魔法俏佳人 How did 你 discovered the Winx Club series?

MissUnknown13 posted on Jan 26, 2015 at 03:39PM
Some years ago, I bought a dairy which could be locked with a key. It's cover had many photos of the Winx with a sign which read "Winx Club". I thought of searching that name in the internet. So, one day on youtube I typed winx club and the first video was the episode of the gem of empathy. This is how I came to know about WInx Club.
save

魔法俏佳人 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 magicenchantix said…
That sounds like an interesting way to discover the WInx Club. Honestly I do not remember how I became to discover the series I think I just saw the commercial on TV one day and Watched an episode then fell in love with it.
一年多以前 Elinafairy said…
smile
Well,my brother bought some stickers of Winx borrowed from his friends to show me.I'm so curious to watch winx club,typed it on youtube and found the 3rd episode of Season 5.I like it,so i tried to watch all the episodes from the begining of the show .That's how i found Winx Club!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 StampyCatLOL said…
When I was at my cousin's birthday party, some adults were watching shows on TV. There was a commercial that showed Bloom and Stella Believix dolls. At the end of the commercial, it said something like "Get all The Winx Believix dolls. Now at Target." So the next time I went to the Barnes and Noble book store I searched the book-finding computers for Winx Club. I found a Season 1 Winx comic and I loved the book so much I taped Rai English's Season 1 on TV.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 haynay24 said…
When I was a kid I saw the Winx magazine in the shop so my parents bought it to me, then I continue to buy them and then I saw the show on TV and I liked it. After this I became a Winx fan.
一年多以前 Yaka101 said…
When I was 6 my cousin (she doesn't like winx anymore) introduced me to it on the old 4kidz site, it offered all 3 seasons for free I watched it on the weekends.
一年多以前 GhostLoveScore said…
smile
I saw the show on tv when I was 6 year old back then in 2004 and since then I am a dedicated Winx Club fan.
一年多以前 glelsey said…
When I had to get up a good hour or so before everyone else in my family (to get an early bus) I'd always look for new things to watch on TV in the mornings that I probably wouldn't watch with my family members (for a change). That was when Winx Club started, and they were showing it around 6:30 in the morning. I ended up getting into it and watched it first thing in the morning on weekdays.

Eventually a couple of my friends got into it too!
一年多以前 Avater13 said…
I suddenly have a craving to search Google for fairies. Suddenly, I just search another word Bloom. Then, I search Flora. Somehow, I just started to discover Winx. I have no freaking idea, really. I just love Winx Club too much. My friends keep saying that I am a Winx Club Nerd or Freak!
一年多以前 SilentForce said…
When I was 8 years old,I saw Winx Club on the German Nick channel and immediately became a fan of the show.Winx Club became my most favorite show,I always watched it on tv and I also bought a lot of Winx Club merchandise(backpacks,a hand bag,an umbrella,a Flora vacation doll,notebooks,pencils,rubbers,envelopes and letters etc etc etc.)