Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23001-23050 of 31229

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well yea. -Bloodpaw

*nods eagerly* Just like you told me too! -Blackkit

*waves his tail back and forth across the ground* No, I'll be staying here. -Darkmist

*yawns* What's with you waking me up so early? -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Mhmm. *stretches* So What do you wanna do now that you are all fat and fed? *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*purrs* Good! *looks up at his mate* Well are you all ready for the big journey?
Suynheart

*frowns* Oh...So you are staying here with Uncle Flintstripe and Treetail then? *looks a little upset*
Swampkit

The cats from the other camp are here so i think its finally time for us and the kits to move..
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Call me fat again and we can wrestle. -Bloodpaw

I'm ready. And excited to see the old camp. Or should I say the new camp? -Frecklenose

I am. But don't worry Swampkit, I'm sure I'll still get to see you plenty. -Darkmist

Oh. *nudges the kits gently* Time to wake up. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•crouches down readily• oh really? So If I say that word you will wrestle me?
Tanglepaw

I’d say new camp little warrior. •purrs• it’s even outside and not in a cave!
Sunheart

•nods• Oh okay! Will you visit us sometime?
Swampkit

•grumbles curling up tighter against his siblings•
Driftkit

•watches him amused• Well good luck waking him up.
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I wouldn't do it if I were you, but yes. -Bloodpaw

That sounds nice. -Frecklenose

*finally catches up to the camp* He really took off ahead of us. -Sweetbriar

Of course. -Darkmist

Well if they won't wake up we'll just have to carry them as they are. *gets up and starts putting the kits on his back* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•grins tauntingly I don’t know with how much you eat I think you got a little fat on you now. •says lashing his tail playfully•
Tanglepaw

•nods• it’s grear when you are trying to sleep and the stars are above you shining! •purrs•
Sunheart

•sees Sweetbriar and gets excited farting away from Darkmist• Sweetbriar!
Swampkit

•looks at them grumpily as he was placed on his fathers back• Can’t you let us sleep papa?
Driftkit

•chuckles at the kits and shakes his head• lazy like their fathers.
Crowtail

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gets to her paws and crouches* You sure you can take me? -Bloodpaw

Well now I'm sold. *purrs and rubs her head against his shoulder* -Frecklenose

Hi Swampkit. *crouches down to his eye level* Ready to come to the new camp? -Sweetbriar

It's time for us to go to the new camp, Driftkit. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I don’t think Bloodpaw I know I can. •growls lightly circling her• I mean I’ve been pretty close but no luck so far so I think this is my lucky day.
Tanglepaw

Hah I missed you so much. •purrs and looks around• where did Swampkit run off to?
Sunheart

•nods his head excitedly• Yea dad said it was out side!
Swampkit

New camp? •yawns• the one where all the cats left to?
Driftkit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You'll need all the luck you can get. *watches his paws closely, anticipating his moves* -Bloodpaw

I missed you too. *flicks her tail* With his aunt. -Frecklenose

*pads over to the forming group* I assume it's time for the rest of you to move to the new camp. -Scorchgaze

Mmhmm. We built it so you can see the stars at night from the dens, but it's still protected from any harsh weather. -Sweetbriar

Yep. And you'll get to play with the other kits again. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•stops before suddenly tossing some dirt towards her face to distract her before tackling her head first in the chest•
Tanglepaw

•looks back and nods• Seems like he is ready to go.
Sunheart

•watches all of the cats start to gather and looks at his mate• I just realized that our kits will be the only kits in camp now..
Flintstripe

•nods to Scorchgaze• yup pretty much we finished camp and it’s pretty much ready
Strongbreeze

•looks at her in awe• really?
Swampkit

•purrs excitedly then stops• it won’t take long to get there will it?
Driftkit

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*locks her arms around his head, trying to muscle him down to the ground head first* -Bloodpaw

