《奥林匹斯英雄》 An outcast!

PiperMclean7732 posted on Apr 06, 2015 at 12:55AM
For Jaye life can't get any harder! Shes a demigod, one of her parents is a step parent, and her immortal parent isn't normal. Watch her go through life!

《奥林匹斯英雄》 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 PiperMclean7732 said…
Chapter 1: Jaye

I stalked down the steps carrying my 4 year old sister, Zöe. She was the only person in the family I felt connected to like I needed to protect her. And I knew why. It was because my parents never cared about me. My dad and mom would never even notice I was gone. I quietly set my sister down on the couch in front if the television with a bagel and a bowl of fruit.
Now that my only chore is done for the day I sat in my tree outside and read. I know what your thinking a 16 year old should be at the mall with her friends and boyfriend. Well sorry to disappoint but I'm not normal! I love to read and be tomboyish! I mean reading can take me to places other than here where my parents hate me and I have no life or friends. And when your basically told at the age of 5 to leave the house you learn to toughen up around strangers.
I quickly pulled up my lose curly dark brown hair in a ponytail to keep it from covering my brown eyes. As soon as I was going to start reading a man walked out from no where and smiled crooked and walked my way. I pulled on my baseball cap and jumped down from my tree. I wasn't scared. Actually all I thought was this is a regular day in the life of Jaye Edmonds.
一年多以前 Fangirl521 said…
That's really cool
big smile
Thank you! Thank you very much!
Chapter 2: Jaye

Oh great! Another stalker!!!! I quickly charged into the house and grabbed a bag with all my belongings (I know its sooooo pathetic all of my belongings fit in one bag) and was about to leave when my sister called," J.J. where are you going?" I saw her dark green eyes slump. She reminds me so much of my parents! The (sorry guys but have to cuss) sluts they are, I hope they don't treat her badly when she gets older.
As soon as I yanked open the door the man was in front of me. Henwas dressed in a fedora and a tan trench coat. He grabbed my shoulders and said,"Come on. You're my daughter and I need to show you something." And in a wisp of smoke we were gone!
一年多以前 agamotto said…
Nice story so far, keep up the good work.
Chapter 3: Jaye

I woke up and my hair was spiralled all across my face. I tried to move one hand to brush it out of my face and instead felt and heard chains. I yelled out in pain and frustration! I quickly saw my surroundings; there was lava and intoxicating fumes all around me yet it did not bother me. It was like I was used to it. I then heard the cold, brittle laugh of a man as he boomed," At last your awake you ungreatful brat!"
"You sound like my dad." He moaned. "You idiot! He isnt your father"
"How do you know? It isn't you!"
"Oh yes it is" I was there shocked my mouth hanging as wide a yard stick. "Nooooooooo.......... You.. You're worse than the parents I have now."
"You ungrateful-" I cut him off,"Brat I know!"
"Well I must leave you. I have...... important meeting!" And with that the weird man- my father was gone and I knew I had to get out of there. I thanked myself for having my pocketknife in my jacket sleeve. I shoved it into my hand and started sawing at the chains. Thank god that the chains were easy to break. I dropped down and grabbed my pack. As I dashed down the hallway I had no idea where I was going and no idea if I would run into the scary guy I met but I found a door cracked open. I peeked inside to find a portal that said,"Put in destination." I put in the the first thing there "Camp Half Blood" and hopped through the portal not knowing who or what was on the other side!

Cliffy- ima do this R.R. style!
I am going to delete this forum at 12:00 p.m. I have no inspiration unless someone wants to co-write this?
一年多以前 Fangirl521 said…
I got nothing, I'm not that creative
Alright Ima delelting it!