Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25251-25300 of 31229

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs in amusement* Well sometimes I'm not strict enough. *nuzzles him* I just can't help when it comes to you two. -Treetail

*nods excitedly* I wanna be the best fisher in the clan! -Ivorykit

So in the end it all worked out. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs happily• Thats why you are the best!
Flamekit

Oh I think you will be! •purrs• Not many of us left can fish very well so just practice and I’m sure you can do it.
Flintstirpe

Somehow, •purrs stretching and getting to his paws• Well deputy what do you have instotred for this old Tom today?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Want me to stop? ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
But hey I'm working on being stricter! -Treetail

Promise I will! -Ivorykit

Well what would you like to do? Go for a walk? -Scorchgaze

Yes and no. No more so than yes, but I'm stubborn. Do you want to stop? *eyes him somewhat shyly* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I dont want you to do that though! *pouts*
Flamekit

Good now keep on practicing lets see if you can catch more.
Flitnstirpe

Im good to stretch my old bones out.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's for the benefit of you and your brother. I promise I won't always be strict. -Treetail

*nods and continues to watch the water* -Ivorykit

*Stands and nuzzles his head* Let's get a move on then. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
You better not be if you do ill ahave to bite you like this! *say and latches his jaw onto his leg*
Flintstripe

*watches him happily looking back to see how the other two were doing*
Flintstripe

*gets to his paws and starts off* Bossy arent you.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ouch! *chuckles* Even though you may not want to see it, you and your papa are more similar than you realize. -Treetail

Shouldn't you be used to it by now? *twines tails with him as they go* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
No, I don't want to stop. I've missed you for a moon, you come home with a body like a panther, and I can literally smell how badly you want me right now. *doesn't lick any lower, instead swirling his tongue across her belly where he was, applying pressure to the area* But I'm not forcing you to do anything. You have to make the decision. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*a whimper of desire and frustration catches in her throat as she watches him**her eyes following his moments, showing how badly she wanted it* I do want you. I'm burning up just from you doing what you're doing right now. But I have rules. Rules I don't intend on breaking. And while you're handsome and full of charm and muscles, I can't budge when it comes to my rules. They're in place for a reason. *leans down and licks his forehead softly* I've missed you Falconstar, but I want more than just your body. I want this. *presses her paw softly against his chest, over his heart* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Awww papa don’t say that I wanna be like you! •mumbles through his fur•
Flamekit

I mean normally you are just grazing over me with your bossy attitude use now I’m fully in your sights. •teasss•
Tigerfang

So Mousepaw when are you going to talk to Falconstsr about your name change?
Tanglepaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're like both of us. *nuzzles his head* -Treetail

*bumps him playfully as they walk* You made the choice to be my mate. You have to deal with it. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Guess that works. *glances over towards the apprentices* When will we be apprentices?
Flamekit

Dont worry i will and you will have to deal with my grumpy face. *says to him*
Tigerafng
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*pulls away instinctively when she lays her paw on his chest* *doesn't seem as annoyed when the fun stops after their previous dates, but his tail flicked irritably* They're your rules. If you don't want to break them, then fine. Though I wish you wouldn't let things get so hot before you decide to stick to them. It's a bit selfish. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*bites her lip again* Okay fair. I'm sorry, I was over indulging a bit. *rolls to her paws and shakes out her fur, her body aching as though it were physically screaming at her**sits with a huff* I was just missing you and caught up in the moment. -Sweetbriar

You've got a few moons still. You're still young. -Treetail

I think you have a handsome face. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Understandable. I think I'm pretty good at what I do. *eyes her* Your pelt is ruffled. Leave it that way. At least until Scorchgaze notices. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her face reddens slightly* Not a chance! You know exactly what he'll think. He's perceptive enough as is, I don't need him getting the wrong idea. Unless you want to have him on your tail and mine even more than he already is. *washes her paws* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*nudges her, gently moving her attention from her paws* He already gives me a hard time, it's time for some harmless payback. You obviously don't have to lie to him about what we did. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her face goes even more red as she looks at him, the reality of what they almost just did finally hitting her now that she wasn't so blinded by hormones* You're kidding me? You want me to tell Scorchgaze, my father, that given maybe another few minutes we would have just broken my number one rule? I have the up most faith in your strength as leader, but to me that sounds like you have a death wish. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
How long is a few moons?
Flamekit

*gets to his paws after a bit and waves his mate over*
Flintstripe

You are about the only one i guess. *laugsh*
Tigerfang
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*his grin fades* No, I guess not. Clean up then, and instead you can lie to him and say that nothing happened at all, and you didn't almost break your own rules. Then you don't have to disappoint anyone. ~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd say about three. Half way there. Come on Flamekit. *joins his mate* Having fun fishing? -Treetail

That's fine by me. I don't need anyone trying to steal you. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs* Okay I get it I slipped up. Is this another thing you're going to give me a hard time about? *quickly grooms her fur until every tuffed was back in place* You could have your payback if you were just to give me what I want. Then you could ruffle my fur all you want. *casts him an amused look and shoulders him playfully* -Sweetbriar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*shrugs* Are you ready to head back? ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Unless you'd like to stay out for a bit longer? Or if you've had enough of me we can go. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
No, it's fine. We can head back. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right. I suppose you can't be away from camp too long. *tries to hide the hint of disappointment that their time was up for the day* I can't say that I don't like monopolizing your time, but you have a clan that needs you. *starts the way back, moving slowly as she waited for him to join her* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I'm sure you already know that if we were in a relationship, I wouldn't be able to sneak out of camp with you all the time, right? I couldn't have you clinging to me like a tick. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course I know that. It's not like I'd want to spend every waking second with you either. I need time for my duties and my family and most importantly Berryfrost. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you positive that Berryfrost isn't your true soulmate and I'm just what you settle for because she's taken? ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*gets to his paws finally after a while* Well im going to go find my mentor. *looks around for Duskstorm* Anyone wanna join me?
Tanglepaw

