Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25601-25650 of 31229

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
This is something I should probably talk to her about. I owe it to her, at least. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well when I saw her this morning she was still in the warriors den. It seems unlike you she managed to find a way to sleep. *flicks his tail in amusement* I wish you luck. Now, I've got patrols to organize. *leaves his den* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I have another she cat in my nest so im feeding three today. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head* Not that i know of i can grab my own food honestly. *says stepping out of the den*
Swamppaw

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises a brow at him* Uh okay, spill it? Got any fun stories? -Treetail

All right then. I'll catch up with you later. *pads over to Tanglepaw* What are you up to? -Bloodpaw
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Thanks for the tip. *leaves his den and walks to the Warriors Den, poking his head inside* Sweetbriar? ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans softly in protest in her sleep, rolling over and nuzzling her head into Berryfrost's fur* Is it morning already? *asks with a tired stretch, not yet realizing it was Falconstar calling to her as she was still half asleep**picks her head up with a yawn* I slept so well. -Sweetbriar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*tilts his head confused* What? No Sweetbriar was just sharing our nest cause she had a rough day yesterday. *shakes his head amused* Nothing like you are thinking.
Strongbreeze

Watching the fish. *says keeping his gaze on the water*
Tanglepaw

*nods grabbing a mouse and heads back to the medicine den*
Swamppaw

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Well that makes one of us. Think I can pull you away from your girlfriend for a moment? ~ Falconstar

*slowly opens her eyes still snuggled into Sweetbriar's fur, but quickly wakes up* Um. Sweetbriar, you might want to get up. ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Shame. Here I was hoping I'd get a good story to enjoy my breakfast to. I thought maybe it was finally the time Sweet loosened up and got some. You know, since her and your mate are so close. -Treetail

Got fishing skills? -Bloodpaw

*heart hammers in her chest and gives Berryfrost a concerned look* Wish me luck. *whispers before standing, shaking our her fur and padding over to meet him at the mouth of the den* What is it you needed to steal me for? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Eh some. *laughs* I like hunting alot more.
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head amused* Well i got to feed some cats dont worry ill tell you some stories later. *says heading back to the warriors den and stops seeing falconstar and Sweetbriar*
Stronbreeze

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
It's about... yesterday. Let's get out of camp for a moment. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rejoins Strongbreeze* I thought things didn't go well between them yesterday? *asks quietly* -Treetail

Well let me see how you do fishing. -Bloodpaw

Sure..*leaves camp with him, her mind racing* What could he possibly want to say about yesterday? Starclan I really can't take anymore rejection. Especially not when I haven't even said anything since the last one! *tries to push the nervous thoughts out of her mind* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*walks in silence for a while, until they reach the stream* So, I see you handled my rejection well and settled down with Berryfrost and Strongbreeze. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Hey i dont know! Im just trying to be a good friend! *says quickly watching them go* Well time to feed my mate. *chuckles and heads into the den*
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes and sits down watching the water raising a paw getting ready to swipe out a minnow*
Tanglepaw

*yawns tiredly as he makes his way out of the warriors den*
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Very funny. *watches the water run, doing her best to keep herself clear of any remaining heart ache from yesterday so it didn't cloud her completely* I'm just thankful to have friends as kind and understanding as they are. Enough so that Strongbreeze was nice enough to let me sleep beside my best friend despite what rumors cats like to spread about she and I. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grabs a squirrel from the pile and returns to the nursery* -Treetail

*watches him in amusement* So much attitude. -Bloodpaw

Morning handsome. Surprised you're up and at it this early. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
To be fair, you breathe a lot of life into those rumors. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs slightly* Our relationship is one of sisterhood. I think cats just like to read too much into it. Like you said before, a lot of the clan are wrapped up in their hormones. *turns to him* So what is it you really wanted to talk about? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*swipes his paw out quickly snagging a minnow and smirks at her* Ha talent!
Tanglepaw

*pads into the warriosr den with the meal* Whats going on with those two?
Strongbreeze

*looks up tiredly* Morning love.
Flintstripe

You said that to me yesterday!
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nice. I saw Flamekit and Ivorykit do the same thing yesterday. *teases* -Bloodpaw

Morning. *sets the prey beside the nest and starts to groom his mate's fur* Did you sleep all right? -Treetail

I know, it's just because every morning it surprises me. *purrs and licks his cheek* Want to get assigned to a patrol today? -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*gives her a look and tosses the minnow at her* So funny. *chuckles*
Tanglepaw

Yea slept pretty well what about you?
Flintstripe

How are you surprised everyday? *laughs*
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey rude! Falconstar will scold me if my pelt is all gross. -Bloodpaw

Pretty well. *nuzzles him* Your sister slept great I heard. -Treetail

Because you usually sleep like a hibernating badger. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Yah okay cause that is who you are trying to impress with a clean groomed pelt.
Tanglepaw

*tilts his head* Oh? Spill it.
Flintstripe

Okay rude. *chuckles* I do not sleep like that!
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well yeah otherwise he'd be on me about it. -Bloodpaw

She was all cuddled up with Berryfrost and Strongbreeze. Nothing juicy happened apparently. -Treetail

But you're a hot badger. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I think you misunderstood me but i will let it slide. *gets to his paws and looks at her* So what are you up to this early?
Tanglepaw

*gives him a look* Hun come here really quick.
Flintstripe

Oh if im that then that would make you a sexy fox now wouldn't it?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I wanted to get my chores done and over with this morning. Earlier the better. -Bloodpaw

