Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30801-30850 of 31229

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*refuses to melt into a puddle* I've got to keep cats guessing somehow! I like them on their toes. ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs and nips at her whiskers* I like to think I can bring sweetness out of most cats. Even toms that friendzone me. *sends another small splash in her direction, her chest feeling hot where her paw left a trail* ~ Ambershade

I'm a cat of many colors. No one will see me coming. ~ Shiverwind

I'm sorry, you think I'm as crazy as you?! ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think you do it better than anyone else I know. And I mean that completely as a compliment. *says genuinely before scenting the air* -Sunflowernose

You know what I think? I think they're intimidated by you. You're so gorgeous and full of spirit that they wouldn't know how to handle you. *leans down as she towers over her, a smirk pulling at her mouth* If you want to see me soaking wet you just have to say so, Ambershade. You don't have keep splashing me. -Pantherleap

Except for me. *teases* It's one of my favorite sights honestly. -Wrenflight

*glares at him fiercely* Worse. You're worse than me. -Creedstorm
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*smiles brightly to herself, turning her face away by scenting the air as well* ~ Cloudpaw

*cuffs her ear, her face flushing* See, that gets you cuffed. You can't come onto your former mentor, that's not proper! *laughs, but it's strained* ~ Ambershade

As it should be. *bats at his ears* ~ Shiverwind

*snorts* As if. Your crulety is well known across the Clans. You have to be insane to have done what you've done. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank Stars I smell a robin. *drops into her crouch and stalks off after the scent* -Sunflowernose

*snickers and backs away just enough to let her up* Oh come on. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to get a look at all my muscles. *flexes her toned frame* And we made an agreement! No pulling the mentor card. -Pantherleap

Have you ever noticed that your toes curl every time you orgasm? *teases and keeps her pinned* -Wrenflight

You think so? *speeds up to match his pace, her eyes bright with anger* You think if you had to watch a group of savages raid your camp, cutting the throats of your family and friends, you wouldn't take the opportunity for even a little revenge? What if some mangy savage stormed your camp, worked his way by you and pounced on your pretty little mate? Put his filthy paws on her? Tried to put kittens in her that he could raise in the ways of the group? I've seen things you couldn't even imagine. *keeps her stony glare plastered to his face* -Creedstorm
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*goes in the opposite direction following the scent of mouse* ~ Cloudpaw

Pantherpa- Pantherleap, when we made that agreement I didn’t think you were going to try and come onto me, *says with another strained laugh* *wiggles out from underneath her and pulls herself back onto the shore, shaking her pelt out before glancing back at her* Be honest, are you messing with me or are you serious. ~ Ambershade

Oh, if you’re gonna start talking to me like that then we better steal your sister’s den. ~ Shiverwind

*holds her gaze steady for a long moment, and then sighs loudly and pushes past her* I can’t believe I let Sweetbriar persuade me to do this. ~ Falconstar

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*snatches the robin easily, along catching a shrew before padding back to the spot they'd all split* -Sunflowernose

*cocks a brow at her* Do I ever mess with you? *follows her out of the water* Cloudpaw had asked me before if I was attracted to toms or she-cats and I wasn't sure how to answer at the time, but *eyes her wet figure* I think I have my answer. That doesn't weird you out does it? That I'm attracted to she-cats? -Pantherleap

This is just pay back for all the sexy methods you used to use to win our sparring matches. *licks her ear* But I'm not looking to die. If Falconstar caught us we'd be crowfood. -Wrenflight

*scoffs* You just can't stand that I'm right. You've never been able to swallow it. And it's not that surprising that she has you wrapped around her paw. Toms are as weak willed as a newborn mouse once they fall for a pretty she-cat. -Creedstorm
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*returns carrying her mouse* ~ Cloudpaw

W-what? No, it doesn’t weird me out that you like she-cats, but you know- I mean, *huffs, flustered and frustrated* No, I don’t care, but I’m straight, and your former mentor besides that, and I don’t think you should make those sort of comments towards me. It’s not proper, or appropriate, and- *pauses, her brain shortwiring* When you asked for a one on one session the other day. You were messing with me then, at least, weren’t you? ~ Ambershade

