Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26301-26350 of 31229

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*slows when they get close to the Moonclan border, sniffing around* Found it! *moves over to a hole beside the roots of a tree* All the scents are stale so this is perfect. No predators or other cats have found this. *slips inside, making her way through the wide tunnel that lead into the underground hollow* Not a single bit of snow. -Frecklenose

*snaps awake quickly, peering around the den* What in the name of StarClan is going on? *stands and makes his way out of the den, looking for them around camp* -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Huh...*follows her slowly his bigger size making it slightly difficult but manages* How did you manage to find this place?
Tanglewhisker

*gets up slowly not to wake his mate and follows him* I highly doubt they are still in camp.. Listen dont freak out when i tell you this well promise you wont freak out and i will tell more like it.
Storngbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I heard about it from Treetail. This is where he used to meet up with the Moonclan she-cat back when we were just apprentices. *gives him an amused look* A bit of a tight fit through the tunnel huh? *moves to him and licks the bits of dirt from his shoulders* It's still a little crazy to me that you've gotten this big. -Frecklenose

*sighs slightly* I won't freak out I swear. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh so stealing my cousins secert spot i see? *laughs* How devious of you *says laying down so he wasn't scrapping the top of the hollow* I mean i heard that Tanglestar was rather large so i guess i take after him.
Tanglewhisker

Okay well i talked to Sweetbriar and she told me that Sunheart and Frecklenose seperated...And apparently now Frecklenose and Tanglewhisker are well you know.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well you are named after him. *continues to groom his fur, her tongue slowly working up to his neck* -Frecklenose

What?! When did they separate? And what do you mean, you know?! They aren't mating are they? -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*shivers at her touch his body heating up* True i just hope i dont take fully after him. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

I told you not to freak! *says quickly* And i dont know like two days ago? And how am i suppose to know!?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmm I think you're too sweet for that. *rolls him over on his back* So, *lays over him, licking at his chin as she rubbed against him lightly* Think there's anything you may want to do while we're out here all alone? -Frecklenose

Okay sorry. *huffs, calming himself* Do...do you think we should go after them or just let them be? -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves his paws over her slowly drawing them over her body* Im sure you have something in mind if i didn't . *starts to draw his tongue over her ear clearly getting aroused from her light rubs*
Tanglewhisker

Umm..Listen i dont want to get to involved in this. So you decide what you want to do..
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs deeply* I'd definitely like to, but I wouldn't want to make you feel pressured. *presses the side of her muzzle against his* After yesterday you really got me in the mood. I haven't wanted to for the past two moons, but you really woke something up in me. So if you want to, I think we should enjoy ourselves. -Frecklenose

*huffs and sits down* He's a grown tom. He's right, I need to stop treating him like a kit. If anything is happening with them I hope he realizes how this could go. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh im sorry for that then. *lets out a small chuckle and licks her nose gently* And i dont feel pressured if anything i feel thrilled...You make me feel...well special.
Tanglewhisker

Well at least you should probably talk to him right?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You make me feel special too. You make me feel so wanted which is something I've been wanting to feel again for so long. *kisses him softly before pulling back a tad* So, if you don't mind I'd like to treat you again like I did yesterday. *slowly licks down his chest and stomach* You enjoyed it, didn't you? -Frecklenose

I'll definitely need to talk to him. Even though Frecklenose and Sunheart are separated...I don't think he'd react well if he found out about anything that may be going on with Frecklenose and Tanglewhisker. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his head quickly as she moves down* Y-yea i really enjoyed it.
Tanglewhisker

I dont even want to imagine what Sunheart would do. That brother of yours is already a lose cannon.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mm I'm glad. *drags her tongue slowly up his length, repeating the motion all over his member before taking it into her muzzle* -Frecklenose

*huffs* Let's just hope he doesn't find out. If anything is even going on. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*gasps loudly his chest raising at the feeling* Y-you know you are really good that t-this! *says his member throbbing*
Tanglewhisker

Well hopefully you can keep those two from butting heads then. *says amused laying down again*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sucks him for a few more moments before pulling back* I can get better. *Moves her tongue to his sack, licking firmly before again licking his length* Remember what I said about making your eyes roll? *suddenly takes his entire member down her throat, her tongue slipping out of her muzzle to give small licks to his sack again* -Frecklenose

