超级少年 ..What if Super Juinor 13 ends???

dorz_06 posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 02:08AM
..m going 2 die!!
 ..m going 2 die!!

超级少年 48 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
crying
...OH!! MY!!!.. GOD!!!! ANIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
....NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION..
...ANIOOOOOOO....
...I CUD DIE~~~
... NOOO...
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­Z..­...­.
一年多以前 animeadd8 said…
crying
WARGH!!! I HAVEN'T THINK OF IT AND WILL NEVER THINK OF IT!!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF SUJU END?!!!
WARGH!!! WHY R U ASKING Q LIKE THIS?!!! I'M SO SHOCKED!!!
HAHAHA... let's just forget about it, can we???
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
crying
.. yes of course! but we must face the reality!!
.. no one can predict what will happen next..
.. what f some of the members wnts to go on their seperate ways we cannot just say "hey u r not aloud 2 quit the super junior...ryt!!?
一年多以前 animeadd8 said…
worried
hahaha... i guess u have a point.
but... i dont know what will happen 2 me after that...
hehehe... lets pray so that kind of things wont happen, ok?
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
angelic
.. m always praying everynight!!! i cn't sleep w/o praying suju's safety..
一年多以前 animeadd8 said…
big smile
hahaha...2 b honest,recently i've always dreaming bout them.hahaha...looks like this site has become a chat site.i think i'll adding u.
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
big smile
..thanks!! ahhh!! i really like you!!
..speaking of dreaming of suju m dreaming of them too!!
can i have ur ym plz so we cud chit chat !! heheh
.. kamsahamnida!!
一年多以前 sweetchiq said…
oh my! i dont want.. i luv suju?
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
worried
..BUT WHAT CAN WE DO F THEY COME UP ON THESE SITUATION!!?
一年多以前 Toby135 said…
try to get them back together... even though it's sound impossible.....
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
smile
... nothing's impossible with GOD remember!! so let's us pray 4 suju's safety and that they will not end forever!!
一年多以前 animeadd8 said…
heart
hahaha...that's what we should do!!!as long as we support them,they'll never break up.that's m'opinion.why?b'coz they'll never disappoint their fans.
一年多以前 farra said…
it's a disaster for korea and of course for asia too.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
mischievous
..that's ryt!! i will h8 them 4ever f they end w/o a good reason!!!
..i love so much!!
一年多以前 Mimoiiki143suju said…
crying
ill die !!
i love them with all my life <333333333333333
一年多以前 PageLee said…
without them, we will not E.L.F and vice versa without E.L.F, SuJu will not exist!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Janice_ILYsuju said…
crying
omg if they ever leave i will commit suicide
plz dont let 13 break up:(
一年多以前 janeenah said…
kiss
don't think so.. they're so famous!! love them all.. they wouldn't do that cause we're here
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
crying
...hoooohh!!! whats happening to suju ryt now!!! ... theyre 2 much in controversy especially Hankyung oppa!!
一年多以前 donghaeleeteuk said…
wink
Super Junior 13 will never end!!
Hankyung will come back. I believe in oppa.
一年多以前 ffrhyme39 said…
meh
If ever Super Junior will end, I will never forget them...We'll just hope that SME will solve the problem soon...I don't want them to break apart like what happened to DBSK! TT
surprise
what?!! DBSK broke up????
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
surprise
..That's ryt!! hankyung oppa will come back!! i have faith on him!! did dbsk really broke up?!! why? is this about SME's contract agAIN? Correct me if m wrong!!
一年多以前 anti_suju said…
mischievous
.. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TEARED APART HAR2X I WISH THEY'LL END SUJU TODAY!! HAR2X...
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
angry
...what the hell hu da hell are u to say that!!!! how cud u!! ur an Evil anti fan indeed!!!
Keep dreaming. SUJU FOREVER!!!!!!!! it will never end
一年多以前 maznirahman said…
heart
argghhh... that will just be my nightmare... never please~~~ oppas~~~
一年多以前 anti_suju said…
big smile
OH POOR DORZ ARE U HURT THAT UR IDOL SUJU IS BREAKING!! HAR2X M SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR ALL OF U SUJU FANS ALL OF U ARE IDIOTS...IT'S BETTER TO CALL U ALL IDIOT'S THAN TO SWORE!!!
一年多以前 Pajamapenguins said…
crying
I feel sad everytime, I watch Suju.
I feel sad, because I know that there are younger and newer bands who are becoming more popular than them.
I feel sad because I know people are forgetting about Suju.
And I especially hate it when people go
"Super Junior? That's old."

I would never want it to happen.
They are the best band ever.
And everyone should remeber their rein as the top Korean Band.