Worse than crowfood. I think he’s looking for reasons to exile cats now, I think he enjoys it. ~ Shiverwind

I suggest you stop mentioning my mate, Creedstorm. As a matter of fact I suggest that you don’t look at Sweetbriar, don’t touch Sweetbriar, and don’t speak to Sweetbriar for the reminder of your stay in StormClan, which can be shortened as soon as I decide you aren’t worth the head aches you come with. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•makes his way back to the group with a shrew• Noce catches Sunflowernose then again you did pretty much ace the hurting assessment.
Buckpaw

Soo it was a joke that you wanted to do that? The treee some I mean?
Strongbreeze.e

That’s what I’m saying they need to start doing them at sunset!
Skyhesrt

Well you know how our dads are suppose to be best friends and all? Well looks like our mothers are well…you know..
Foxclaw

Can I train with Ivorypaw aswell?
Flamepaw

I’d start off with Sweetbriar and her siblings.
Tanglewhisker

When are you going to announce it?
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs happily* My ma was so proud that I'd won an assessment. Hunting has always been my specialty. -Sunflowernose

*shrugs, unbothered by her "scolding"* Then yeah. I wasn't going to let any attraction distract me from my training. I'm a warrior now though, so if I go into heat and can't figure out what to do I'll be paying you a visit. *shoots her a playful wink* -Pantherleap

I wouldn't put it past him. Thank starclan we have Sweetbriar to keep him softened up. -Wrenflight

*grins slyly* Why? I thought after the she-cats day out she and I were becoming buddies. I'm sure she wouldn't be very pleased if you exiled one of her new besties. Shiverwind likes me too. And Hushpool. *clicks her tongue at the name* Unfortunately. The point is, I've already made nice with plenty of your clan. You can't get rid of me that easily. -Creedstorm

We'll just snatch her when she comes back. -Hushpool

*scrunches her brow* You're kidding right? There's no way. -Bloodmoon

Of course you can! I'll be sure to plan plenty of training sessions for the two of you. -Sweetbriar

*nods* Yeah seem nice. Her friend Berryfrost too. -Dewspots

When do you think we should? Sooner rather than later? -Featherwing
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I don’t think anyone thought they were going to beat you. ~ Cloudpaw

It was a joke, but I mean, *huffs, flustered* It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world either. ~ Berryfrost

You will not be giving me a visit, because that offer has officially been redacted - and not because you like she-cats but I’m feeling very strongly that you like me and that is not appropriate. But, you know, I’m sure Cloudpaw or Sunflowernose would help you. ~ Ambershade

Did you hear he went on a walk with Creedstorm because Sweetbriar asked him to? She’s got a pretty useful power. ~ Shiverwind

If I can get rid of a broken-hearted father of three then I can get rid of you. At the end of the day, Shiverwind and Hushpool are sketchy judges of character and Sweetbriar knows better. You’re delusional if you think StormClan, anyone in StormClan, would seriously fight for you to stay. As a matter of fact, you’re delusional if you think you’ll ever be anything other than the last damned leader of a damned Clan. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You guys shouldn't sell yourselves short though! Everyone did so well. -Sunflowernose

*huffs stubbornly* Sure that's why. What's wrong with having a flirtatious tendency here and there after being solely focused on training for the entirety of my life? I thought you of all cats wouldn't be bothered by some harmless flirting. -Pantherleap

She's our secret weapon. I never thought I'd say this, but thank starclan for my sister's healthy sex life. -Wrenflight

*snarls under her breath* My clan may not have been so damned if someone had offered us help when I came to him before my camp was raided! I don't particularly like speaking to other leaders, you especially, but at least I can see when there's a threat greater than my pride. But no. Someone was too busy hanging on to an age old grudge that no one who was even alive still in my clan had any part of. -Creedstorm
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I almost won the climbing assesment, *says with a shrug* Good for Pantherleap though. It's cool that she was made a warrior early. ~ Cloudpaw

*wavers* Well, usually no, I wouldn't be bothered; I would be the one telling you that it's good and fun and a relief. I just figured you would display those tendencies more towards one of the other apprentices, not me. ~ Ambershade

