Stranger Things Stranger Snacking

DarkSarcasm posted on Jun 06, 2019 at 11:35PM
Stranger Things 3 premieres in less than a month. It's time to start planning for the important things: which Stranger Things t-shirt I'm gonna wear, if I'm gonna take a break for the family's 4th festivities or blow them off altogether, and most importantly... what am I gonna eat?

I wasn't around for much of the 80s, so I've been surfing the internet for appropriate snack ideas. (Gluten free avocado toast or a sugar-free bar of sadness wouldn't really enhance the 80s experience.) If anyone wants to share their own 80s-themed snacking plans, snag some ideas for your own watch party, or just leave a cool picture of something you'd like to try, go right ahead!
last edited on Jun 07, 2019 at 12:02AM

Stranger Things 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I've not had my mouth burnt by a Bagel Bite in over 20 years. That may soon change.
 I've not had my mouth burnt 由 a Bagel Bite in over 20 years. That may soon change.
Bibi69 commented…
OMG BAGEL BITES! 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
These greasy little balls of fire are also an option.
 These greasy little balls of 火, 消防 are also an option.
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
And... well... duh.
 And... well... duh.
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I'm seeing a lot of Cheetos, Cheez Balls, and Doritos. These would be my pick of the three.
 I'm seeing a lot of Cheetos, Cheez Balls, and Doritos. These would be my pick of the three.
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I couldn't remember the name so I had to search for "cheap cookies". They're called "duplex" cookies. I think they made trillions of them in the 50s and still sell those same cookies today, which can be found in any dollar store. ;D

Anyway, just add a paper cup of grape kool-aid and you have the taste of childhood. XD
last edited 一年多以前
 I couldn't remember the name so I had to 搜索 for "cheap cookies". They're called "duplex" 饼干
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Cosmic Brownies came out during the 50s, which means they are officially In Play.
 Cosmic Brownies came out during the 50s, which means they are officially In Play.
Bibi69 commented…
I haven't eaten that in AGES! 一年多以前
DarkSarcasm commented…
Me either but now I have a neeeed. XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Dammit Dasm, why didn't you revisit this forum before going grocery shopping? XD

I ended up with some mini ice cream sandwiches, Junior Mints, and obligatory waffles. And corn dogs, which will pair nicely with the fair episode. (They sell them in packs of 6 now! They used to only have giant boxes you could feed an army with!) Popcorn may make an appearance. Suuuper exciting day I've got planned. =P