孤岛生存大乱斗 'Things Total Drama characters would never say' Game

sonicluver101 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 08:39PM
I have no clue if this has been posted here before, but forum games are always fun : P

Here are the rules. I know we hate them but it's just to keep order >v>"
1.) No overuse of curse words. That's just a general rule on Fanpop anyway. If you decide to use a curse, please use the '*' symbol.
2.) Try and vary the characters. I don't want to see 5 'Duncan wouldn't say's in a row =__=
3.) PLEASE stick to the character's personality. If you don't like DuncanxGwen, don't make your sentence "Duncan would never say "I love Gwen so much more than Courtney!"" Be fair and try and stick to the character(s) personalities...
4.) Do NOT make a list of character lines. Just post one! You can post another after someone posts one. Let's give everyone a fair chance to play!
5.) Don't make fun of people's sentences. It's rude and mean, and this is just a game. Let's all be polite =3=
6.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE proofread your post!! I do NOT want something saying something like: G0ff wuld nvr say :I hat3 Bridggte sooooooooooooooo much' LOLOL!!
Because that's just being lazy. =___=' Just make sure you have good grammar and your sentence actually makes sense.
7.) Feel free to post pictures, just make sure they're appropriate :]
8.) Keep your sentences appropriate, too! Please and thank you! >__<"
9.) Try not to include OC's in your sentence. saying something like: "Trent would never say he hates Glinda, my OC" Will NOT be accepted!

Repeats are OKAY! As long as they're an acceptable distance apart. (Hopefully) When this forum gets to a large number of pages, people won't be able to backtrack and read what everyone's written. So long as there aren't two of the same posts on the same page ^_^"

Anyway. Have fun, and i guess i'll start this off! : D

Sierra would never say "Ew! Cody? That loser? He's such a dork. He's never going to get a girlfriend!"
 I have no clue if this has been 发布 here before, but 论坛 games are always fun : P Here are the

孤岛生存大乱斗 182 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...