*pauses* Wow. I never thought you'd say it either. ~ Shiverwind

*scoffs* I guess you've forgotten that we'd already helped MoonClan with their rogue problem and we were tired, and recovering, and not to mention three of my warriors including my deputy were struggling with extreme ptsd and we were trying to uncover a spy within our ranks, but no, let me drop everything, including the mental health of my Clan, to bail GoldenClan out so that we can have two extinct Clans. I'm sure what you're the most bitter about is that StormClan is still alive at all. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I’m still surprised Pantherleap won that one I would have thought you were the master of climbing Cloudpaw. •gives her an amused look•
Buckpaw

I’m open to talk about it..•glances at Darkmist• But if it was a joke then we don’t need to.
Strongbreeze

You better I don’t want her going anywhere else till we get our paws on her!
Skyheart

Like I said it was a rumor! I’m sure it’s not true! •says quickly•
Foxclaw

Hear that ivorypaw! •says picking his moss and waits•
Flamepaw

Probably sooner don’t cha think?
Crowtail

They are great Berryfrost is easy to get along woth aswell.
Tanglewhisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's very exciting! I'm surprised she beat you though. I've watched you climb before and it's amazing! -Sunflowernose

Well don't be hypocritical, Ambershade. *nudges her playfully* I can't help it that I naturally want to flirt with the prettiest she-cat I know. -Pantherleap

And it tasted like bile as soon as the words were out of my mouth. -Wrenflight

Not Stormclan, just you. *lashes her tail* I wouldn't wish the kind of suffering my clanmates went through on my worst enemy. Except for the rouges who did it. I hope they get what's coming to them even if I can't deliver it myself. -Creedstorm
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just FYI Darkmist peaced out a bit ago so he is not hearing this convo lol

Are you gonna scold your sweet little girl? *purrs and nudges him* -Hushpool

Stars I hope not. *rolls her eyes* I gave him specific instructions not to sleep with your parents. You'd think they'd know that carries over to my mom too. -Bloodmoon

It's going to be so awesome! We can learn so much together. -Ivorypaw

*purrs as she leads them back inside* -Sweetbriar

I do. These old bones need some rest. -Featherwing

Thank you for always being so helpful, Tanglewhisker. -Dewspots
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Well, you know Pantherpaw, always determined to win everything. She and Ambershade must have really worked on that before the assessment; not really fair considering Ambershade got to pick when they would happen but oh well. ~ Cloudpaw

*blinks, caught off guard* You would be open to having a threesome with Darkmist? Seriously? ~ Berryfrost

*smiles thinly, torn* Sure, I guess I can't fault you for that, but do you know how weird it is when your little sister comes onto you? After clearly expressing that she thought cuddling and flirting was gross? Like, whiplash. ~ Ambershade

Want to taste something else in your mouth? *nudges him* ~ Shiverwind

You're so dramatic. Just shut up and keep your head down, we're almost back to camp anyway. ~ Falconstar

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh i know! its more like a glance from afar.

Oh you know it! Running off without letting us spoil her!
Skyheart

I thought you gave your dad instructions to not sleep with my dad. *chuckles and noses her* But still if we a nd they answer i might vomit.
Foxclaw

Do you think we will be made warriors early like Pantherleap?
Flamepaw

No problem its what im here for.
Tanglewhisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You'll kick tail next time Cloudpaw! I just know it. -Sunflowernose

I think I was just being a bit of a mousebrain about it. You said it yourself, there's no lesbian couples in this clan to look toward, so my mind was stuck on the idea that toms were just where I'd end up going to. But it's not set in stone that a she-cat has to take a tom as a mate. I can be the aggressor. I can be the dominant one. I can chase beautiful she-cats. -Pantherleap

Oh you know I do. How could I refuse an offer like that? *licks her neck* -Wrenflight

Says the king of dramatics. *grumbles, refusing to give him the last word* -Creedstorm
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I just want to point out that no one was that upset over not congratulating Thundersky and they missed her entire ceremony xD No wonder she's so angsty!
TeamPeeta649 commented…
In their defense they did get pissed and I had intended on Hush giving 鹘, 猎鹰 hell about it but then my goldfish brain forgot XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay because Dark is gonna pass out when he hears this so I gotta be ready for that XD

