《奥林匹斯英雄》 Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 5223 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 5223

一年多以前 crash14 said…
Mike dude what's wrong I walk up
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"M-my d-dream," I sobbed. I explained it again.
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I know your dream blaze goes and curls around mike I'm so sorry you had to see that
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
I pet blaze.
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I think I have a way to make it where you never see that dream ever again meets me in bunker 9
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
I shook my head. "It's reoccurring. Also, I forgot to tell you about Altas visiting me." I explained the conversation
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Oh crap maybe you should tell chiron
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Okay."
I trudge to the Big House.
"Chiron?" i ask
"yes my boy?" Chiron asked
I explained my conversation with Atlas.
"Oh Mike." Chiron said. "Explain it again."
I explained it again.
"Sounds like Atlas was a good guy." Mr.D said.
"Who side are you on?" Chiron
"Sorry Chiron," Mr.D
"Yeah Jake sent me hear to tell you that."
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Actually I am here " tranforms from fly on wall to human form
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"Da-" I stopped myself.
"What are u doing here?"
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I also need to talk to chiron about the fire in your dream
一年多以前 Jasonfan44 said…
"okay."
*leaves.*
一年多以前 crash14 said…
When I'm done talking I walk out
一年多以前 venus143 said…
I go up to jake "hey jake have you seen alvin anywhere i need to show him something".
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Sorry jesse but I haven't seen him since I returned from the quest
一年多以前 venus143 said…
"thanks anyways jake but if you do see him tell me please i really need to show him something".
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Okay turns into dog and starts to sniff out alvin
一年多以前 NotSoPerfecMe said…
"Sure Jesse. But we have to leave soon. So get ready. We leave at dawn."
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
"No not at all we were actually looking for another person".
"we leave at dawn Josie. Ok with you?"
"Yea fine with me".
"come on. It's almost time for dinner."
"Yep".
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Goed to track turns into cheetah and starts to run
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
*i think Dante wanna join*
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Can I join what's the quest
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
*They are looking for Blaze Phoenix*
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Ok then blaze is a friend let's find him turns into dog and starts sniffing
一年多以前 BitemeIVampire said…
big smile
Umm Here is my Demi:
Name: Eragona Ryder
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Powers: Control over water, can speak to water animals thru telepathy, and some more i will reveal later.
Weapon: A celestial bronze short sword( desguised as a a chain bracelet), a Colt 25 w/ celestial bronze bullets that i never run out of( desguised as a Chain hook thing that hooks on ur belt loop.
Personality: Hard rock/goth/ Metal, Can be cheery can have an attatude as a kid of Ares.
Appearance: Short almost sholder length auburn hair, Hazel eyes that constantly turn from Brown, Sea-green, to hazel if nervous, Not nervous they change by seasons or attatude, Pale skin(like europeans in cheesy movies) little taller than 5'2", not quite thin, Wears mostly black.
Mortal parent: Kattarin Ryder(Deceased).
Likes: Junk food( cake ice-cream doughnuts ect), water, the colors blue black sea-green blood-red gold silver platinum, reading, writing(fanfiction her books movies), making movies, singing, butterflies, drawing,
Dislikes: Spiders, Snakes, Chiron's cousins the Party Ponies, Pervs, Stalkers.
A Story About this heroette: So I came home from school( an alternative lerning program from now on known as ALPS) and as I walk in the door to my home( I live w/ my Adopted mom and her boy friend) and I see 4 ppl on the couch w/ 'mom' and i say " Mom who are these ppl?" and She says " Era hun its time i tell u about ur self, well Hun ur adopted and ur real mom died 2 yrs after u were born because a soposed drive-by shooting. She was only 15 when she had u and was 17 when she died. And thes ppl are here to tell u about ur self they call them selves Brittany Grey" she said pointing to the blonde. "Jerry Spencer" she said pointing to the long black haired boy. " Criss Johns-" I cut her of as she was pointing to the boy who was blonde but reasently colored his hair a black/brown and got his ears pirced and said " I know who that is thats my boyfriend." then she contenued " And this is Brandon Shroll" pointing to the boy w/ brownish blond that was the same color as his skin. then i rememberd who these ppl were and said " Now i remember all of u guys are from school well when i went to the Jr High any way." and Brittany said " Yes u may know us by that names but we will tell u are real names."