But even now Hankyung is leaving...
As much as I don't want him to leave, I want to support his decision, because SM make slave contracts and it's really running a toll on his health.

I wish he would find a better and brighter future for himself.
And if we're lucky...Super Junior might reunit and perform on the same stage again someday...
一年多以前 syyoon1004 said…
Seriously, it's the unimaginable!!!
一年多以前 Chronea said…
crying
oh no! plz... i can't live!!!! i love them so much! most of all KYUN HYUN!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 dorz_06 said…
crying
...m tired...
一年多以前 dohPOP said…
laugh
it will never gonna happen...lovelove them together...

SUJU !# FORRRRRREVER...
一年多以前 sunglynn said…
smile
no! i haven't think of it!as in never! they will stay forever as a group,as a family.....superjunior will never last!
一年多以前 sunglynn said…
angry
damn you anti-suju!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 lee_siwon said…
angry
NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!!!
i love suju so much and that would be a huge mistake!

hey anti_suju.
butt out!
this forum is for suju fans only.
if you're here to say mean things about them...then go.
why do you hate them so much?
leave them alone.
get a life for your sake.
or else you could just drop-dead in hell
一年多以前 sunglynn said…
angry
anti-suju..were not idiots! you call us idiots coz ur ENVIOUS!!!! hahahaha ur so funny!!!!!!!!!!! your crazy anti suju!your really crazy!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 lee_siwon said…
sad
suju wasn't just a group or a team...they were family.
i'm sure it will hurt them if they would be separated from each other. and like every fans im sure i would be sad as well.

they were so good together!!!!!!!!
so i think disbanding our beloved suju would be a goddamned mistake
一年多以前 sunglynn said…
heart
i haven't think of it!!!!!!!!!as in never!!!!!!!!!!my superjunior will stay together until the end!!!!!!!!!! but i hope suju has no ending... i love my oppa's so much!!!!!! muahhh!
一年多以前 sunglynn said…
heart
hey guys im sorry,,,i mean suju wont last! mianhe..mianhe!
一年多以前 sunglynn said…
smile
i dont mean what i sed!!!!!!!! i mean they will last! im so sorry guys. jongmal mianhe,,, its just an typographical error,,, i love superjuniors,,and it will be as long as im living!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 SuJuforever said…
meh
I can't not imagine that situation!It is very horrible but don't think about it,Super Junior 13 will never break up no matter what happen because they have us,who's always cheering and support them forever!by the way,hey crazy taeri,is''good''to meet you again
一年多以前 miss_siwon said…
mischievous
ow...dont care about that mental anti suju.
i heard that her actually just come out from mental hospital about her brain not well develop.that anti suju had severe brain mentally retarded.that wyh she become like that.she just want to get famous like suju by anti the suju.so,everyone will know her.haha.what a pity taeri~
一年多以前 29111995 said…
well, I hope that just rumor. I think what ffrhyme39 said was right. Even if Super Junior will end, we won't forget them, right? And of course we must support them even the are really break up. We (E.L.F) always said that the best for Super Junior is the best for E.L.F too. So, what if the best for them is break up? Are we will angry? cry? disappointment? of course we will. But, believe me, they will more suffer more than us. They will miss each other, the stage, the spotlight, the popularity, and especially the fans. Seeing them cry is hurt. But what if they seeing us cry, angry, and disappointment. what do you think their feelings? They will feel guilty. They will feel worry. They will be disappointed too. They will be a mess. Is that what do you want E.L.F?
一年多以前 marioyy said…
crying
I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!! i can't imagine my life without Super Junior, but...

Well, we should face the reality, kibum, hangeng, and kangin isn;t suju anymore *although just for a moment* and i think they should end because they should do their military service.....

well, it's a risk to love KPOP (boy)band.... MILITARY SERVICE... no man in Korea don't do that, no exceptation.... even the Super Juniors..
一年多以前 meheartsSUJU said…
surprise
Guys , don be ao negative . SUJU WILL BE FOREVER 13!!!!! SUJU HWAITING!!!!
一年多以前 BlueRoseRoyal said…
angelic
NO,IT CANNOT HAPPEN. UNTIL THEY HAVE THEIR SUPPORTERS, SUJU CANNOT BE TEAR APART. THINK POSITIVE... AND DO EVERYTHING TO SUPPRT THEM.
一年多以前 marioyy said…
sick
i'm ok even they shoul ENDS *but it's really really really bad*
Super Junior is the first band i love them untill really fanatic!! in my 15 years life...
just like, they are my FIRST LOVE..

And like Utada's song, First Love..

"You are always gonna be the one im my heart"

won't forget them... coz i really really love SUPER JUNIOR 13+2 :)) ........