I guess it's time to say goodbye to everyone...-Frecklenose

I take it everything is going smoothly there then. -Scorchgaze

Yep! It's very pretty. A great way to fall asleep. -Sweetbriar

It shouldn't take too long. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*holds his ground with his bigger size shoving her back slowly*
Tanglepaw

*nods* I mean yea..thats true. *says looking back up at his brother* You wont miss me to much will you? *teases*
Sunheart

*nods* Yup! Wrenflight is making sure of that. *purrs* Like father like son.
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Is the nursery there really big to alot of room to play?
Swampkit

Thats good i dont want a long trip. *Purrs nuzzling his head into his fur*
Driftkit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*quickly let's him go and backs up, realizing she would have to chance her attack method**charges and swipes out his front legs before darting back* -Bloodpaw

Only a little. *teases back* I support your decision. I'm sure the new camp will be good for you guys. -Darkmist

Well that's very good to hear. I always knew he was capable. *pads over to Frecklenose and Sweetbriar* I'm going to miss my girls. And my grandkits too. -Scorchgaze

Of course. There's so many of you kits we made sure of it. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*nudges Swampkit lightly* Say goodbye to your grandpa. -Frecklenose

Just rest. We'll be there before you know it. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•quickly regains his balance eyeing her paws to see where she would strike next•
Tanglepaw

•nods• and who knows we all might be comming back eventually right?
Sunheart

•looks up st Scorchgaze comfused• Scorchgaze isn’t comming with us?
Swampkit

Oh okay. •purrs happily playing his head against the back of his neck•
Driftkit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*darts to the left then changes her direction at the last section to headbutt him in the right flank* -Bloodpaw

That's true. This could all be over after leafbare. -Darkmist

I have to stay here, Swampkit. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•stumbles a bit before regaining his footing and swipes her legs from under her before pouncing ontop of her•
Tanglepaw

Yup! •purrs• But for now you stay out of trouble since me and Featherwing won’t be here to help you out. •grins•
Sunheart

Oh okay..well will you come visit us then? •looks up at him pleadingly•
Swampkit

•watches the lot amused•
Strlngbreeze

•pads over to the group of cats and nods to Scorchgaze•
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*kicks out at his chest and stomach* -Bloodpaw

*scoffs in amusement* it's a good thing Featherwing is going with you. You need one of us to keep you in check. -Darkmist

Of course I will. *Pat's his head with his tail, saying his goodbyes to his kits and grandkits**flicks his tail to Featherwing and Crowtail* Be safe you two. -Scorchgaze

Thank you Scorchgaze. Hopefully we'll see you all again soon. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•quickly snakes his way behind her putting her in her own headlock and locking in his arms tightly•
Tanglepaw

Oh har har. •cuffs him before looking at him gently-“ just be safe okay?
Sunheart

•nods and sits between his mothers paws•
Swampkit

•nods and purrs• I should be saying the same to you by then I realized Hushpool and Skyheart are waiting for us. •laughs•
Crowtail

•glares at Strongbreeze from afar waiting for them to leave•
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*thrashes in his hold* -Bloodpaw

You too. -Darkmist

*hurries back to the nursery* We're about to leave soon. I'm really gonna miss you, Flint. -Frecklenose

That's very true. I wish you the best of luck with them. You'll certainly need it. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•licks in he hold tighter pulling back more with his front legs wrapped around her neck to cut of air• give up yet?
Tanglepaw

•looks up before getting to his paws• ah..yea I guess you are leaving aren’t you..•looks a little upset but smile at her gently• you be safe then? •says padding out of the den with her•
Flintstirpe

•nudges him• Thanks that means a lot . •purrs•
Crowtail

•looks up at Scorchgaze from the back of Featherwings neck• bye Scorchgaze!
Driftkit

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*jabs him hard in the gut* -Bloodpaw

*nuzzles his shoulder* You too. Make sure you and Merry are there for mom and dad. -Frecklenose

