Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29901-29950 of 31229

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Fair enough, plus you did have to spend time off because you were sick. *noses her* Come on we should get back before it gets to dark.
Strongbreeze

*purrs happily* Thanks!
Driftpaw

I just have stuff on my mind alright? *says through the rabbit* You are just getting lucky aswell maybe.
Buckpaw

Oh yeah i forget we dropped them off at Scorchgazes paws. *starts to make his way*
Flintstripe

*flicks her nose with his tail* Ofcourse they are why wouldn't they be? *says before making his way*
Skyheart

Oh you sure can. You tolerate him to the max don't you? *teases and follows them*
Crowtail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? ~ Duskstorm

Alright, let's see it. Show me the look. ~ Falconstar

To be fair, your parents have a funny way of showing it. I'm not surprised that your sisters aren't very close to them. ~ Cloudpaw

Darkmist, he asked me to put in a good word for him! I was just letting everyone know he's available, since they think that we're together! ~ Shiverwind

Lead the way, handsome. *follows a bit slowly* ~ Berryfrost
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Are you still hung up on what Cloudpaw said about you and Sunflowerpaw? -Badgerpaw

We gotta start using other kit sitters. I'm sure your old man is tuckered out. -Treetail

True. I've got the hottest mate there is. *nuzzles him* -Hushpool

*bumps him playfully* Don't even start. -Featherwing

With the right cat I could see it happening. I would just have to be able to trust them. Once I know I can trust someone, I can open up my heart again. -Frecklenose

*widens her amber eyes and pouts her low lip slightly* Works every time. He's a sucker for the kitten face. -Sweetbriar

Bloodmoon is closest to them. They just aren't the hovering types. -Pantherpaw

*gives her a look* Yeeeah that certainly didn't look like a stubborn defiance on your part at all. *says sarcastically* If you didn't want cats to think you and Wrenflight were together you've done a lowsy job of it. You two talk about each other constantly when you're apart and when you're together you're stuck at the hip Not to mention the sharing tongues sweetly, cuddling together and constantly whispering amongst yourselves. -Darkmist
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Do you trust me? ~ Duskstorm

*shakes his head* No wonder you grew up so spoiled. ~ Falconstar

You seem okay with that, though. I don't see you as the outwardly affectionate type. *thinks and tips her head to the side* I wonder what type of mate you'll be. ~ Cloudpaw

Wha-- it's because of our agreement, which is now over, by the way! We grope each other and make out in the forest, some of that is going to spill over to how we interact around camp! We're very... comfortable around each other. And obviously we both like affection. ~ Shiverwind
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Kind of...I mean i dont want to think about love and all that mushy stuff..but i still care about her.
Buckpaw

*follows behind all of them with his thrush watching*
Driftpaw

*spots the camp entrance and looks back at her* Pick up your pace love or you will lose this lovely sight. *says before picking up his pace*
Skyheart

Sorry sorry. *laughs and leans against him as they make their way*
Crowtail

Hey you have your dads here now. Im just saying they would love to kit sit im sure of it.
Flintstripe

*glances back at his mate and slows his pace* Are you sure you are okay? *says quietly*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I'm... I don't know. I feel distant from everything, if that makes sense? Slightfeather told me that was probably normal because of my miscarriage. I just feel cold and detached. ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods her head against him* I think I do. -Frecklenose

I was not spoiled! I was just treated with a high level of appreciation. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*wrinkles her nose* If I even take a mate. They seem like a lot of work. -Pantherpaw

And how do you feel about that agreement being over? -Darkmist

Well then you can just stay friends. Don't let anyone make you feel pressured into seeing her as more if you don't feel that way. -Badgerpaw

*hurries after him* Such a tease. -Hushpool

You've got your favorites too you know. *purrs* -Featherwing

Well that much is true. -Treetail
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*opens his mouth before closing it and thinking before pressing against her* I dont know what to tell you ill be honest....Im here for you though you know that..If you need something you just need to tell me. *notices the camp entrance* Come on we are almost there then you can rest.
Strongbreeze

Yeah your right... I shouldn't let them tell me how i should feel.
Buckpaw

Badgerpaw does it and me and him are happy atleast. *says from behind them*
Driftpaw

Sure am. *stops when he sees Thundersky sitting near the entrance and raises an eye* Oh what are you doing over here Thunderpaw? You didn't get in trouble again did you? *says making his way towards her*
Skyheart

