暮光之城-电影 WHAT DID 你 THINK OF ROBERT PATTINSON'S PORTRAYAL OF EDWARD?

Starwarschick18 posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 05:42AM
I THOUGHT HE TOTALLY NAILED IT!
HE GAVE ME MAJOR CHILLS OF EXCITEMENT WHEN I 1ST SAW HIM ON SCREEN!

KUDOS 2 U ROBERT

I LOVE YOU!
 I THOUGHT HE TOTALLY NAILED IT! HE GAVE ME MAJOR CHILLS OF EXCITEMENT WHEN I 1ST SAW HIM ON SCREEN!

暮光之城-电影 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 JoseVanders said…
I thought he was really good going by the script he was given, but I wish they had of shown the side of him which is funny and sarcastic, and how his relationship with Bella isnt just so intense all the time..I mean, in the book the seem to actually have fun.

His chemistry with Kristen Stewart was really good :]
The way he looks might have something to do with it too ;) lol
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 alicecullensBFF said…
wink
Um yeah... I thought Rob Pattinson had great chemistry with Kristen Stewart, but was just okay as Edward. I know hes cute and everything, but Edward Cullen from the books was supposed to be this perfect, beautiful, angel-like, ideal boyfriend and Rob Pattinson, let alone anybody i can think of, can portray the perfectness of him. Its a character that cannot be touched in my opinion, but ya i also agree with Jose Vanders... he was always so serious and had that spine chilling stare and he was never just carefree and fun.
一年多以前 JoseVanders said…
I know it seemed like was always about to cry or something. You have to admit that he gave pretty good though, whenever you think about how perfect Edward is, I mean, I dont really know who could have played him. Oh god imagine if it was someone REALLY bad or ugly...
一年多以前 jalicefan15 said…
heart
I think he portrayed Edward perfectly