She takes after you, you know. *noses him* -Hushpool

I don't even want to ask. Let's just live in ignorance. -Bloodmoon

If you work hard and put your minds to it I'm sure you can. -Sweetbriar

I'm glad I made such an incredible friend! -Dewspots
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I'll definitely be more prepared when our assessments roll around. ~ Cloudpaw

Strongbreeze! I never said you don't satisfy me; stars, this is why I didn't want to have this conversation! ~ Berryfrost

*busies herself by grooming her pelt, hating how her skin was already hot to the touch* Well, I'm happy for you that you realize who-- I mean, what you want out of a mate. That's a big step. And I hope you find a she-cat who wants to be, uh, dominated by you. Too bad Frecklenose had to get with Duskstorm, being dominated seems to run in their family. ~ Ambershade

*purrs loudly* Outside of camp? ~ Shiverwind

Thank you for acknowledging that I'm a king, *retorts* ~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*scoffs a bit* I didnt say id agree to it i said id talk about it..I mean obviously since it is one of your fantasys it's something you want to a degree..and means im not satisfying you enough..and all i want is for you to be happy.
Strongbreeze

Unless Driftpaw decides he wants to try for once. *says amused*
Buckpaw

Me? How so?
Skyheart

You know i like that plan. *purrs and licks her cheek* Well what are you planning to do about Tanglewhisker?
Foxclaw

How much work do we have to put in? Ivorypaw are you almost ready?
Flamepaw

Now you are just over doing it with the complements.
Tanglewhisker
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Well how else am i suppose to take it!? *looks at her wearily* Maybe if we did talk about it i wouldn't have these thoughts that im having.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe I want a she-cat who will make me chase though. Maybe I want a challenge before I make her sit on my face. *shrugs with a cocky grin* I think it'd be fun. -Pantherleap

Not too far. With Falconstar gone I have to keep an eye on things. But, *tugs her ear* it'll be fun to see if we can fool around by the waterfall without rousing any suspension. -Wrenflight

*scowls at him* Starclan you're insufferable. I don't know what that girl sees in you. -Creedstorm

I'm sure Driftpaw will do great too! He's been practicing hard. -Sunflowernose

She's a troublemaker just like you. -Hushpool

*sighs* Should I apologize again? -Bloodmoon

Yeah sorry! *finishes gathering and starts back in with them* -Ivorypaw

It all depends on where your strengths and weaknesses are. -Sweetbriar

Okay okay sorry. *purrs in amusement* -Dewspots
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I-- okay, fine, we can talk about it. Here, come behind the waterfall with me. *leads him along, tugging him with her tail* *sits down once they're behind the falls* I feel a lot of weird emotions right now, and the only thing I know for sure is that I love you. As for Darkmist, I... I don't know. I won't deny that he's easy to talk to and I enjoy spending time with him and I love how thoughtful he is but I'm not, like, sexually attracted to him. Right now. But I've never had sex with him either so how am I supposed to know for certain? ~ Berryfrost

*tilts her head back and stares up at the trees, willing the furious blush to leave her face* I really wish I could high-five you and tell you to go after whoever that she-cat is, but I don't think I want to know. ~ Ambershade

Lead the way, deputy! ~ Shiverwind

I told you to quit mentioning her, *snaps, as he pads into camp* She's none of your business.~ Falconstar

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not quite sure yet. I've got an idea or two. *flicks her tail, amused by her blush and her attempts to banish it* Know any she-cats who want to have their cores licked until their eyes are rolling and they're praying to Starclan? -Pantherleap

Perfect timing, Falconstar just got back. *nudges her toward the exit* -Wrenflight

Then don't mention my clan to me. I was an excellent leader. Some things are just inescapable. -Creedstorm
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*follows her sitting down once she did and listens relaxing a bit* But do you want to find out if you are? *says slowly after a second of silence from him*
Strongbreeze

Sure is he is trying to make sure he can keep up with Badgerpaw. *chuckles* That's a hard task.
Buckpaw

Okay fine i will agree to that but she is more reasonable i think.
Skyheart

You think it will do anything? Maybe if you sleep with him he will feel better. *jokes*
Foxclaw

*starts making his way and stops as they enter the den and looks around* Where should we make our nest?
Flamepaw