I dont think anyone could steal me at this point you got me on lock down.
Tigerfang

*follows him sitting next to Ivorykit looking into the pool* Catch anything?
Flamekit

*nods* Yup just showing Ivorykit some new moves.
Flitnstirpe
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*pads over to Tanglepaw* You don't have to look very far. ~ Duskstorm (SHOOT! I forgot he had an apprentice!! xD)

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him a look* Why does everyone keep saying that? Berryfrost is like my sister. She's my best friend and I love her like crazy, but strictly on a friend level. *clears her throat* And after today it's more clear to me than ever that I am most definitely interested in toms and what they have to offer. Like you said, you're good at what you do. -Sweetbriar

I'm waiting for Falconstar to get back, whenever that happens. Sweetbriar is back so I have to share time with her I'm sure. -Bloodpaw

Well that's good to know. -Scorchgaze

*nods excited and points to his minnow* Papa showed me a better way! Wanna see? -Ivorykit

Oh really? Making him a master hunter already? -Treetail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
You two are strangely close, that's all. Obviously you're interested in toms, but I thought... maybe both. ~ Falconstar

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs* Well I'm sure some cats would love that development, but no. Despite what a lot of the clan seems to think Berryfrost and I are not interested in escalating past friendship. Nor have we ever. One kiss on the cheek is all. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*looks at her, caught off guard* You kissed her on the cheek? ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Fiar enough. *purrs and turns to Duskstorm a bit surprised* Do you think you could take me out for training today?
Tanglepaw

So deputy what do you have for me today? Since we have no patrols and alot of free time. *pads besides him*
Tigerfang

*looks at the minnow surprised* Ohh! Yeah show me!
Flamekit

You know it gotta have someone in the family as a master family. *smirks* What about you what did you and trouble maker do and talk about?
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I like how you immediately assumed it was me! She could have kissed me on the cheek you know! But I was dared to kiss her and it's not like I particularly want to just be giving out kisses on the mouth. So on the cheek it was. It felt like the most platonic place. -Sweetbriar

Well I wanted to see if you could help me spy on my daughter but I can't pick up a fresh scent for her. -Scorchgaze

*watches the water, keeping his paw close to it**lashes out and pulls out another minnow* -Ivorykit

About his attitude and how similar you two are. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Spy on your daughter??? Weren't you the one who didn't want to ruin your daughters image?
Tigerfang

*blinks surrised* How did you do that!?
Flamekit

Oh and how did he take it? *curls around him*
Flintstirpoe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I just want to make sure Falconstar isn't trying anything. I know she wouldn't let him get away with it, but I want to make sure. -Scorchgaze

You have to keep your paw closer to the water! -Ivorykit

Could have been better. He insisted he does have an attitude. -Treetail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Sure. That is my duty, anyway. Let's head out. *starts towards the camp exit* ~ Duskstorm

I immediately assumed it was you, and I was right. Maybe I know you better than you think. ~ Falconstar

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I feel like you only assumed it was me because of the history between us. *flicks him playfully with her tail* Anyone else would never have guessed it was me. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I doubt that. Everyone has seen you come onto me, or at least heard stories. No one has ever seen Berryfrost corner poor Strongbreeze. *camp comes into view* Well, go show off your perfectly groomed pelt to your father. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know maybe I should tell him just so that you'll have to deal with the backlash. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I'm not scared of your father, Sweetbriar. Tell him or don't. *pads into camp, leaving her behind* ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows after him a bit more slowly, but stops by the waterfall**sits and waits to see if Berryfrost was going to show up after not noticing her inside camp* -Sweetbriar

*notices them return, but quickly averts his gaze from Falconstar, not wanting to catch his gaze and have to be scolded about his fake flirting now that Sweetbriar was back* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I doubt he would do that espeially if it was his loyal deputys daughter now cmon stop worrying about them and worry mroe about us. *teases*
Tigerfang

*nods watching him one more time to make sure he would copy it right*
Flamekit

Sounds about right. Did you atleast make any progress with him? *says amused*
Flintstripe

See you two later then. *says before turning ot his mentor and following him out*
Tanglepaw
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*appears from behind the waterfall and tackles Sweetbriar* Ha! Miss me? ~ Berryfrost

*pads over to Scorchgaze* I just want you to know that Sweetbriar and I made out a lot. There was a lot of touching. And her innocence is still in tact. You're welcome. ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him a horrified look that turns to frustration* So you know how she feels about you, but you continue to touch her? -Scorchgaze

*yelps in surprise then cuffs her playfully* Of course! About time you show up! You missed all the action. *teases* -Sweetbriar

You give it a try! -Ivorykit

I feel like I got through to him. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*cants help but burst out laughing next to his friend and mate*
Tigerfang

*follows in after her amused* What did we miss?
Strongbreeze

*nods leaning down doing the same as his brother*
Flamekit

Thats good hopefully he turns it around.
FLitnstripe