模拟人生2 Pleasantview Discussion

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Feb 09, 2008 at 10:30PM
Let us know what's been happening in your Pleasantview.

模拟人生2 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 PkmnTrainerJ said…
GOTH/PLEASANT
As you may recall Mary-Sue was ressurected by Mortimer, and now lives quite a nice life in the Goth household. Dina had her first child, but I can't remember what I called her. Then as a result of Don Lothario becoming a vampire* he bit Dina, and she bit Mortimer, but then Dina died when she decided to go and look at a new telescope I bought, and Mortimer died soon after as well. Mary-Sue decided to bring back Mortimer, but during the time she was at work, the unattended to baby (as Mortimer had died) was taken away by social services. Mortimer was bought back to life as a vampire-zombie, but then I influenced him to drink some Vamprocillin-D and now he's just a zombie. He will stay alive until Alex returns from college and then I'll burn him or something. Mary-Sue is going to get pregnant via Mortimer if it's possible so that the Goth name carries on with Mortimer's new child as well as Alex.

Alex is at college and recently had his First Kiss with some random Sim, but she'll serve as his teenage love but I don't know who to set him up with when I get back to Pleasantview, as the random Sim won't come back obviously.

*see Lothario

PLEASANT
Kaylynn was a bitch and saw fit to have twins, a boy and a girl, so they became Diamond & Pearl. Diamond & Pearl are now toddlers and Jack has become a child and is getting A+'s which is nice. I have the headmaster headed over at 5pm when I next load up the family. Kaylynn's lifetime want is to have three kids graduate, so those are the only kids she is having. Daniel's serving as the stay-at-home father for the little ones and is trying to maximize the rest of his skills. If I can get them all maxed out before he dies, he's becoming a PlantSim and sporing an insanely skilled toddler.

CALIENTE
So, here I was playing The Sims 2 and realising I didn't have a lesbian couple. Nina made decent friends with her maid, Lucy Hanby herself, so I eventually set them up, but Nina spent all of Winter being afraid of marrying Lucy, but when she wasn't I quickly got them hitched. Nina had a child named Chester via Don Lothario and now Lucy (who is a cop now) wants a child so we're off in pursuit of a father for that, but they seem pretty set.

LOTHARIO
Don met Countessa Margaret and became a vampire. The Countessa burned to death and so did Don eventually. I'm so crap with vampires. During the brief time that Don was dead was when Nina & Lucy married (as Nina was previously engaged to Don) but then I went to the Goth house and bought him back and moved him back in to his own place. I think I'm just going to leave him dead when next he burns via sunlight.

Apart from that, I've not played as the other families for a little while. (This is from a post on another site, so you may not know previous events)
last edited 一年多以前