Well lets wait for Falconstar to get back then we can do that. *chuckles*
Crowtail

Well are you excited that your friend Sunheart might be comming back soon?
Tanglewhisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It was hard for me to keep up with him! He's really excellent at sparring. -Sunflowernose

At least you can admit it. *teases* -Hushpool

*cuffs his shoulder playfully* Yeah right. I'm not interested in two mates. -Bloodmoon

Maybe over here? *pads over to wear Pantherleap used to have her nest* -Ivorypaw

Looks like he's back, buuut doesn't seem to be in the best mood. Looks like he had his dare walk with Creedstorm. -Featherwing

Very! I hope everyone votes for him. I know what he did was wrong but I'm sure he's changed. -Dewspots
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Pantherpaw! Pantherleap! *huffs, frustrated* Alright, right now: what is your goal here? Are you just trying to get a rise out of me? ~ Ambershade

Thank StarClan. *huries ahead of him* ~ Shiverwind

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, Creedstorm. *forces himself to not storm into his den, walking slowly, freezing just outside of it as the scent hits his nose* You're not serious. You cannot be serious.~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
It is what he was born for. *sits down* So what are you going to do now that you are a warrior?
Buckpaw

Mhmm ofcourse i can i just dont like to.
Skyheart

Darn here i was trying to get an excuse to beat him up for you. *pouts* But true you are mine and mine alone. *tugs on her scruff*
Foxclaw

Follows him* This looks good i like it!
Flamepaw

Yeahhh...Lets avoid him for a bit how about that?
Crowtail

We all hope so but im no one has seen or talked to him in a moon so who knows.
Tanglewhisker
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*flattens her ears* I- I mean, yes, but not if it makes you uncomfortable. I love you, you're my mate, at the end of the day you're the one I care about. ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I was asking a legitimate question! Why? *grins* Am I getting a rise out of you? -Pantherleap

You guys were brutal with that dare. He and Creedstorm both look miserable. -Wrenflight

*leaves the den with a purr, stopping as she almost runs right into him* Heeeey there's my favorite brother in law. We were just um, keeping the den warm for you guys. -Frecklenose

Go on more patrols instead of training I guess. But I'm still going to be spending as much time as I can with you guys! -Sunflowernose

Well I love you for just the way you are. -Hushpool

*purrs deeply* I can beat him up myself if I wanted to. -Bloodmoon

Well I'll leave you boys to it. Training bright and early tomorrow. *noses them before going to join her mate* -Sweetbriar

Best idea you've ever had. -Featherwing

Do you think he's okay? -Dewspots
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves closer to her nosing her cheek* I mean i dont think many toms would be comfortable with their mate having sex with anyone else but Darkmist is like the one cat i wouldn't be worried about...Have you talked to him about it?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Of course I didn't talk to him about it! That would be horrible of me! ~ Berryfrost

*takes a moment to compose herself, still staring up, before meeting her gaze* No, I don't know any lesbian she-cats to send your way. Yes, this is getting a rise out of me. ~ Ambershade

Stars, Falconstar isn't about to call for you, is he? ~ Shiverwind

Frecklenose, you look like you just walked through a hurriane, both because your pelt is a wreck and I can tell you're soaking wet. And yet, I'm sure this wasn't your idea. *glares intensely at his brother* ~ Falconstar

*shrugs* Why should you get to have all the fun in your private den. Doesn't leader's only littermate come with any perks? ~ Duskstorm

I'm about to be an only child. I'm about to kill one of you and exile the other, just to keep your seperate. ~ Falconstar

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Well unless you get pulled away on all those patrols like you said but you better come hang out with us when you can. If you dont Cloudpaw end up crying at night.
Buckpaw

Awwww. *pulls her close and squeezes her* LOve you more.
Skyheart

But it would be more fun if i did it wouldn't it? Remember our talk the other day about beating up cats. *laugh*
Foxclaw

Bye Sweetbriar! *says looking at his brother* Well?
Flamepaw

Well what should we do until then?
Crowtail

Ill be honest no clue. *shrugs* I never was close to him so its not really my part to know.
Tanglehwisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Are you still dealing with your heat? *drops her grin and looks serious, genuinely concerned* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it worse again. -Pantherleap