We both do so its fair but we should just focus on eachother instead more don't you think?
Crowtail

*makes his way in* hello?
Flinstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Got that right, bunny. *noses his head* Besides Buckpaw, you told Sunflowerpaw how you feel and she accepted it. So she's okay with it and so are you so that what matters. -Badgerpaw

Yeah it's late, hun. What has Falconstar got you doing now? -Hushpool

Absolutely. You're my one and only. -Featherwing

Look who is back boys. -Scorchgaze

Papa! -Ivorykit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Then I think you'll find someone else you can trust someday, too. *turns and wraps a paw around her back, pulling her close* Let me know if you get cold tonight. I know a few places that are a little more sheltered. ~ Duskstorm

Spoiled. Absolutely spoiled. You felt comfortable cornering your Clan leader in a tree. ~ Falconstar

A lot of reward too, though! Don't you agree, Sunflowerpaw? ~ Cloudpaw

I'll miss it. Wrenflight is surprisingly good at what he does, considering he's a 'late bloomer'. And I really enjoy it too. And I trust him completely. *pouts* Mouse-dung. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and rubs her head against his chin* Have I ever told you that you're the sweetest, most caring mate? ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Maybe once or twice. *purrs* But im only like this cause i care about you so much you know that already though.
Strongbreeze

But if i do grow feelings for her id totally let her know. I mean we share a nest right? *says as they enter camp*
Buckpaw

*sits waiting for her answer*
Skyheart

And you are mine. *says making his way past the others and heads towards the nest*
Crowtail

Come on boys its time for bed. *purrs looking up at him* Hope they weren't to much.
Flintstirpe

Bye grandpa! *says making his way out of the den*
Flamekit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think I'll be plenty warm. *curls her body to fit against his**licks his cheek lightly before laying her head down* -Frecklenose

My Daddy always told me to go after what I want. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*nods* Absolutely! If you take a mate that cat will know you better than anyone else. They'll be able to hear out your deepest thoughts and support you through anything. -Sunflowerpaw

Don't friends do the same thing? -Pantherpaw

Then it sounds like you have some kissing and making up to do. -Darkmist
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah you've got plenty of opportunities. Well you both ready to turn in for the night? -Badgerpaw

Think about how peaceful it'll be in the elders den. -Featherwing

Of course not. They were perfect as always. -Scorchgaze

Good night grandpa. *follows his brother* -Ivorykit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Of course I know that. You're the perfect mate. I couldn't ask for anyone better. ~ Berryfrost

*rubs his paw lightly up and down her back* Just let me know. Goodnight. ~ Duskstorm

I think you need to stop calling Scorchgaze that. It's just wrong. ~ Falconstar

I mean, yeah, friends do too, but mates are just on a deeper level. Do you think Berryfrost knows Sweetbriar better than Falconstar does? ~ Cloudpaw

No kissing, that's off. Making up... I suppose so. ~ Shiverwind
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good night, Duskstorm. -Frecklenose

Ahhh yeah you're right. He's going to be heartbroken, you know. Thanks a lot for making me break my father's heart. *swipes playfully at his muzzle. -Sweetbriar

*scoffs* With those Sweetbriar and Berryfrost how they are honestly who knows. -Pantherpaw

Yeah not the best example. *purrs in amusement* -Sunflowerpaw

We'll see about the kissing part. I give it a day tops before you both crack and can't keep your paws to yourselves. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*drops his prey off into the pile* yeah im drained from today lets hit the hay. *nuzzles him tiredly*
Driftpaw

*watches them making a face but nods* Yeah plus i need to see how Sunflowerpaw is doing since i didnt get a chacne to talk to her eariler. *says making his way to the nest and into it looking around and spots Sunflowerpaw*
Buckpaw

It must be a dream i swear.
Crowtail

Thats good to hear thanks again dad. *purrs* You have a good night. *says before making his way back out*
Flintstripe

Thats good to hear. *purrs nudging her to the warriors den* Come on lets get you all rested up for the night,
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Imagine how heartbroken he'll be when he finds out that Duskstorm and Frecklenose snuck out of camp together tonight. ~ Falconstar

