吸血鬼 Please, help me.....

wolfblade87 posted on Mar 14, 2009 at 06:54AM
some weird things started happening after I dreamt that a vampire bit me ill tell you some changes:

1.I started to get pale
2.I can run faster than the fastest guy in school.
3.I can lift a a bed with only using two fingers.
4.I start to get colds every time Im near in garlic ( and I vomit if i eat garlic)
5.I started to like the taste of blood.

So if you know the answer to my problem please comment pls. dont laugh at me because I am not joking. ( im not always online so sorry for delayed comments from me )

吸血鬼 46 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Lineth said…
If you are seriose....You have the same thing I do. I believe Im a vampire and if you are telling the truth...you are too and you should try to contact me. I will try to find your file but mine is located on this club.
一年多以前 wolfblade87 said…
smile
Well..... I want to know whats really wrong with me so thank you in advance....
一年多以前 Ovybo said…
tongue
You know what? I think your making this stuff up. If your not, you still obviously know what the problem is since you posted it on this spot.

It has VAMPIRE written all over it if it's the truth.
一年多以前 Lineth said…
sad
I found you. I hope I helped....but honestly Im seeking help 2
一年多以前 wolfblade87 said…
sad
Ovybo im not trying to be stupid but then how can you be so mean?! you dont know how much loneliness I feel right now I just need help..
一年多以前 Lineth said…
Wolfblade87 dont be lonely, you're not alone any more. Ovybo you are insensitive to others problems, sure it may be hard to believe we're vampires but its still true.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ovybo said…
You didn't say you were loney. How am I being mean by saying what I did? That's not mean. And I'm sorry but I can't believe it utill I see it, Miss Twilight.
一年多以前 electric_ninja said…
I understand you not believing in something but you can be decent!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 123cosmo4 said…
I'm not sure what to think.
一年多以前 Mela1994 said…
If what you say is true and your a vampire then i gotta be honest and say im jealous :), but i also gotta say that something like that happend to me to, but it stoppt. Exept the being pale and thirsting for blood thing:)
一年多以前 Ivyqueen said…
hmmm
Wow... I.....Wow.... Sorry I can't help...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Loyd said…
Listen freind, I'm going to help you out. I am a real vampire. I know what you are talking about, but you were NOT bitten by a vampire. That is a psychological thing. You are either born a vampire or you are not. If you are telling the truth, you were born a vampire, and it simply doesn't really develop untill puberty.

You most likely dreamt of being bit by a vampire, because people come to the realization of what they are in different ways. I for one always knew I was different as a kid and was a loner most of my life. I eventually came to the realization that I was a vampire through a dream as well.

At first, like you I was really lonely, but I researched on the internet untill I found a genuine community of vampires (not goth wannabes) and they were able to help me. This is your best bet.

Also, you are NOT weak against garlic, that is purely psychological, and you need to get rid of that. You don't want people to use that against you m8 :)I thought I was weak against garlic for a while, but overcame that with my communities help. I hope I helped, and good luck to you m8. (BTW your powers are real, you can develop them with time like I have)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ovybo said…
Listen m8 (hehe) If someone was born a vampire then the town or city they lived in would be scarcley low on humans. Unless you lived in the middle of the woods and were homeschooled. The new-born vampire feasts on any human they catch the scent of. Sooo wolfblade dude, you say you go to a school with other humans. If you do that you've probably have been doing it since preschool or something. When you were in one of the younger grades you probably would've went crazy being around all those wonderful smells.

Therefore, I have reasons to believe you are not a vampire, though I believe in them.
一年多以前 Loyd said…
I do not blame you for not believing I am (or wolfblade, and Lineth are vampires). I don't know about them but I don't walk around dressed in all black and long black trench coats. Neither do I put on fake fangs...and creepy make-up. Also, I do not go to a public school, I have been paying for an online COLLAGE since I have awakened. I graduated at 16...

Also, you got your facts wrong, there aren't just blood drinkers, there are also vampires called psychic vampires, or psyvamps for short. I personally am a hybrid. I feed by draining peoples energy and blood (If I can.). I am guessing that our freind here is a blood drinker, which is why I am not offering to be her mentor. This is because I am not just a blood drinker.

You don't start getting the urge for blood untill they have awakened (god i hate that word "awakened" but for lack of a better term...) This is not the flipping Twilight series, this is real life...so new borns dont go on killing sprees for blood. You would hear about it...Anyways, I am not going to make you believe anything. I am what I am, you are what you are. We are both entitled to our opinions.

(BTW for a non vampire, its funny how much you seem to know about our kind.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Renesmee-C-C said…
worried
I HAVE IT TOO!!!! I suddenly love blood and i can run faster! i got real pale i i cant be around garlic!
I don't sleep as much at night but i am real tired in the day! I get like 2 hours of sleep at night and like 6 in the day! whats wrong with you? whats wrong with me?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!
一年多以前 Lunatic said…
I don't think you are lying. I think you are jumping to conclusions. (And by jumping to conclusions, I mean convincing yourself to believe in this based on vague ideas.)