I've spent a majority of my life trying to keep Sunheart from butting heads with others. *purrs softly* He's a pawful, but he's a great brother. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*his breathing gets heavier and faster as she continues* S-starclan! *says his hips begin moving on their own wanting to please* A-are you s-sure this will make my e-eyes roll!?
Tanglewhisker

Im sure he is but i mean your son fooling around with his ex mate just after seperating that might be a bit hard to control dont you think? I mean what if he lashes out at Tanglewhisker?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*hums in response**starts to suck him faster and with more hunger in her movements**her tongue worked relentlessly around his length with both her paws massaged his sack**each suck she'd take him from tip to base before repeating, if she found a sensitive spot she'd work it directly with her tongue* -Frecklenose

Okay okay but we don't actually know what they're doing! We're just making assumptions! -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*holds in a moan for a moment only for it to get brought back and quickly moves his paws to her head holding her their forcefully as he climaxes hard into her muzzle thrusting upward his eyes roll slightly as he leans his head back* F-fuck!
Tanglewhisker

Well still assumptions are still something we need cause we dont actually know what they are doing right? I mean unless you really want to go out and find him. Maybe give him some fatherly words. *teases*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*swallows easily before pulling her mouth away**purrs deeply and crawls up to lay against him again* Those eyes looked pretty rolled to me there, tiger. So, was that good? -Frecklenose

*flattens his eyes and glares at him slightly* That is so not funny. That's the last thing I want to he involved in. -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*pants tiredly nodding his head* O-okay i beleive you t-that was amazing! *says his member still twitching and moves his paws back onto her back feelign her up again*
Tanglewhisker

*backs up a bit* Okay okay not funny got it im sorry...
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm glad I can please you. *brushes her tail up and down his member* Now that I've had my fun, feel free to do what you like with me. *purrs in his ear and licks it toyingly* Whatever you want with me. -Frecklenose

*Sighs* It's fine. I just didn't think this is something I'd have to get worried about! His aunt of all cats?! -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his head rolling them so he was over her* I feel like i should repay the favor. *says moving his muzzle to her neck again and sucks on it for a moment before slowly sliding down her drawing his tongue down her stomatch like she did until he was between her legs* You seemed to like this alot yesterday...*says before licking her core roughly and gropes her thighs as he begins*
Tanglewhisker

True this situation is quite awkward to say the less...
Strongbreeze

*yawns awake looking down at Ivorykit and Flintstripe*
Swamppaw

*shifts in his nest and looks up*
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans loudly, her legs already shaking slightly* B-Because you're so good at it! Ohhh Tanglewhisker that feels so good! -Frecklenose

StarClan what am I going to do? *rubs a paw against his face out of exasperation* If Blackpelt were here he'd know exactly what to do. -Darkmist

*moans softly in discomfort and looks up tiredly* Papa? -Ivorykit
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*licks at her hunerily getting more aggressive wanting to please her*
Tanglewhisker

Well waht do you thin blackpelt would do?
Strongbreeze

*licks his head gently* Are you feeling better?
Flinstripe

*watches quietly examining*
Swamppaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pants heavily as she squirms under him out of ecstasy* I-I wish you c-could do this all th-the time! I-I've never felt this good before! *grips his head with one of her paws, holding him close to her as her hips moved to meet his tongue* -Frecklenose

Probably just talk to Tanglewhisker to make sure his head is in the right place. -Darkmist

*nods slightly* It's still a little sore...but doesn't hurt as bad. -Ivorykit
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*tries his bst to lift his head for some air getting just a smalll breath before continueing on in response humming slightly in pleasure happy at her reaction*
Tanglewhisker

Well do you think his head is in the right place? I mean you talked to him yesterday right?
Strongbreeze

Thats good just try to keep it easy today Ivorykit okay?
Swamppaw

*sighs in releif* Good want me to get yousome thing to eat?
Flitnstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her body tenses as a orgasm rips through her, causing her to moan almost at the point of a howl in pleasure**her body continued to twitch after the intense climax was over* -Frecklenose