Okay, fine. But what about, you know... mating? ~ Cloudpaw

Oh ye of little faith. I am perfectly in control of myself. ~ Shiverwind

*circles their nest before settling down* Goodnight, love. ~ Berryfrost
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Looks like your nest buddy decided to have her own nest again. *comments to his brother as he nudges Driftpaw into his nest* -Badgerpaw

I'm so jealous of Scorchgaze right now. *chuckles* -Featherwing

Wait they did?! Starclan you really do notice everything. -Sweetbriar

Starclan I haven't even thought ot that yet! But I guess that is a valid point. -Pantherpaw

That's definitely a deeper level of connection. -Sunflowerpaw

I'm sure you'll brag to me if you prove me wrong. *nudges her lightly* I'll let you get some rest. Night Shiverwind. *pads over to his own nest* -Darkmist
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Of course I do, it's part of my job. Knowing Duskstorm I don't think anything sexual will come out of it, but... it is telling that they're spending the night in the woods together. ~ Falconstar

*shrugs* Maybe you'll never want any of that stuff, Pantherpaw. I bet some cats don't. ~ Cloudpaw

Goodnight. Thanks for talking to me, secondary best friend. *curls up in her nest, wishing it were warmer* ~ Shiverwind
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•lays besides her laying his head between her shoulders• Night Berry.
Strongbreeeze

•grits his teeth at his words and see it was true and shrugs before going to his nest curling up tightly•
Buckpaw

•makes his way to the nest and curls up•
Crowtail

•lays in the nest happily closing his eyes•
Driftpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That takes a lot of trust in someone. On both parts. -Sweetbriar

I do like being unique. -Pantherpaw

It's good that you aren't focusing on those things so young. -Sunflowerpaw

You guys wanna time skip?
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I’m fine with that
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Time skip! Yes!
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*blinks awake at the clear sounds of prey moving about and the warm sunlight on her fur**purrs deeply, staying put to take in the feeling of peace* -Frecklenose

All right, dawn patrol just got back, I need cats up for the morning border patrol. *pads around the den, rousing cats from their nests* Newleaf is finally here so we need to be thorough on the borders. -Wrenflight

*stands with a yawn* Hurry up and make up already. *mumbles across to Shiverwind* He lets the rest of us sleep in when he's in a good mood. -Darkmist

*pads out of the apprentice den to start on chores* -Sunflowerpaw
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*pokes his head out from behind a tree, a mouse in his mouth* Morning, sleepyhead. ~ Duskstorm

*groans, stirring* You're right, he's not usually so stern so early. *picks herself up from her nest and pads out of the den* Hey, do you mind? ~ Shiverwind

*still stands rigid, on guard* ~ Thundersky

*follows Sunflowerpaw out of the den, yawning* I didn't know you were an early riser. ~ Cloudpaw
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're awake before me? Did I slip into some alternate dream world? *purrs as she stretches lazily* Stars I slept great. -Frecklenose

*eyes her somewhat wearily* Let me relieve Thundersky from her vigil first. I'll meet you by the waterfall. *pads just outside of the cave* You're all good Thundersky. Congratulations again. -Wrenflight

Yep! I like to get the daily tasks done first thing so we all have the rest of the day to go on patrols, train or relax. Want to help me change bedding in the elders den? -Sunflowerpaw

*pokes her head into the warriors den looking for her mentor* -Pantherpaw
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I can only sleep so long out here before the sun wakes me. Plus I wanted to catch you breakfast. *drops the mouse in front of her* ~ Duskstorm

*pads over to the falls and waits* ~ Shiverwind

*stretches with a yawn* Thanks. There weren't any disturbances last night, other than your sister and Duskstorm staying out. ~ Thundersky

Sure. There's just the two of them so I can do one nest and you can do the other. ~ Cloudpaw

*bumps into Pantherpaw and yelps, surprised* Pantherpaw! You scared the stars out of me! ~ Ambershade
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's so early and you're already this charming? Starclan sake. *purrs and noses his cheek as she rolls onto her stomach* I hope you plan on sharing with me. -Frecklenose

Ooof course they did. Well go ahead and get some rest. I'm sure you're almost dead on your paws. *joins Shiverwind at the waterfall* What's up? -Wrenflight

I stuck some fresh moss by the camp entrance yesterday afternoon that we can use. -Sunflowerpaw