Call me narrow minded (I truly don't care since you don't know me), but basing your theory of vampirism on a 5 "facts" which if looked at from a scientific point of view can be explained is a bad idea.

I don't think you are crazy, I think you are lacking proof in your "awakening."
一年多以前 wolfblade87 said…
hmmm
well.... based on everyone's opinions...I dont know who I'm going to believe.... I'm really confused right now...
一年多以前 wolfblade87 said…
tongue
Ovybo dont you know that even vamps have their own rules too and one of that rule is not to go on a killing spree..
一年多以前 Ovybo said…
tongue
And all you guys don't know if I'm a vampire or not. So Mr. Loyd how do you know I'm not of your kind. And I also know that a rule of vampires is not to go on a killing spree. So all you guys can shut up and stop being stupid any moment now :P
一年多以前 Lineth said…
wow I guess u learn something new every day wow. Loyd I think you solved Wolfblade and I's problem. It would explain alot.
一年多以前 ShadowCodie1234 said…
It also helps to get through this by finding the people who accept you for who you are. If you need to think about it get some slow music and lay there and listen to it. I went through the same thing at about 14. And about the smell of human blood, it doesn't necessarily make you go crazy and go on a killing spree. Just skip class if they are going to be taking blood samples or something like that. It's what i always do. You'll most likely have to just adapt to what you are. Thats the best advice i can give you.
一年多以前 Cinders said…
If you mean vampire in the Elizabeth Bathory sense (the only historical figure to ever be called that, even though she was quite human), then I believe you should talk to a psychiatrist, or the police, or both.

In the television show "Angel", the title character was drugged by a wannabe so she could convince him to turn her. Instead, he took a jar of blood out of his fridge and poured it down her throat until she gagged.

Sometimes, I wish I could do that to people who claim that they are vampires. Mass consumption of blood will, unfortunately, make you vomit.

Peace-- and I mean that, I'm not hating, I'm just a scientist and anthropologist, who deals with enough ridiculous angst when teaching sixth graders that Twilight is not literature.

EDIT: Also keep in mind the dangers of trying to "prove" yourself to be a vampire. The consumption of blood, especially if it is not your own, can spread viruses and cause disorders in your body (besides the vomiting). So please, for your own sake, do not attempt to drink blood, and do not pretend you enjoy it.

If you ARE serious, and if you DO REALLY REALLY REALLY crave blood, so bad you have to have it, then it sounds to me like you are suffering from a disorder similar to link and you should really have someone look at that, before you catch HIV or... something...

Note that if you google Windigo Psychosis, there is a whole book about the relationship between "belief and behavior," that is to say, your physical symptoms manifest themselves due to your psychological state of mind (hence the "psychosis" part of the disease). So here's a simple cure: stop believing it and it will go away.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
My sources tell me, the rules of being a vampire are similar to the rules of Fight Club. What is the first rule of Fight Club? And the second? Anyone?
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
What Cinders said, except this part: (the only historical figure to ever be called that, even though she was quite human)

There have actually been quite few actual historical figures refered to as vampires, but I can't arsed to find them all and list them right now ;>
一年多以前 Cinders said…
Ah yes, apologies, doc. I suppose one could also count Vlad Tepes, couldn't one? My mistake.
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
tongue
wow .. u people acctually think you are real vampires? ok lets look at this shall we?

1. if there were such thing as vampires, people would know about it

2. if some kind of top authorities DID know about it and dont tell the public then you wouldnt know bout it either

3. if there is some kind of "secret vamp society" or whatever u come up with, you would not, and i repeat NOT be publicizing it on this sight. - if you wanted to help the person who created the thread, you would contact him personally

4. symptoms such as paleness can be from lack of sleep, change in climate, lighting in house etc, running faster and lifting weights might just be from being healthy lol, maybe u never tried before .. idk bout the taste of blood .. when did u taste blood to find this out .. ??? and bout the garlic, easy, you have allergies ..

5. im really sorry to have been forced to be so blunt, but loyd and ShadowCodie1234, you are both talking sht, stop putting things into peoples minds, its not healthy.

i believe that everything that i have said here is TRUE and clear. no wolfblade87, im sorry but you are NOT a vampire, nor is anyone else posting comments on this spot.

i felt a bit like this during year 8, i realised that it was because i wasnt sleeping much and i didnt do anything, so i was pale from lack of sleep, had wierd spurts of energy from not doing anything .. bout the garlic, allergies .. and the blood thing is all in the head, seriously mate, you are not a vamp, they are fictional.

please remember this people VAMPIRES ARE FICTIONAL
一年多以前 ebathory said…
Hmm... I think I am in the same boat as you guys too wolfblade!! In fact, I think that the amount of 'real-life' vampire females under the age of 21 has probably increased dramatically in the last couple of years. The fact that most of them are desperate for attention and have read Twilight 50-odd times may be irrelevant, but we should all get together and compete for who is the most hard-core vampire (I was one before I was even born so nahh!!!) and if you don't understand what I'm talking about you are a poser.

