The Eleventh Doctor And the eleventh Doctor is...

DalekSec posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 05:49PM
Matt Smith! I can't honestly say I saw this one coming, or that I have any idea who Matt Smith is, but... hey, he looks the part. What do you think?

The Eleventh Doctor 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Michellebob said…
he looks okay. What else has he been in?? :)
一年多以前 ArabellaElfie said…
Well, I work at a video store (in the US) so I might look him up today and see what I can find. Looks alittle like David to me - so slightly- bit it's there.

Anybody else love that his name is Smith? He's Mr. Smith! This adds credence to my entire The-Doctor-is-real bit.
一年多以前 DalekSec said…
Michellebob, apparently he's been in a show called Party Animals, and a few Phillip Pullman projects with our own Billie Piper. I haven't seen him in anything.

ArabellaElfie - the resemblance is there, alright! Especially with the glasses. And wow, that never occurred to me!
一年多以前 velvet_fox said…
I've never heard of him, but Moffat and Russell T seem to be quite taken with him so that's good enough for me.
一年多以前 ArabellaElfie said…
I will reserve judgement until we get the new season but I'm not upset, so that's a plus.
一年多以前 samjhart said…
Aw he is so cute - in a weird geeky emo way! :) Can't wait for him to take ova but defo gonna miss DT :'( *sob*
一年多以前 Michellebob said…
Im with arabellaElfie im gona wait and see him in action before i decide. nice theory though! :)

According to imdb now he wasnt in much.