Sounds like we don't need to work on my stealth then. *grins slightly* Good to know that I can scare you so easily. -Pantherpaw
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Well, since you’re already throwing compliments around. *nudges the mouse towards her, watching her with a smile* ~ Duskstorm

Aye, deputy. *half asleep, drags herself instinctively into the Apprentice Den and falls into Blackpaw’s nest* ~ Thundersky

Ooh, thinking ahead! I like you more and more! *grabs a mouthful of moss* ~ Cloudpaw

*shakes her head, amused* It’s too early to be worried about being ambushed in my own den. But I’ve got some good news for you: Falconstar is going to attend a group training session today. ~ Ambershade
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks up tiredly as he wakes them nosing his mate before getting up*
Strongbreeze

*Gets to his paws stretching as he makes his way out looking around camp*
Tanglewhisker

*noses into Badgerpaws fur happily enjoying the warmth*
Driftpaw

*shifts awake making his way out of the den tiredly*
Buckpaw

*sits looking over the herbs he organized yesterday*
Swamppaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*digs in eagerly before nosing it to him* How did you sleep? -Frecklenose

*curls around her tightly, giving her shoulders a few lazy licks* -Blackpaw

I do my best. *purrs and waves her tail at Buckpaw happily as she pads over to the elders den* -Sunflowerpaw

*eyes widen* Seriously?! *starts stretching out her muscles* I have to make sure I nail this! -Pantherpaw

*nudges Shiverwind lightly with his tail as he sits in front of her* -Wrenflight

Hey! *pounces on Tanglewhisker* -Bloodmoon

Starclan you two have too much energy. *flicks his tongue with his tail playfully on his way to the prey pile* -Darkmist

*nuzzles him* Sleep well? -Badgerpaw

*peers into the medicine cat den* Hungry Swamppaw? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*waves his tail once before making his way to the warriors den for his mentor*
Buckpaw

*fluffs up spooked from her pounce* Starclan! You scared me.
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way up behind Darkmist* Who has too much energy?
Strongbreze

You know i did. *says watching Thundersky walk into the apprentice den and into Blackpaws nest* Huh.
Driftpaw

*turns around and nods* Yeah starving actually. Pebblepaw. *says quietly* You hungry?
Swamppaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If you're looking for your mentor you won't have any luck. He went out last night with a special she-cat. Come have breakfast with your mother. *nudges Buckpaw as she exits the den* -Hushpool

Good. *cuffs him playfully* Gotta keep you on your toes. -Bloodmoon

My son and his best friend the trouble maker. *shakes his head in amusement* I forgot how rowdy things would get with all these new young warriors in the den. -Darkmist

Well, I guess she got lonely. *shrugs* -Badgerpaw

I brought plenty of prey for you both and Slightfeather. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I slept fine. Not as deep as usual but I tend to sleep on high alert outside of the territory. *takes a bit of mouse* If I returned to camp and you had even a single scratch, your father would line his nest with my fur. What about you? ~ Duskstorm

*burrows into his fur, exhausted but purring at the warmth* ~ Thundersky

*sends Buckpaw a cool glare before following Sunflowerpaw* Scorchgaze, Mistybreeze, we have fresh moss! ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs* Buckpaw, why don’t you come with us? Sunflowerpaw and Blackpaw too, since you all the most advanced. ~ Ambershade

*coughs* It has been brought to my attention that I may have discarded your feelings last night and I May owe you an apology for doing so. ~ Shiverwind

*yawns and nods* Starving. ~ pebblepaw
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Line his nest with your fur, eat your tail and pick his teeth with your claws. I slept great. I woke up a few times when I heard rustles in the bushes, but when I didn't smell anything off I was able to fall right back asleep. You make nice bedding in place of a nest. -Frecklenose

Ah the morning brigade is here. *rises from his nest with a stretch* With my favorite granddaughter. -Scorchgaze

Not much of a competition grandpa. *purrs as she moves over to Mistybreeze's nest* How're you Mistybreeze? -Sunflowerpaw

Well there you go. *nudges him lightly* -Hushpool

*grins at her brother* I'm going to be showing off hardcore, just so you know. When do we leave Ambershade? -Pantherpaw

*cocks a brow at her* Maybe you do. Would you like to give one? -Wrenflight

*nudges them the rabbit she brought* Caught fresh this morning on the dawn patrol. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* THanks Sweetbriar you are the best. *takes his own and settles down*
Swamppaw