Goodbye Driftkit. Make sure you behave for your parents, okay? -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs from her jab and latches his jaw lightly onto her neck* Give up? *says muffled through her fur*
Tanglepaw

You know we will. *says happily before looking a little down* Going to be a bit lonely for a bit with out you and the rest of them.
Flintstripe

*watches his mate and Flintstripe quietly before looking around for the kits* Alright Blackkit , Check Sunflowerkit, Check..now where is Swampkit.
Sunheart

*sits infront of scorchgaze* Happily
Swmapkit

*nods* I will Scorchgaze! *says shaking excitedly on Featherwings back* Papa Have you been to the new teritory before?
Driftkit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No! *lightly brushes her claws down his stomach* -Bloodpaw

Anywhere without me is lonely. *teases* We'll miss you guys too. -Frecklenose

With Grandpa. -Blackkit

Good boy. -Scorchgaze

I haven't. This will be my first time too. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•hisses lightly into her fur and tighten his hold around her neck• Yeild Bloodpaw?
Tanglepaw

•manages a small smile• True and yo I take care of the others then. •says sitting down•
Flintstirpe

•looks over at Swampkit• Swampkit come here!
Sunheart

•looks over at Sunheart before heading back over to his parents•
Swampkit

Really!? •says with wide eyes•
Driftkit

•shakes his head amused and grabs Briarkit• Ready little one?
Crowtail

•looks around st the gathering cats• okay I think we have everyone..
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No! *continues to pummel him in the gut* -Bloodpaw

I will. Take care Flint. *joins the rest of the group who were waiting* -Frecklenose

Yep. It'll be our adventure together. -Featherwing

I'm ready! Do you think the walk will be pretty? -Briarkit

I think we're ready. -Sweetbriar

All right everyone, be safe. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•pulls upward completely cutting off her air as she jabs and pummels his gut stubbornly• Fine then don’t blame me if you get hurt!
Tanglepaw

•nods watching her pad to the group before going back to Treetail and the kits slowly•
Flintstripe

•purrs• Adventure! Papa is the forest really big!?
Driftkit

•follows his mother• Mama did you say bye?
Swampkit

I think it will. •purrs• just make sure to stay with us okay no fox business trying to run off.
Crowtail

•nods• Well I think it’s time we head out then. •says a little louder so everyone would hear him and gives Scorchgaze a nod• We are off then.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We can probably just time skip to when they get there

*gasps as all her air is blocked**struggles for a bit before tapping out* -Bloodpaw

*makes room for him in the nest* -Treetail

*pads over to Tigerfang* Well, now they're all gone. What was with the look you were giving me by the way? -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•releases her with a huff his gut was hurting making him wince and sits up• You are a stubborn cat aren’t you?
Tanglepaw

•snuggles up to him• I miss them already..
Flintstirpe

I wasn’t giving you a weird look I was giving others weird looks. •says as he grooms himself•
Tigerfang

Sure I’m down with that
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well losing isn't particularly fun for me. -Bloodpaw

I know. *nuzzles his head* I'm sure they'll be back at some point. -Treetail

Why's that? *rests his head on his shoulders* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Well loosing is better then being dead. •says before laying on his side with a loud sigh• goshyour jabs hurt by the way.
TanglepW

•nods watching the entrance of the den• well it’s just us now in the den..
Flintstripe

Well you know me always wanting to cause trouble right?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sorry about that. -Bloodpaw

I would say it'll be much quieter but I don't think our little ones will keep it that way for very long. -Treetail

That's true. *licks his ears* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
All good nothing my well developed body can’t handle. •says teasingly and looks over at her• Well what’s the score now for our sparring sessions? •purrs our
Tanglepaw

•purrs• True True they will probably run the camp right?
Flintstripe

But this time I’m innocent and not doing anything bad. •purrs at his touch•
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You've had two wins and I've had more than I can count. *grins* -Bloodpaw