If we hurry he won't get the chance. *nips her tail as he pulls her around the side of the cave* -Wrenflight

*joins her mate, eyeing Duskstorm and Frecklenose before realization quickly dawns on her* Freckle, tell me you didn't! -Sweetbriar

Don't give me your stern face. We're littermates! If we can't share with each other who can we share with? *glances back at her pelt* Jeez, no joke I look like I just rolled around in a bramble bush. -Frecklenose
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*takes a deep breath and smiles at her* If this is something you want to try...I'll do my best to try to fulfill your fantasy. But to start that i think we would need to talk to Darkmist don't you think?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and noses Cloudpaw* Awww would you really cry without me? That's so sweet! -Sunflowernose

*purrs deeply* No way! I love you most. -Hushpool

Oh true. *laughs a bit* You do it and I'll watch the show. -Bloodmoon

Well what? *looks around happily* This is so exciting! -Ivorypaw

Maybe we could make our nests in there. -Featherwing
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Strongbreeze. Strongbreeze think about this. Does anyone want to ask Darkmist to join a threesome? ~ Berryfrost

*smirks at Buckpaw over Sunflowerpaw's shoulder* Oh yeah, I'm going to be miserable. ~ Cloudpaw

I never went into heat! I've been swimming every afternoon since we had that conversation, and I've been refusing to think about anything remotely sexual, but I don't think I can push it off again after today! ~ Ambershade

A very sexy bramble bush. ~ Duskstorm

*turns and looks at his mate very seriously* Who would you like me to kill and who would you like me to exile? With Sunheart, *adds, glaring at their littermates again* ~ Falconstar

Oh, fox-dung, kill Frecklenose. ~ Duskstorm
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't cry though! I'll share your nest all the time if you want! I don't want you to be sad. -Sunflowernose

*huffs, all her earlier bravado gone* Ambershade I'm serious, let me help you if you do go into it. I don't want you to suffer. You need a real release. -Pantherleap

Okay okay no killing. *noses his cheek* And no one deserves to be exiled with Sunheart. That's cruel even for you, my love. It's not so bad, I think we can let them off the hook this time. As long as they promise never to do it again. *gives them a look, attempting to look deadly serious* -Sweetbriar

*bites back a laugh at her attempt in intimidation* Yes, Sweet, we promise. -Frecklenose
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
As a cat who already has shared a nest with Sunflowernose i can tell you its a good time. *gives Cloudpaw a look back with his statement*
Buckpaw

Er...None that i know...why?
Strongbreeze

Are we going to have to fight over who loves the other more?
Skyheart

*purrs and looks around* Well everyone seems to have settled down for now..What do you want to do?
Foxclaw

I know! But where are all the other appretnices..none of them have said anything to us yet.
Flamepaw

*pounces on Badgerpaw from behind him* Gotcha!
Driftpaw

Oh an early move i like that.
Crowtail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Exactly. I don't want to have that conversation! ~ Berryfrost

*leans her head against Sunflowerpaw's shoulder, shooting Buckpaw a smug look* Really? That would mean a lot to me. ~ Cloudpaw

Pantherleap, I'm serious, that is not appropriate! I-I really do look at you like a sister, and that's not something I would ever dream of letting Mousepaw do to me! If I need a real release then I promise I will find someone else! *huffs* ~ Ambershade

No, *says firmly* This crosses so many boundaries not to mention the fact that it's really, really gross, and I am not okay with it. Both of you can enjoy sleeping outside the territory tonight since borders mean nothing to either of you. I'm sure you're capable of explaining 'why' to your kits when they see you both leaving during their vigil, Frecklenose. ~ Falconstar

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
What about me Sunflowernose am i going to get my old nest buddy back some day?
Buckpaw

*tilts his head* So...then what are we going to do about that if we dont want to have the conversation..Just take him out and have him sleep with you? Cause i feel like he would lose his head if that happened. *chuckles at the thought*
Strongbreeze
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Like Buckpaw said, I'm a good cuddle buddy. Promise I won't hog the nest. And sure I can take turns sharing with you both. Unless Cloudpaw is sad that night, then I'll heed to share with her. -Sunflowernose