Where is your other half? *says amused making a face at Darkmist before turning back to Bloodmooon*
Tanglewhisker

*huffs* seriously? He is starting to spend to much time away..but okay. *says making his way over to them*
Buckpaw

Guess you could say that. *says stretching* Come on lets get up and out.
Driftpaw

I mean we aren't old either you know. *purrs* But true they are a loud bunch.
Strongbreeze

*makes his way up behind his mate* Bugging the kits already?
Skyheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Anything for the hard working medicine cats. *noses her nephew's head* How do you both like Slightfeather? -Sweetbriar

Still sleeping. I figured I'd let him sleep in before I begin his daily torture. *teases* -Bloodmoon

Not bugging! I was going to invite Buckpaw to share a meal, but he's a busy busy apprentice. -Hushpool

*groans* If we have to. Why can't we be like Duskstorm and just sleep in? -Badgerpaw

You're right, not old. Young enough to share the warriors den with my son and still moons away from the elders den. So, how are you and Berryfrost doing lately? Ever since the camps rejoined things have been hectic and we haven't spoken much. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I think he is great, we would have been lost without him.
Swamppaw

Oh the pain. *laughs* But sounds like you so beleiveable. Well want to do anything with your best friend before that?
Tanglewhisker

Oh you are just saying that but in reality you got ditched by your own son.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* Oh wake up or ill pull a sunflowerpaw and make my own nest. *teases*
Driftpaw

We are doing good...She is recovering. *says looking over towards the den* She been limping slightly when you walks.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He is a very nice cat. I'm sure it's a weight off your boys' shoulders having someone like him around. -Sweetbriar

Duh! What should we do? -Bloodmoon

*cuffs him lightly* Then that means you're stuck with me! -Hushpool

*rises quickly from the nest* It's becoming too easy for you to boss me around and I don't know how I feel about that. *bumps him playfully on his way out of the den* -Badgerpaw

The whole pregnancy process and anything that comes with it can really take a toll on the she-cats body. *rests his tail on his shoulder* I'm sorry about the miscarriage. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
You have no idea. •takes a bite and settles down• I don’t know what would have happened if he didn’t show up.
Swamppaw

Well we could go ahead and join a patrol.
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm guess I am also I heard Thunderpaw is now Thudnersky we missed our daughters warrior ceremony! •huffs•
Skyheart

I think I’m pretty okay with it. •purrs• gotta keep you on your paws. •follows after him•
Driftpaw

Thanks..•smiles• I guess it was just a sign from Starclan that we weren’t ready to start a family. •shuffles• Sorry about your mate and daughter aswell.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank starclan we didn't have to find out. *watches her nephew* So, how are you doing, hun? -Sweetbriar

Yeah the grumpy deputy said cats need to join the border patrol so we could try to squeeze onto one of those. -Bloodmoon

Starclan sake you would think Falconstar could have waited for us! *looks around* Well where is she? -Hushpool

You do that plenty, bunny. -Badgerpaw

Yeah..I guess that was a sign too. *huffs* At least I still have my son and my brothers. Even though things with Sunheart and I aren't the best and now he's gone. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Im doing okay..Well the best i can atleast. *smiles slightly* Sunheart was closer to the other two anyways so it probably affected them more.
Swamppaw

I mean after the outburst from yesterday. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

I saw her make her way to the apprentice den. *laughs* I think she is lost.
Skyheart

And you dont complain do you? *looks around as he exits the den*
Driftpaw

Hey it might be for the best that he is gone for now, yuh know give him time to think things over...But yeah least you have your son still.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*brushes her tail comfortingly over his back* Still, I'm sure it can't be easy. If you ever need to talk you know I'm here for you. Or if you just need to get out of camp for a while I'm here for that too. -Sweetbriar

That was very entertaining. -Bloodmoon

*shakes her head in amusement* Well she can get some rest and we'll bother her later. -Hushpool

Nope. *nips his ear lightly* Want to get something to eat first? -Badgerpaw

Some time away might do him good. But for you and Berryfrost I wouldn't worry. You two will heal from this and eventually you will have kits. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah i know you and everyone else. *says thinking back to Pebblepaws words of everyone treating him like a kit*
Swamppaw

Yeah it was i mean now everyone knows what those two have been doing. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