TO BE CONTENUED
"It's dawn. come on let's go. We need to find his trail of anger. That's what the prophecy said"
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I'm coming
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Turns into dog and starts sniffing him out
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
sliently walks in bed and sleeps which was a big mistake my dream started off from where it left off
Dream
I had all elements in front of me then i was blasted back out of nowhere right beside Jesse.I feit stuck in time as my worst nightmares ran thourgh my mind when all of a sudden i heard a piercing scream i loked at Jesse who had blood over he which triggered my rage.Some chains really hard metal wrap around me which i didn't take and i thought about every i was worth then memorys started to faze into my mind but i annoyed it and thn my life passed right before my eyes as i saw the lightning and wind hurling towards me.Fighting the chains then i stopped thinking of an idea quickly i stoppped and on thought The Twins appered in my hands(my daggers)I strugged to do the right thing then finally when they got to the right point and hit i scream a dying scream which jolted my hands up and cut the chains then the lighting kept shocking me till it wind out and the wind stopped sucking out most breath and just disappered.Mike looked confused as my eyes turn alittle mroe murdourus before i calmed down and The Twins disappered
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Dream Contiuned
"Let them go and i will fight you alone"I said"Is that how it is ok but you must fight alone till your battle"He said and the chains almost unwrapped but then stopped cause i woke up
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I was sniffing out blaze in the forest when all of a sudden to cyclops came and started to attack one of them threw me up and hit me 20 ft. Into the lake " alright you wanna go " I lifted the water around me and made some fire I froze one and burnedthe other then shapeshifted into a dog again to find blaze
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
i closed my eyes and open and suddenely i was right by UJake the dog i looked around condused"Whrtr thr heck am i"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I turn humaan you are. In the forest dude i m looking for blaze phoeniz
一年多以前 venus143 said…
I look over to see alvin and ran up to him " alvin i need to talk to you like now it's aboute dad and my dreams".
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Dreams dreams go away come again another day (I didn't want to tell them about the beginning of all their dreams and how the fire started
I kept walking following the road while jake was doing I don't know what when I found a huge crack in the road. "jake! Jake! Come here! I found something!"
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I run up and inspect the ground then turn into an eagle and fly up " it leads to the city
(I am charm speaking without knowing.) "turn into a bird big enough to carry me so we can move faster"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
closes eyes again amd is by Jesse"Ok sis"
一年多以前 crash14 said…
I turn into a griphon and we fly to the city when we land on a build I shake my head wait what just happenend
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
relizing didn't get pick follows the firey trail you made frontflipes vapor traveling to where you are then suddenelty is back near Jesse
一年多以前 crash14 said…
we hear the mortals "you have landed an unauthorized vechile come down with your hands up
"get us out of here!"
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Alright. Calm down turns back into griffon and flys off but a helicopter follows
一年多以前 venus143 said…
I looked at alvin and started telling him everything really fast " Ok so dad came to me in a dream and told me a bunch of stuff he told me that my future wasn't writen and the fates had other plans for us
And i keep having these dreams were mike is evil and i'm in chains and bleeding and all our friends are being tortured to death and then something happens and both of us are fighting mike but he's confused and doesn't know why, and then dad came to me in that dream and gave me this box dad said i had to open it when you were with me and only you he said that this would help us but it could only be used once."
i showed him the ocean water made box and slowly i started to open it when i did i heard what sounded like the ocean itself and inside were the small bottles filled with blue colored liquid. And then everything started to shake and there in front of us was dad.
"good jesse ,alvinyou both opened the box but listened closely i don't have enough time zeus wants us back at Olympus don't talk just listen those are special bottles only use them when your are in greatest need they only last for a wile but they will give you the power of the gods the fates don't know i have them no one will listened to whats coming this may be bigger than the gian war don't fail alvin and jesse i will be banned from olympus for doing this but i know whats coming keep an eye on your friend mike and there is still time to stop whats coming".He said and whith that he left leaving me stunned at the words he just told us.

last edited 一年多以前
"fly towards l.a. Th cracks lead there"