魔发奇缘 着魔 Vs Tangled(Judging 由 characters and story)

LisaForde2 posted on Mar 16, 2011 at 05:02PM

Which one did you rather I love both of them but Tangled was more classy and modern than Enchanted which was a little bit cringe. The characters in Tangled were more funnier and the part where your man had to sacrifice his life for Rapunzel was very good I was a little bit shocked when he got stabbed and sort of died.Plus the music in both movies were brilliant. it’s a pity though the intro for Tangled didn’t have a storybook and went straight through the castle when it says Walt Disney Pictures that would have been cool.
 Which one did 你 rather I 爱情 both of them but 魔发奇缘 was 更多 classy and modern than 着魔

魔发奇缘 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 rapunzeleah123 said…
Ok, my opinion is that Tangled was way better in every way shape and form. This is because Gizelle was a little...um...too...Snow White for me. (oh and I am not a snow white fan at all) plus Rapunzel and Flynn were both not the cookie cutter princess and prince. Gizelle played the role of a princess too well. However I did enjoy the Enchanted music as well as the Tangled. Overall I like Tangled MUCH better than Enchanted. Thanks for posting this!