Sounds like a plan. But still they shouold have atleast told us.
Skyheart

Sure do what do you want to eat?
Driftpaw

I hope so atleast. *stretches* So what are your big plans for today?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's what family is for. *nudges him lightly* All right! I better get to work before my mate gets on my tail. I'll talk to you later, sweetie. -Sweetbriar

So now you're not the only one who has their love life as clan gossip. *teases* -Bloodmoon

I know! We should give Falconstar an earful about it. -Hushpool

Whatever you want bunny. I'm not picky. -Badgerpaw

Not much really. As my son likes to point out I'm pretty short on friends. And I used to spend all my free time with Flaxenrose. -Darkmist
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods watchign her go and starts to eat the rest of his meal*
Swampppaw

Well first off i dont have a love life anymore as you know. *twitches his tail* But thanks for reminding me.
Tanglewhisker

For sure i mean its like the biggest day for us as a family to celebrate.
Skyheart

Lets go with a thrush then. *says picking one out and sets it down* You first.
Driftpaw

Well why dont you spend some time with me and Berryfrost then? Im sure she would love your wise wisdom. *teases*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh don't be so down about it! You can just be like some of the other cats in the clan who find loners to lay. But also, you've basically got an apprentice already! You get to spend time training Milky and we just got out of the apprentice den a few moons ago. -Bloodmoon

I'm sure Thundersky will give us a hard time if we try to make too big of a deal about celebrating but I want to anyway! She deserves it! -Hushpool

You spoil me bunny. *digs into the prey* So how did your training go? -Badgerpaw

*gives him a look* I feel like you're mocking me. *chuckles slightly* Starclan I'm always the third wheel these days. -Darkmist
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*looks at Swamppaw once Sweetbriar leaves* You're starting to notice it more, aren't you? ~ Pebblepaw

*pads out of the Warriors Den with a yawn, still looking tired even after the night's sleep* I heard my name. Are you two gossiping about me? *asks, leaning against Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost

That is the downside to sleeping outside, but it's a constant thrill, at least. *finishes off his half of the mouse* I'm glad you slept well, though. Think you'll be down to do this again? ~ Duskstorm

*burrows into his fur, exhausted but purring at the warmth* ~ Thundersky

Aren't you two sweet. But as much as I'd like the company, Sunflowerpaw, I think you're needed outside. ~ Mistybreeze

*sticks her head inside the den* Sunflowerpaw! The most advanced apprentices are going to have a spar supervised by Falconstar today! ~ Ambershade

*swallows* I'm glad I'm not the oldest! Talk about pressure! ~ Cloudpaw

Would I like to give you an apology? *is silent for a long moment, then sighs* I'm sorry I made you feel unimportant, and that I didn't respect your feelings last night. ~ Shiverwind

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh no, not gossip. Strongbreeze is reassuring me that I can be a third wheel friend to you both since that's my specialty. -Darkmist

Are you kidding? I think we should do this as much as possible! *grooms her fur* -Frecklenose

*sighs slightly* Sounds like I'm needed for training. *stands with a stretch* You can stay here if you want. -Blackpaw

*drops the moss beside Cloudpaw* Wish me luck. I'll help you with some more chores when I get back. *joins Ambershade outside the den* I take it we're leaving now? -Sunflowerpaw

Thank you. I appreciate that. *cuffs her lightly* You should be thanking me, you know. Falconstar was ready to really punish you for your outburst. He gave me the opportunity to pick one for you myself and because I'm so nice I went a little easy on you. -Wrenflight
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*smiles slightly* You do end up third wheeling a lot, don't you? Well lucky for you, Strongbreeze and I wouldn't know what to do without a third wheel following us around, and now that Sweetbriar is usually occupied, we're in the market for a new one. ~ Berryfrost

Cats might start to worry if we start sleeping outside of camp most nights *purrs* ~ Duskstorm

Mhm? *mumbles, hardly awake* ~ Thundersky

Yep! Falconstar will join us once everything is settled. *looks over the apprentices* Pantherpaw, Buckpaw, Blackpaw, Sunflowerpaw. Alright, we're good to go! ~ Ambershade

Of course you went easy, you're too soft. If I were allowed to choose a punishment, I'd exile whoever with Sunheart for the next moon. What did you decide? ~ Shiverwind