Okay okay I'll settle for once and say you love me more. -Hushpool

Let's take a nap. I know I just woke up but I was too busy feeling you up last night to sleep. *purrs* -Bloodmoon

They might be out training. Or maybe they were giving us time to settle in. Come on, let's go be friendly! -Ivorypaw

*purrs at him* Seems like your stalking is coming along well. -Badgerpaw

And we can visit with Scorchgaze and Mistybreeze. -Featherwing

*narrows her eyes slightly* A little sister huh? *stalks over to her slowly, her muscles rippling across her toned frame like an actual panther on the hunt* Believe me when I say, I am nothing like a little sister. *growls lowly in her ear before dragging her tongue along it**strokes her tail along Ambershade's flank as she rubs their bodies against her other* I am your equal. Got it? *gives her ear a firm tug* -Pantherleap

*her jaw drops slightly in shock* You're twisted, brother in law. -Frecklenose
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh come on what about me!? Thats not fair you will go to her if she is upset.
Buckpaw

Mhmm dont want you breaking those hips of yours.
Skyheart

Oh i know i kept feeling your paws on my body while i was half asleep.
Foxclaw

*finishes making his nest and nods in agreement* Yeah lets go find them.
Flamepaw

In fairness you aren't hard to sneak up on. *purrs*
Driftpaw

They are going to ask questions.
Crowtail
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I don't want her to cry! -Sunflowernose

*tugs on his ear* Oh hush. I'm still in great shape. -Hushpool

Sorry. *laughs* I couldn't help myself. I kept waking up and your muscles were right there in front of me. -Bloodmoon

Hey I'm plenty watchful. *nips him with a purr* -Badgerpaw

*pads over to them* Hi guys. -Ivorypaw

Is that a bad thing? -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
What if i start crying. *laughs at the thought* Not that i would.
Buckpaw

Sure are but you can still be in great shape and still be fragile. *nibbles on her ear in return*
Skyheart

*leads her to the den laying in the nest* Well come here then you pawsy she cat.
Foxclaw

*rolls off him and sits up* So what have you been doing today? *says before looking at the new apprentices* Oh look who it is.
Driftpaw

*follows his brother slightly nervous and sits besides him* Hi!
Flamepaw

Ofcourse not but we just have to be prepared. *laughs*
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know, you're too tough to cry. *sticks her tongue out at him playfully* -Sunflowernose

I'm sure I could still take a pounding though. *bumps him playfully* -Hushpool

*snuggles up to him, nuzzling her head against his chest* -Bloodmoon

Congrats on your ceremonies. -Badgerpaw

Thanks. *shuffles his paws shyly* -Ivorypaw

I'm always prepared love. *purrs and pads off to grab some moss* -Featherwing
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Sorry Buckpaw, you’re the one who called me out and said I would cry. I even tested up during her warrior ceremony! ~ Cloudpaw

No, we can’t do that. He would literally pass out dead. I suppose we should just talk to him but only if you’re okay with it. ~ Berryfrost

Stop! *snaps, jerking away from her, eyes narrowed even as her skin felt like it burned from where she rubbed against her* That’s not- a bad thing! You’re Bloodmoon and Thundersky’s little sister and I trained with them, I can’t help the way that I see you! It’s not about being equal, even though we’re not technically equals; I’ve mentored an apprentice and you haven’t even sat your vigil! *looks away, glaring off in the distance and willing her fur to settle* Maybe you shouldn’t. Maybe you’re still not mature enough to be a warrior. ~ Ambershade

Like, you want her to tell the kits that she did something bad or that she had five orgasms in your den? ~ Duskstorm

The latter. Sweetbriar, we’re making a new nest tonight. ~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Hey i can still cry! Heck i heard my dad even cried once and you know him!
Buckpaw

Maybe just one or two more. *bumps her back* So are you going to go find your new bestie?
Skyheart

Now you can't be upset with me if i start feeling you up in return for the other night. *breathes warmly into her ear*
FOxclaw

Did you two already make your nest in the den already?
Driftpaw

Yup! Put them where Pantherleaps nest used to be. *puffs out proudly*
Flamepaw

Oh making the move in quick i see.
Driftpaw

*follows him quickly doing the same* And we have our choices in where to make the nest! Its an open den after all.
Crowtail