One can only hope. *lays his head down and watches them* I never thought we'd get to be dads. -Treetail

Mmm I don't know about that. You ever being innocent is pretty rare. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•gives her an amused look• well my two wins have been very one sided wins in just saying. •grins back at her•
Tanglepaw

Me either...I can’t thank your sister enough. •purrs•
Flintstirpe

Hey that’s rude to say to your mate.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's hardly true. -Bloodpaw

I'm pretty lucky to have her. She's always had my back. -Treetail

Well I didn't say it was a bad thing. *nuzzles his chin* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
What do you mean this one was a clean win for me! *laughs* You couldnt do a thing!
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea a blessing from starclan right? *laughs a little and looks towards the entrance of the den*
Flintstripe

Thats true so my mate what do you wnat to do now?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
My fight was still strong though. -Bloodpaw

You're my real blessing though. *nuzzles his head* -Treetail

Whatever you want. *washes his ears* Whatever you feel like. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh yea i mean you jab like a cat gone mad! *laughs* But i still gotcha. *purrs at her happily* I take my small wins.
Tanglepaw

*grins and nips his neck* You are such a kind tom.
Flintstripe

*chuckles* You make it sound so suggestive you know.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right fair enough. *Stretches out to relax* I'll have to ask Falconstar to show me how to break a hold like that. -Bloodpaw

I do my best. I have such a wonderful mate how could I not. -Treetail

*purrs in amusement* It wasn't meant to be but I should have known that's how you'd take it. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•stretches out besides her• Good luck with that, that hold is the worst thing to be in!
Tanglepaw

True true how could you not right? •purrs and lays his head down•
Flintstripe

Oh sure it wasn’t you are just trying to make me look like the bad guy here. •purrs•
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure Falconstar knows a way. -Bloodpaw

*grooms him* So, what do you want to do today? -Treetail

Untrue! *licks his cheek* I was just trying to be sweet and let you have your way. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
He probably does I mean he is one of the best warriors in the clan.
Tanglepaw

Mhmm probably lay here and cry since most of my siblings are gone. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•shakes his head amused and starts off towards the fresh kill pile• well let’s eat then decide.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's awesome! He's the best mentor anyone could have gotten. -Bloodpaw

Well that doesn't sound very fun. But if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here. -Treetail

Works for me. *heads to the pile with him* What should we eat? -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Mhmm i dont know Duskstorm is a pretty good mentor im just saying.
Tanglepaw

*Laughs* I was joking you pea brain. *says licking his cheek*
Flintstripe

Anyhting that looks good. *says looking around camp*
Tigerfang

*looks up at his parents tiredly from the momvemnt and noise*
Flamekit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I'm sure he's good. They are brothers after all. -Bloodpaw

*looks down at Flamekit* Sorry, little one. Did we wake you? -Treetail

Rabbit sounds good to me. *stretches* -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
True so that means Duskstorm probably has a secret way of beating Falconstar. *says with a grin* And that means i have a way to beat you.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea...*says looking around* Where are all the other kits papa? All the nest are empty. *says a little worriedly*
Flamekit

Then we can have rabbit cause that sounds amazing.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not a chance. -Bloodpaw

Well they went to the new camp. -Treetail

*grabs one off the pile* Where should we eat? -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
What do you mean not a chance i so have a chance! If anything me beating you means im in the run for best warrior dont cha think? *purrs puffing his chest out*
Tanglepaw

*blinks a bit and tilts his head* Are they comming back?
Flamekit

Wanna go eat near the stream?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You'll have to do more than beat me in a couple fights to earn that title. -Bloodpaw

Maybe. We aren't sure yet. -Treetail

That sounds nice. Peaceful. -Scorchgaze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh like what else would I have to do?
Tanglepaw

•curls up into a ball again• oh okay...
Flamekit

•looks at Treetail a bit worriedly•
Flintstirpe

Then come on you big oof. •says padding away•
Tigerfang