The X-Files 3rd Movie 辩论 gossip etc.

xgirl101 posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 11:25AM
Anyone got anything on the 3rd movie ( Is it happening?)

The X-Files 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 xgirl101 said…
smile
Anyone lets debate or talkk about this serious siation
一年多以前 Lonefairy said…
laugh
Yeah Frank said There will probably be a 3rd movie in time for 2012 I think :D
I'm so glad :)
一年多以前 xgirl101 said…
tongue
omxf! dude i have got 2 start paying more attion !
一年多以前 BeSafe said…
big smile
OMG if there was a 3rd movie I'd be sooo excited!!!!
一年多以前 xgirl101 said…
Does anyone think there shouldn't be a third movie? Does any1 really not want 1?
一年多以前 peacelovescully said…
hmmm
I hope that they make a 3rd movie. So much has been left unanswered. I think the third movie should be about finding william and his powers. What do you guys think it should be about?
一年多以前 xgirl101 said…
big smile
WILLIM has powers! wow , srry i havent even watched any of the 7 th season ans over i have to buy it still.. but that is awsome ,you shoulkd like talk to chris Cater ... :)I LOVE IT
一年多以前 Spottycat said…
smile
Yeah Peacelovescully's right it would probably be about William.
一年多以前 ebathory said…
Yeah and about the alien colonisation. They should do it proper X-Files style, with all the old characters. And they should resurrect Krycek.
一年多以前 xgirl101 said…
I don't like Krycek, well he a good chartacter , Didn't Krycek die , (i HAVENT FINISHED season 7 tob 9 yet.) But then again noboay really dead in the X-files
一年多以前 BeSafe said…
Yea Krycek did die, but who knows what they could do? I mean it's The X-Files after all...if they do a third one (fingers crossed) than it should center around the alien conspiracies they talked about happening in 2012 and the possible 'end of the world' thing. I would also love to see if they could bring William back into the story!
一年多以前 Cryochecked said…
It would be fantastic to have another X Files movie.
I loved the feel of Part 1. Part 2 was interesting and good viewing but lacked punch. I would love to see a return to classic form, such as aliens and colonisation.
一年多以前 TEMPEBREN said…
sunny
I posted a vid of Frank at the Berlin XF event. He seemed optimistic about a third film =)
一年多以前 allthings_42 said…
It would be sooooooo great to have a third movie, and Frank said in the Berlin XF event video that he hopes to give us some good news in the future. Do you guys think he was refering to the 3d movie? I certainly hope so :)
一年多以前 xgirl101 said…
blush
this is looking bleak :(