纳尼亚传奇 Movie

bramblestream posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 08:13AM
What book do you think the movie would be based on for the next movie? For me, I think it should be Dawn Trader, because I heard there would be 5 Narnia movies and the Narnia movies are going in an order by time that C.S. Lewis wrote the book!

纳尼亚传奇 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Dearheart said…
I think you need to catch up on your Narnia news! :P It's long been confirmed that VDT is next.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Lunatic said…
heart
And huffah for that. VOTDT has always been my favourite of all the books. ^^

I can't wait to see how the ship will look!
一年多以前 Dearheart said…
Me neither. :D And if Weta has anything to do with it, you KNOW it's gonna look mind-blowingly awesome. *big grin*
一年多以前 becca85 said…
Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Last Battle were my favorite books. I hope they do justice to the various islands they are supposed to visit. And especially when they come to the edge of the world. The book describes it so beautifully!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Queen_Lu said…
VOTDT wasn't my favorite but I'm still looking forward to it. Does anyone know the release date, by the way?
一年多以前 Mail23 said…
heart
i agree with becca im seriously counting down the days and its a year and a half away i bet edmunds gunna be awesome in it
一年多以前 Stephaniexoxo said…
big smile
On bebo there is an app called flixter movies and one of the movies that you could rate was VDT and it said it was comin out in 2010.
一年多以前 bramblestream said…
Oh, come on. How could I wait 'til 2010?
一年多以前 marissa said…
I loved VDT. I cannot wait until it comes out! Does anyone know when in 2010 we might expect it? Winter, spring...? Or is it too early to say?