That was when he told me nothing was going on! -Darkmist

*nods* -Ivorykit

No need. *pokes his head into the den* We brought something. *gently nudges Flamekit forward with the berries he'd gotten* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves up her slowly drawing his tongue up her neck* Y-you okay? *says getting his breathe back* Did i do good?
Tanglewhisker

Looks like you cant fully trust your son then. *points out*
Strongbreeze

*nods shyly padding up droping a berry infront of his brother* Sorry for hurting you..
Flamekit

*purrs lightly* So sweet.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pats his cheek softly with her paw* You are the absolute best at that. *pants softly still* You did better than good. -Frecklenose

*huffs* I don't understand why he'd feel the need to keep it secret from me. -Darkmist

*purrs happily* Thank you, Flamekit. Will you share them with me? -Ivorykit
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs loudly* Frecklenose...I was wondering if we could try well more...*says shyly flexing his claws into her fur*
Tanglewhisker

Come on Darkmist if he is sleeping with his uncles ex mate you think he would want you to know?
Storngbreeze

*nods* Yup! I love berrys to much to not have some!
Flamekit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods slowly* Just take it slow at first okay? I've only been with one cat for basically my whole life so...I'm a little nervous to do this with someone else. But, I want to try. -Frecklenose

Well when you put it like that, no. I'm just so used to us telling each other everything. -Darkmist

*takes half and then nudges the rest to him* -Ivorykit

Don't worry, *purrs to his mate* I'll grab us some actual food. I'll get some for you too, Swamppaw. *slips back out to grab prey* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Do you think you can kinda guide me…I don’t really know what I’m doing..•says shyly rubbing his body agaisnt her•
Tanglewhisker

Guess even your perfect little boy can have secrets.
Strongbreeze

•takes his share happily•
Flamekit

•nods• Thanks
Flintstripe

•nods going back to sorting his herbs•
Swamppaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course. Let's start like this. *rolls onto all fours under him**lowers her chest to the ground and rubs her hips against him, moaning as his length rubbed against her core* Gosh you feel so good. W-When you feel ready just thrust into me. -Frecklenose

And here I thought my kits would be the best behaved in the clan forever. Like me! -Darkmist

I'm sorry I worried you. -Ivorykit

*returns with a squirrel and a robin**sets the robin down for Swamppaw and curls up next to Flintstripe* Any idea where Frecklenose ran off to? -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•huffs breathing heavily nosing before he pushes forward into her biting her neck at the feeing•
Tanglewhisker

Pfft like you were perfect.
Strongbreeze

No it’s fine I hurt you so it was only fair
Flamekit

•takes the robin before going back to what he was doing•
Swamppaw

•glances at Swamppaw before whispering• Take a wild guess.
Flintstirpe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*digs her claws into the dirt as she gripped him tight* J-Just like that. N-Now start thrusting once you f-feel like you're positioned well in me. -Frecklenose

I absolutely was! I never caused trouble, I always did as I was told. -Darkmist

*lays his head against him* Thank you for the berries. -Ivorykit

*nods in understanding* Got any good stories to share with me later? -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•moans lustfully into her neck at this new feeling his speed picking up•
Tanglewhisker

Oh please no one is that perfect!
Strongbreeze

•nods• no problem just make sure you get better soon.
Flamekit

•smirks• I have a few I think
Flintstirpe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*bites her lip to hold back loud moans, but they push through anyway* J-Just make sure when you start feeling close to finishing you p-pull out of me. *angles her hips up more so he could plunge all the way inside her* StarClan y-you're so good! B-Breed me harder! -Frecklenose

I never even broke a rule once growing up and still haven't. -Darkmist

I will. That way we can play again. -Ivorykit

Ohh I can't wait to hear. You always get the best gossip love. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
O-okay..•breathes out loving the feeling of her walls squeezing him and thrust harder and faster getting closer to climaxing as he presses into her fully•
Tanglewhisker

