即将上映的电影 The Hobbit movie is coming

RulerL0rd posted on Jul 14, 2008 at 09:16AM
After the best trilogy of all time the Hobbit movie is coming in two versions. The first will be directed by Guillermo del Toro and it will be presented in 2010! The other film will be directed by Peter Jackson and it will be presented in 2011. On both films the directors are going to cooperate for the best result. Ian Mcellen has agreed to play Gandalf once again as many other actors too. The films are going to be made in New Zealand as the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.Also the two directors and hundreds of other members and producers have already left for New Zealand. Metro Goldwyn Mayer(MGM) will have the rights of the movie. For more information, about the hobbit movie and everything related to Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings visit link or see my profile for information, pictures, videos e.t.c. about the Lord of the Rings world. Thanks for reading!

即将上映的电影 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
I heard James McAvoy is playing Bilbo! I'm so excited! Why are they making two movies for the one story?? What will the difference be?
一年多以前 Jacobs_Chick said…
I think (snoznoodle) that they are making two movies because there is just so much going on in the one story and they don't want to skip out on a lot of it.
一年多以前 rambof07 said…
kiss
uuuuuuuum! it is just like that . . . . . . . . !
一年多以前 DRGuide said…
It's a goodd movie ?
一年多以前 paupau05 said…
The hobbit part 2 is much exciting than the first one.
last edited 一年多以前