小丑 What if the Joker kidnapped you?

HarleyQuinn1 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 08:15AM
If the Joker kidnapped you what would you be thinking?

小丑 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 VintageSmile said…
heart
Honestly? Reality - That I'm basically going to die.
Fantasy - New sidekick :P
一年多以前 Marlisaful said…
kiss
I would say to Joker, that I love him!!
一年多以前 MoonlitBelle21 said…
meh
If he kidnapped me, i would be terrified, but amazed at the same time.
一年多以前 Johnessa said…
wink
I would say: Well, if you are a true guy, do the true guys doing with true girls!
一年多以前 HarleyQuinn1 said…
zzz
that makes no sense
一年多以前 Kitten_Quinzel said…
I would be thinking that I was the happiest person on the face of this earth.
一年多以前 HarleyQuinn1 said…
heart
i totally agree with u
一年多以前 shadowwave said…
hey i am REAL STOBBOURN AND I WILL NOT. TOLLERATE. BEING. KIDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!!!!!!!! in other words i would freak out so badly that i would fill up my rage bar and kill him by acctident O.o but that probably wouldnt happen the killing thing, u would just run around the room and bang onto a window/wall. then i would try to calm down, but fail, and then i would do it again. joker would be starring at me. finaly i would calm down but still be leaning on the wall. if a hero came here is my response: GO AWAY NAO!!!!! and then shoo him away. then freak out again, then calm down again. and then ask the joker: scince when did i end up here? then he might take out knives. and start thowing them at me. but i am THE MASTER at dodging. then he would run out XD his expresion: -.-' i would be puffed out, then find something warm and soft and then go to sleep on it XD if he killed me in my sleep, then my spirit would follow him everywhere and then he would say: im SO gonna commit suicide...
一年多以前 malleo36 said…
he CANT kidnap me. he should know the sectret of the souless!
一年多以前 Zlata said…
hmmm
Im a realist,so this is my opinion:He wouldnt kidnap any of you!He kidnapped ONLY KEY CHARACTERS to make his plans real,why would he need any of you?Only to hv some fun,probably-to torture or kill some "civilized" people whom he hates...Or to "clean" the city...
No offence...
一年多以前 HarleyQuinn1 said…
angry
did u really have to take all the fun away?!
一年多以前 PsYcHoStEiN said…
angelic
My life would change into heaven
一年多以前 shelbyseider said…
kiss
I would join him and be his new babe!
一年多以前 NightFrog said…
What the hell makes me important enough for you to kidnap me, Mr. J? ..God, I'm going to die for the sake of a laugh, aren't I?