The Secret 圈, 圈子 (TV Show) TSC Thread!!! <3

skins-01-fan posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 09:02PM
Hey there guys! Welcome to the TSC thread! You are free to chat about anything especially things TSC related! Also this is a great way to get to know other people. So please don't be shy and have fun!!!
 嘿 there guys! Welcome to the TSC thread! 你 are free to chat about anything especially things TSC
last edited on Sep 16, 2011 at 09:05PM

The Secret 圈, 圈子 (TV Show) 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 skins-01-fan said…
big smile
Hey guys! Anyone on?
一年多以前 marlanido said…
big smile
omg i keep watching the promo for the loner over and over im starting to think binding the circle was a bad idea anyone agree?
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
sounds like fun :)! I'm in!
anyone now?
一年多以前 Manonx said…
laugh
Hey =) I think - because they think binding the circle is a good thing - that binding the circle was a bad thing to do. I wonder what exactly will go wrong ^^
一年多以前 skins-01-fan said…
Glad you could make it everybody! I don't know guys. My gut is telling my that something awful is going to happen. Marlanido I'm the same I already watched it over 33 times! It's so addicting! And did anybody else see Nick & Faye kissing in the promo? Looks like Fick is going to be a thing :))
一年多以前 marlanido said…
big smile
@ skins-01-fan i watched it like everyday and yeah i saw that & who is that weirdo who is pulling a knife at cassie's neck so many question?
一年多以前 silverowl said…
I was reading an article online today, and in it Thomas Dekker said there is a reason Dianna doesn't like Adam and Cassie practicing magic together, which we will find out in a couple of weeks.. What do you think the reason is? It's got to be more than just jealousy about them spending time together.. I was thinking maybe it strengthens their 'magic bond' or something... Thoughts??