I AM NOT AN EMO!
一年多以前 GWENxTRENT said…
worried
that happen to me too... don't know how, but after i had a weird dream...that's been happening. my eyes changes color, my friends think i'm to cold all da time and i can't go to sleep...my mother's worried about me, and i'm scared.
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
laugh
ebathory .. LOL
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
Well you're not afraid of sunlight so don't worry, you're definitely not a vampire. All those symptoms must just be a coincedence, so have fun enjoying your vampire-free existence!
And if it's true, I have a feeling someone should report you guys to the police because last time I checked, Vampires are actually murderers.
一年多以前 123cosmo4 said…
big smile
Vampires don't exist dudes!
一年多以前 Sappp said…
Go to a psychiatrist (or any doctor), they might be able to help you.
一年多以前 Will_NolanLover said…
smile
I bet your just makeing this up. if you can lift a bed with two fingers prove it make a video post it on youtube and send it to: Katara3296! OK!
一年多以前 metalnaunx said…
mischievous
Wow! Vampires Rock! if you guys are tellin the truth then im jelous...you may or may not be vamps but if you are you get to live forever! (or until Van Helsing gets youlol,sorry its funny)but really, awesome!Do you have powers to? Well, have fun learnin the rules an all.Also i saw this one movie My Best FRiends A Vampire an i just wanna kno can you turn into wolves?
一年多以前 ebathory said…
Ha ha ha ha ha are you serious????
一年多以前 metalnaunx said…
Wat? it was funny, but yea i just wanna kno.Cuz that would be soooo COOL!!
一年多以前 You_Suck said…
You guys are so ridiculous! I'm with you Snoznoodle! I'm also with Ebathory! Metalnaunx, your just retarded.
一年多以前 ebathory said…
Lol nice user name!
一年多以前 twilightholic said…
monkey
poor little crazy fankids
一年多以前 wolfblade87 said…
meh
Oh, shit! I haven't opened this forum for a while. Now I didn't even had the chance to save me from this ridiculous OPINIONS of darned people around me. ok, let me answer every one of your dammed comments:

For pixie09 to your question about the blood okay, just to tell you I've had the habit of sucking my blood everytime I cut myself (ok that's gross but I cant help myself) then, after the dream I've cut myself on the knife and like what I said I drank (that was a better term for suck isn't it?) my blood and I felt a tingling sensation crawl on my back...

Oh shit! I'll just make a forum and re-write this on book format here and if you read it that'll answer all your question....

P.S.123cosmo4 vamps exist dude and I aint poser people (I didn't even claim I'm a vampire, didn't I?)
一年多以前 ebathory said…
The need to self-mutilate is incredibly common in adolescent females (at least 90% of 12+ have tried it, and 20% of males apparently) this does not make you unusual at all. I have no statistics on whether sucking said cuts counts in any way, but I hardly consider it to be vamparism. Please, if anyone has killed someone and drunk their blood, I will consider you to be a vampire. Self-mutilating however is just a common middle-class cry for attention from an unhappy teenager. This just makes you incredibly mediocre.
一年多以前 kellyms said…
Loyd I think you are great showing support for everyone.I have always yearned to be a vampires companion and think it is welcoming that some of you can express yourselves so openly. I have been looking for your kind for many years and will never give up until i find the one i am looking for. If I could be one of you I would. For all of you that are scared and confused I am here to help if i can, you are not alone.
一年多以前 renrae said…
angry
Did any of you even READ Cinder's comment?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU. ARE. NOT. VAMPIRES. You are either looking for attention, have a severe phsychological disorder, or... that's it. I can give you easy explanations for everything you listed.

1.I started to get pale. Answer: You have been spending more time inside, or maybe there is not much sun in your area. the lighting in your house could have changed, or it could have been genetics.

2. I can run faster than the fastest guy in school. Answer: You are either naturally fast, or you are lacking sleep. If you are lacking sleep you may have sudden bursts of energy but in a few hours you will be tired again.

3.I can lift a a bed with only using two fingers. Answer: vampires don't have super strength. FAIL.

4.I start to get colds every time Im near in garlic ( and I vomit if i eat garlic. Answer: If I eat garlic, I vomit, too. Wanna know why? It's because it's not a very good idea to eat it in large amounts.

5.I started to like the taste of blood. Answer: If you still believe you are a vampire, have fun getting AIDs.

一年多以前 wolfblade87 said…
angry
I AM NOT A TWILIGHT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE READ IT ONCE AND NEVER LIKED IT!!!!!!!! Oh fudge! Yeah I'm young but that doesn't say that every teenager is a fan of twilight!

*Chill dudes, just tryin' to get some help here...

-wolfblade87
一年多以前 halo116 said…
It's eviver vampires can get u in ur dreams or that made u think ur a vampire so u started acting like one and i have something 2 say I HAVE Fangs and i like 2 drink blood the sun hurts me and when i go in the sun it starts burning my skin after i had a dream of someone sleeping i saw someone come in and bite there neck and it was me
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 halo116 said…
hmmm
I do belive u