play care-free... Would you like some chocolate chip pie or some dinner?
Enricho: Oh, no thanks, Helga. I'm not really all that hungry. Besides, me and Ossiana had a big lunch before we got here
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *cocks an eyebrow* But I neeeeeeeeeeedddd you to taste the plate I made! I want to make sure it's good for my Wiezy.

She walked back to her cauldron which was a smaller version than the others where her meal was being prepared. She stirred the chicken and vegetables in the red wine, scooping a soaked piece of it and coming back to Enricho where she forced him to open his mouth and shoved the small portion of dinner into his lips. The nymph's smile expanded ear to ear creepily, and her eyes widened in anticipation and suspense.

Helga: Sooooooo? How is iiiiittt?
Enricho: .... Well, it's food. But I may not be the best judge of taste
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *pouts* It's food? B-But... You are human. You humans eat.*pokes his stomach with her rather sharp claw* You've eaten a variety of things throughout your life, no? I'm not really good with human foods, but I tried my absolute best with this one! Is it not good? *lowers her long ears*
Enricho: I'm a hunter, Helga. We aren't exactly trained to eat high class meals. We eat what we find. My taste buds are just immune to it. As long as it's food, I eat it. That's why I said I'm not the best one to ask
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Well, I have no one else to ask as thee can see... But, the food I cooked hasn't killed you, now has it? Which means that it's at least tolerable, n-no? *smiles awkwardly* Do you think it's at least acceptable?
Enricho: Well, I may not be able to taste it, but thankfully, I can smell it. And I think that you have nothing to worry about, Helga
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga clapped in glee, her horns glowing happily and her tail wagging and curling behind her.

Helga: Thou really think so?! Yayyyy!!!! Though I still believe cereal was more difficult than this. Nonetheless I appreciate thine honesty!