The Fanpoppy Awards Short Acceptance Speeches

hooch-is-crazy posted on Mar 01, 2009 at 12:43PM
Now that all the awards have been announced, the winners should start thinking about acceptance speeches, I would like a lot to be posted as soapboxes but for any small award where it would be almost impossible to write a full soapbox for, you can just do short ones here, like a couple of sentences. Also, you can ask any questions on acceptance speeches.
last edited on Mar 03, 2009 at 06:12PM

The Fanpoppy Awards 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 germany123 said…
tongue
short,eh?

THANK YOU!

一年多以前 EverybodyLies said…
Thanks. :D
一年多以前 ineedcoffee said…
kiss
Thanks
一年多以前 pink_martini2 said…
Thank very much!

I just posted in the awards article, but the femaleasskickers banner would not have been as BA if it weren't for everyone mentioning characters/people for the banner. I couldn't have thought of all those on my own!
一年多以前 papa said…
Thank you for the Fanpoppy Fanpop Peeps! My head has been in the sand on many fanpop issues lately. And, sadly, I peruse the boards less and less except to deal with all the crazy user-to-user abuse (sigh). So...please give me a heads up on things like this in the future. That way I can also promote these things on the frontpage of fanpop!
一年多以前 hooch-is-crazy said…
I thought that I did, unless I forgot to hit send or something, although I wasn't sure how to categorize it, that might have caused something.
一年多以前 Olivine said…
big smile
I didn't even know I was nominated XDD but im soo happy :)) Thanks ♥
一年多以前 Saul_Mikoliunas said…
heart
Thank you my best soapbox award (I feel so speshul)
一年多以前 harold said…
Coming back to this, I don't know if it is appropriate for anyone to respond on behalf of any of the clubs that were selected, but on behalf of the fans of the clubs - without whom no award would have been possible - I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the Fanpoppy awards in 2009, and extend a special thank you to those who voted for the link and the link. While all the nominees are great, I have a special place in my heart for both of those, and I am humbled to be even a small part of anything that the larger Fanpop community deems worthwhile. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! You're all stars!