Their is no way! Everyone breaks a rule!
Strongbreeze

And I’ll make sure not to squish you agaisnt a rock!
Flamekit

Ofcourse I do! I feel like I’m the only one who goes out of their way for it.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*breaks her neck away from his grip and turns her head to kiss him deeply, twisting her tongue with his**moans into his mouth as she climaxes, her body shuddering under his* A-After you c-climax I w-want you to put me on my b-back. -Frecklenose

Well what rules have you broken? -Darkmist

*purrs* thanks. Swamppaw says it's just a bruise so I should be okay soon. -Ivorykit

*laughs softly* That you do. You just like knowing everyone's juicy secrets. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•moans louder as they kiss nodding his head in response motioning himself as he gets close and pulls out like she said as he climaxes panting heavily into her mouth•
Tanglewhisker

That is a need to know basis. •purrs•
Strongbreeze

Really? That’s good!
Flamekit

It’s fun! Like I have dirt on everyone!
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
W-Well, how w-was your first time? *strokes his member with her tail through and after his climax, keeping him aroused* -Frecklenose

Oh come on! I'm good at keeping secrets. Tell me. -Darkmist

But definitely no more playing rough around rocks. -Ivorykit

Oh and would you use it against us? -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•rubs his muzzle against her head• It was tiring. •purrs• but I liked it thought I think I might like you using your muzzle just a bit better.
Tanglewhisker

Well I used to sneak out all the time when I was an apprentice.
Strongbreeze

Okay okay! But wait this camp is full of rocks..
Flamekit

Obviously! Why wouldn’t I if I needed to?
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs in amusement* You're a tom like any other. There are ways to do it that won't tire you out so much. Plus this is still new to you. *touches her nose to his cheek* You were great though. -Frecklenose

Really? Where did you go? -Darkmist

Okay I guess not near any big rocks. -Ivorykit

That's so rude. You're supposed to keep our secrets. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Really think so? •lays down on his back looking up at the hollow roof as he gets his composure back•
Tanglewhisker

Just out I liked exploring.
Strongbreeze

Deal! Stay away from big rocks.
Flamekit

Am I? Guess it’s bad that I told Freckle and sweets you love being tied up and choke while we mate. •snickers• And I love making you beg.
Flintstirpe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Absolutely. *lays down over him, nuzzling her head against his chest* Sorry that you couldn't finish inside. I just don't want to risk any pregnancies. -Frecklenose

Did you ever find anything cool? -Darkmist

*purrs and lays his head against him, yawning tiredly* It's still so early. -Ivorykit

Why would you tell them that?! *asked in a hushed voice* That's so embarrassing. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
No it’s fine o bet it feels better to do that but I don’t want to be a father just yet. •laughs• Hey Frecklenose…what are we..?
Tanglewhisker

Nah not really I just stayed in the territory and it was dark.
Strongbreee

I know papa woke me up to bring you berrys he said you might be up.
Flamekit

•laughs• don’t be such a kitten least I didn’t tell them you love getting your balls squeezed!
Flintstirpe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well we're friends with some added benefits. I just got out of a relationship, I'm too emotionally vulnerable to be in another one. -Frecklenose

Well that sounds interesting. -Darkmist

Can we go back to sleep? -Ivorykit

That's untrue! I do not love it. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Very true we are and I respect that…I was just wondering…cause I knew that we were well close..you know?
Tanglewhisker

I guess for someone who never broke the rules it would. Starclan I still can’t believe you never broke one rule!
Strongbreeze.

•nods curling up with him• Yeah o don’t like mornings •says tiredly•
Flamekit

Well you sure in hell don’t dislike it. •purrs•
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We are close. *picks her head up to look at him* You know I don't want to do anything to hurt you. If you feel like you'll want more from me than what we are right now you need to let me know before things get too far. I don't want to disappoint you if it turns out I'll never want to take another mate. -Frecklenose

*shrugs slightly* My father was rather strict and often volatile. I wasn't particularly looking for ways to make him upset. -Darkmist

Well you do it so often I just had to adapt. *tugs his ear playfully* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*thinks for a moment and shakes his head* I think im okay with whats going on right now..Plus i dont want to make you uncomfortable..*moves his paws down her back*
Tanglewhisker

True i heard alot about him honestly.
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Hey now its just part of love isnt it?
Flintstripe