*moves to lay beside him* What? -Treetail

I like the sound of that. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I actually wanted to apologize about yesterday. I didn't handle it right. I shouldn't have told you that I don't love you. ~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
But if that's how you actually feel what else could you have said? *drops her head slightly* How else could you have handled it? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh and did you get them all done? *says stretching out* I got mine done way early today.
Tanglepaw

*smiles at him before cuffing him and licking his cheek* You should know better then to assume my sister would do something like that.
Flintstripe

I thought you would. *licks his cheek* Well what is my job today deputy?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yep everything is taken care of. I hope Falconstar and I get to do some battle training today. -Bloodpaw

I wasn't assuming, I was just curious. You think Strongbreeze is sooo attractive so he could have seduced two she-cats. You never know. -Treetail

How about a border patrol. Make sure those GoldenClan cats are staying in line. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh well done hopefully your mentor takes your out for that.
Tanglepaw

True but i think my sister is a little beter then that you know.
Flitnstripe

Im good with that but i doubt the golden clan cats would do anything like that.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe we could get Duskstorm to come with us and you and I could spar! -Bloodpaw

Well she is your sibling so I'm sure she has a wild side. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

One could hope. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
For starters, I should have told you that I love you, too. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*picks her head up and stares at him with wide eyes**it was taking her a minute to process his statement* I-I'm sorry...repeat that o-one more time? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*smiles at her* I said, I love you, too. I didn't realize it until yesterday when you spilled your heart out to me, but the more you talked the more I realized I feel the same way, and admittedly, it freaked me out. *sits down, right beside her* I brought you back for Scorchgaze's sake, but I convinced myself that you would make a good deputy someday because we do work well together. Last night, I had to finally admit that I don't want you as my deputy; I just want you by my side. And it was difficult to come to terms with that because I still don't think I'm in the right position to focus on a mate like I would want to, but you've proven that you're just as stubborn as me and maybe even more patient, so if you're willing to be patient with me as I figure this whole mate thing out... *nuzzles her cheek* I think you've won. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*opens her mouth to respond, but for once she was speechless**tears started spilling uncontrollably* I-I'm sorry! I'm j-just overwhelmed! *wipes her eyes quickly* I'm just r-really happy! This is what I've wanted for such a long time, but a small part of me never thought it would happen. I-I just don't even know what to say. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
You're crying again? I just can't win with you. *teases* *licks the top of her head* I'm sure this isn't what you were expecting to hear when I pulled you out of camp. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
N-No. *flicks away any remaining tears with her tail as she leans into him* Honestly, I thought you were going to apologize, but still give me some kind of rejection that would have been softer than the last one then you'd manage to convince me into making out with you again even though I would have just gotten rejected. But this is much better. *purrs deeply* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
We can still make out later if you want, *teases, nudging her* ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh well that depends. Are we just dating for now until you officially ask me to be your mate? Because my rules still stand even though you've confessed. I don't get intimate with anyone who isn't my official mate. I'm fine if you need to wait before you make anything official, but I'm worried you may just charm your way into making me break my rules. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I feel like we've been dating for moons. I think you're my mate now. And I also think I deserve the benefits that come with being your mate. *nuzzles her neck* ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmm I've been letting you get away with a lot though already. *purrs louder and licks his ears* If I was really a brat like you called me before maybe I'd still make you wait for it. Payback for all the rejection I've gotten. *noses his cheek* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Maybe not a brat. Maybe you've just been raised to believe that you're a princess. *wraps a paw around her and pulls her into him, and licks her face* But now you're my princess, so. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh a sparring match? You know i won the last one right? So you better not get upset when i win. *smirks and nudges her before getting to his paws and making his way towards Darkmist* Hey pa could you take me and Bloodpaw out for a sparring match?
Tanglepaw

Oh she does just not for Strongbreeze and Berryfrost. *says amsued*
Flintstripe

Well is there anyone you want me to take for the patrol?
Tigerfang

*drops the prey for his mate* Hey Berry...i think im ready..ive been thinking about it..
Strongbreeze

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*turns to Strongbreeze* For kits? ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And now that you've said it out loud there's really no going back. It's too late to change your mind. *laughs softly and kisses his cheek* So can I say it? The four words I've been waiting to say? -Sweetbriar

As long as you two don't get too crazy. *gives them an amused look* -Darkmist

As long as Tanglepaw takes his loss gracefully we won't have issues. -Bloodpaw

Well she and Falconstar went out of camp again so think they're getting wild? -Treetail

Anyone you don't argue with. *teases* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*blinks, slightly confused* Four words? ~ Falconstar

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Yea for kits...I was thinking about it and i think im ready..And i think its the right choice..*starts to groom her neck* You mean everything to me and i want to make you happy and i want to be happy with you. *purrs and looks at her a bit shyly* But if you aren't ready i dont want to pressure you either...so what do you think?
Strongbreeze

Oh please its her you have to worry about pa she is the worst sore loser. *says cooly to them making his way towards the entrance of camp*
Tanglepaw

*makes his way out of the den glancing around nervously*
Swamppaw

Oh they went out of camp?? Why didn't you start with that mouse brained!
Flintstripe

Oh so give me a rundown on a list.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smirks* I. Told. You. So. *exhales heavily* Oh my Starclan that felt so good to finally get that off my chest. *bumps him playfully* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*smiles sweetly at him* I think we should start trying... ~ Berryfrost

*rolls his eyes* I thought it would be some variation of I Love You, but I suppose I deserve that. *shoulders her* Alright, go ahead and gloat. ~ Falconstar