《奥林匹斯英雄》 The Copper Age ( An after of 超能英雄 of Olympus fanfic )

Joak-24 posted on Sep 22, 2014 at 01:38AM
Rating: """M""""­;: Easy there, this fic IT’S NOT A LEMON or anything like that, the M is mainly for the language and possible not-for-child’s things/topics, but with 16 years you should be fine

Type: Action/Survival/Post-Apocalyptic/Drama-not­-dr­ama­/Ro­man­ce(­? We’ll see

Characters: Nathan (OC), Jodie (OC)

Synopsis: Only a few months after the victory of the Seven against Gaea and her sons, the Angel of Darkness rises, bringing with him the end of an Age. Forty years later, the remaining men and demigods struggle to survive in a devastated world, where other survivors are only the minor threat.

Disclaimer: If you think I create Percy Jackson and stuff, what the heck dude, like, really. Go see a doc. Rick the “cliffhanger master” Riordan created the universe and a big bunch of characters, but you already knew that, and I am only adding stuff and characters to his amazing universe

A/N: So guys, I am making this because I want to, so I will not request x number of comments or reviews in order to upload the next chapter, I shall post a new one once per week (because that’s the time I need to write a hole chapter). Of course, reviews and constructive critics are INFINETELY WELCOMED, so… yeah… enjoy(?
last edited on Sep 26, 2014 at 05:35PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Skipper27 said…
nice!
Joak-24 commented…
thanks man! Glad 你 like it 一年多以前
一年多以前 Skipper27 said…
smile
It's really good!

I think only we are going to comment
Joak-24 commented…
Thanks again, and yes, it look like that... anyway, I will keep posting, even if only 你 read it 一年多以前
一年多以前 Skipper27 said…
I made a new forum check it out link
一年多以前 Skipper27 said…
Kill Frank and if you want Jason too
一年多以前 Skipper27 said…
I read The blood of Olympus!