网球 Agassi's better than Sampras...

kevinkchew posted on Mar 10, 2007 at 12:14AM
...because he won on every surface. Sampras is overrated. Anyone agree or disagree?

网球 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 hapaganthae said…
Disagree strongly. Sampras owned not only because of his brilliance but because of his versatility. Pete Sampras is the best Tennis player of all time, agassi isn't even in the top ten.
一年多以前 dave said…
Yeah Kevin, I'd have to agree, Agassi was good and I loved him as a player, but Pete was better. Head-to-head Pete beat out Andre 20-14. Andre never dominated the sport the way Pete did. What I'm curious about is whether Pete is better than Roger Federer who I think could be the best player of all time.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dusty said…
Sampras was better than Agassi it is true. Agassi could be a top ten player of all time. He did win each of the majors, and had 8 slams overall. I'm with Dave when he says that Federer could be the best of all time. He hasn't won the French yet (Sampras never did either), but once he does he will be the best.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 thesimpleleaf said…
I think Agassi has more raw talent than Sampras. Besides, he's a lot more fun to watch in my opinion.
一年多以前 dusty said…
Agassi was WAY more fun to watch than Sampras. Pete could bore you to death.
一年多以前 kevinkchew said…
agassi's not even in the top 10?? that's just offensive. federer is/will be the greatest of all time. he makes everyone look foolish.