暮光之城-电影 Do 你 like the 音乐 that they picked for the movie?

jem_ posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 05:22AM
Do you like the music they picked for the movie?
Do you think it will go with twilight?
last edited on Nov 04, 2008 at 09:13AM

暮光之城-电影 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 i-heart-edward said…
i think pretty much all of the music fit... y? do you?
一年多以前 angeljayne said…
I loved the music!!! after seeing the movie 4 times I know most of the songs really well and think they were perfect with the directors vision! loved the music!! loved it all! not commercial which I adored! especially the end song at the prom and they were dancing together alone. Gorgeous song!!! beautiful
一年多以前 sweet_twilight said…
Yeah, they had some really good songs and then some songs that I wouldnt listen to normally. But they fit the scenes, so I was happy!
一年多以前 angeljayne said…
I wish they put 'Let me Sign' by Robert Pattinson on the soundtrack also - cause its beautiful and I love when its played on the movie when Edward was biting her to suck out the venom. It just makes me love Robert Pattinson more....
check out the song at youtube on
link
一年多以前 vampire_penguin said…
I really like the music. I have the soundtrack, and I listen to "Bella's Lullaby" every single night. I'm kinda bother by that Simple Plan song ("Leave Out All the Rest") because that shouldn't even be in this movie. It should be in the second movie because that's what the book is all about, right? Its about Edward going away and leaving Bella behind, then she starts freaking out because she was afraid that she gonna forget about him. I mean, the opening line even suggests that it should be in the second movie, not the first.
"I dreamed I was missing
And you were so scared...."