The Host 更多 图书 In Series!

treehugger4ever posted on Mar 08, 2009 at 02:35PM
Yay!!! There's probably going to be books continuing The Host! Do you people think that's good or bad? Would you like it to be continued???

The Host 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 trentleilani said…
I think it is Awesome. I originally heard there would be 4 books. I have not heard anything though. Does anyone know any news about when, if or how many more books there will be? I can not wait to see what happens next.
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
mischievous
IS SHE IS SHE ???? RLY ?????? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that has made my day :D .. is it official tho ?????????
一年多以前 cmatthes12 said…
i read in a interview that she had with MTV that she was definitely writing sequels... and she said the sequel to The Host was almost finished.
一年多以前 CleoSertoriFan said…
big smile
really? REALLY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY­AYA­YAY­AYA­YAY­AYA­YAY­AYA­YAY­! When is it coming out? WHERE DID IYOU FIND THIS OUT?
WOOO HOOOO!
- the host roxs!
 really? REALLY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! When is it coming
一年多以前 treehugger4ever said…
Yeah I heard that the 2nd will be called like "The Seeker" or something and the 3rd "The Soul" but IDK if it's true or not. But I'm soo excited. I also heard that she's finishing it after she finishes Midnight Sun (in the Twilight series) so yay atleast I'll have something else to read till the sequel comes out lol
一年多以前 iipanda said…
probably?!?!? D;

that doesn't actually tell if there IS or there Isn't really any sequals comeing out :[
well i really do hope so :]
一年多以前 jalicefan15 said…
I love the book host I realy realy want her to continue
一年多以前 Mooneclipse said…
I'd love it, if she will write a sequel!
I love to read more about the beautiful love between Wanda & Ian.
The friendship between Mel & Wanda, more about Jamie, and just everything!
Just can't wait!
last edited 一年多以前
 I'd 爱情 it, if she will write a sequel! I 爱情 to read 更多 about the beautiful 爱情 between Wanda
一年多以前 jessica101 said…
big smile
Yes! I loved the book!
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
surprise
when is the next book coming out tho? will it be years ????? coz i cant wait THAT long !!!! D:
一年多以前 r-pattz said…
i hope not!! write as if your life depended on it, SM!!
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
rainy
her life will depend on it if i am forced to wait much longer -.-
一年多以前 r-pattz said…
she betta write fast, the oh so evil pixie sticks is out to get her;)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
kiss
i know right ?? im just that awesome :p HEY PATTYPOPS :D