Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
9/9/12- President Obama
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
9/10/11- Comprendo
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
9/11/12- Memorance
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
9/17/12 - Flagglesmof :D (I made it up, if you can't tell.)
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
laugh
Then wat does it mean?
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
laugh
Err.... Uhh..... Umm... It's like..... uhh..... it has endless definitions...??? XD
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
laugh
Name one? Lol,
一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
I've got one.

Hirach.
It has several different meanings in the language of the dragons, depending on context. It can mean "two-leg," "human," or "Guardian." Please note that in the centaurian language, a hurach is a whore/slut. Hirach, with these definitions, is meant to be said in the draconian tongue with great respect and dignity. If it is said with disdain, or scorn, it means "lowlife."
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
big smile
Interesting, thanks for sharing!!!
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
Okay, um, one defition *Phoo* I can do this...... Uh... Err.. It isn't a type of pie..... No.... Hmm..... I guess.... OOKAY I'VE GOT ONE!!! An idiot. PUT INTO CONTEXT:
You're such a flagglesmof!
XD That sounds weird prob not the best definition but oh well
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
New word: Gorltem meaning powerful in mind and body. I am in a gorltem state of mind.
一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
Nucla. In the language of the phoenixes, it means "heir to the throne." More specifically, a male heir. For the feminine version, simply switch the two vowels. This is a very formal word and is mainly used during Councilmeetings
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
Chlorbag Valblernek!!! It pretty much means douchebag in Tamaranian!!!!!!
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
lol ^^ i think i will use that on my little sister, if i had one.

new word: telescope: an object used to see the stars (ikr, it is such a big word)

new word: Pseudonym: a fictious name.