Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21401-21450 of 31229

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well no. -Scorchgaze

*Tugs on his cheek playfully* Troublemaker. -Featherwing

*grins* Oh no I thought it was perfect. -Treetail

No problem, Foxpaw. It feels nice to have someone else in the clan like me. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Then don't complain if it's to tight of a fit then deputy. *licks his throat*
Tigerfang

Trouble maker? Me the handsome tom?
Crowtail

Yea you maybe. *laughs and tries to stretch* Fuck it hurts!
Flitnstripe

*tilts his head* I'm like you?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs* You're milking it again. Just like last time. *purrs at the licks* -Scorchgaze

Oh yes you. *nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Just let your body relax. Don't rush yourself. -Treetail

*chuckles* I meant as in like a friend. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm i like to savour this as much as i can. *grins and licks his own paw toes before slowly easing one into his tail whole*
Tigerfang

*sticks his tongue out at him* Oh whatever just enjoy my kisses.
Crowtail

*huffs setling back down and watches him givving him an amused look*
Flintstripe

Oh. *holds in a chuckle* Though it wouldn't be that bad if i was like you right?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs and squirms slightly at the unusual feeling* -Scorchgaze

I do. *kisses him again* -Featherwing

Do you need anything? -Treetail

Some cats would certainly think so. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves his muzzle to the side of his head* Whats wrong big guy? *says slowly thrusting his next toe into him*
Tigerfang

*humms as he kisses him* Hmm you are so precious.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* well maybe a new pair of legs.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Well who ares what they think you are awsome!
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans slightly as another enters* Cheeky tom. -Scorchgaze

You're so sweet. *snuggles fully against him and purrs* -Featherwing

You can have mine. *offers playfully* -Treetail

That's very kind, Foxpaw. Thank you. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*humms into his cheek* Remember what you said about those cute sounds? *purrs*
Tigerfang

*nuzzles him holding him tightly*
Skyheart

*gives him another amused look* Hhmm your legs dont have enough muscle for me. *laughs*
FLinstripe

*nods and shuffles his paws* I wish my dad was like you...
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I hope Katie comes back at some point. I just sent her a message about an idea I had, but I also really want to do the gathering. We haven't gotten to do one in years.

*tugs on his ear slightly* Now you're being evil. -Scorchgaze

*kisses his cheek and twines their tails* -Featherwing

Rude. -Treetail

Unfortunately we can't pick our blood family. But you can pick the family that treats you more like family. Like Bloodpaw, you'd say that she's more like family to you because she's so important, right? -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I know would be a shame since we set all of this up and we dont get to finish it.

*grins pulling his toes out and grinds up agianst him* Evil? Oh pleaes.
Tigerfang

*closes his eyes snuggling him* Hmm this is jut what we needed.
Crowtail

Truth hurts handsome. *sticks his tongue out at him*
Flintstripe

*nods his head* Yea she is really important to me..She is my best friend since we were kits..
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs* You're really milking this. -Scorchgaze

I know. *purrs* We should take tomorrow to spend out just you and I. -Featherwing

*cuffs his ear lightly* At least my legs are working. *teases* -Treetail

Sometimes friends make the best family. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*finally pushes his member into him slowly* OH you know i am i dont get to top with you as much you know.
Tigerfang

*nods* I would love that. *purrs*
Crowtail

*gives him a look before cuffing him on the head* Oh whatever you better watch yourself you know!
Flintstripe

*purrs* I agree. *looks over at the apprentice den* Though her and Tanglepaw kissed apparently..
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gasps slightly* I-I think our normal positions are great. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and kisses him* -Featherwing

All right all right. -Treetail

Oh really? Like you two did? -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves his member into him slowly* Only for you mostly *says with a slight moan* But for me its slightly painful with your size. *huffs nipping his neck*
Tigerfang

But for today i think you need to rest those hips. *purrs*
Crowtail

I may compliment you on your frame all the time but don't forget that im the bigger one in his relationship. *lauhgs*
Flintstripe

I didn't ask...*says a bit worried* But she said that he asked since she told him that me and her kissed.
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You still get pleasure from it though. *huffs at the feeling of him thrusting* -Scorchgaze

Hey I'm fine. *purrs* -Featherwing

yea yea you've got more muscles. -Treetail

Well if she was copying the first kiss you two had then it must have been like that. I'm sure it was nothing like this last kiss. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*holds his shoulders down with his paws* And now so will you deputy. *grins picking up the pace*
Tigerfang

Mhmm well i never know with you and Skyheart.
Crowtail

Mhmm yea i do. *says stretching out for him showing off his body*
Flintstripe

*twitches his tail at the thought* I hope...What if she doesnt feel the same way i feel about her? And she likes Tanglepaw instead?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
F-Fuck! *grits his teeth at the thrusting* -Scorchgaze

*cuffs his ear playfully* You know how good my body does with recovery. -Featherwing

You're such a tease! -Treetail

I'm not sure if Bloodpaw is thinking about liking anyone right now. She seems very set on her training. Give her some time and she'll probably come around. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves his hips rougher pushing into him pulling with a moan and licks his neck* F-fuck you are so tight!
Tigerfang

*grins* Oh i know but i need to make sure you are cleansed from Skyheart. *laughs*
Crowtail

Mhmm why am i such a tease im just stretching my Muscular, wornout, hot body. *purrs at him*
Flintstripe

*sighs* I guess you are right...*huffs laying down besides him and puts his head on his paws*
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grips his sides firmly with his paws* -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes and shoves him playfully* -Featherwing

Cause you're flexing and showing off. -Treetail

Don't worry too much, Foxpaw. Enjoy your time as an apprentice. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs going at him harder and moans into his neck his own pre making it slicker* Starclan this feels so good!
Tigerfang

What im just trying to make sure their isn't any mixes!
Crowtail

*grins and flexes some more* Hmm likes this?
Flintstripe

Well i am but sometimes things just get a little awkward...*says looking up at him a little embarrassed* C-can i ask you something something really personal?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Holy fuck! *groans deeply as he goes harder* -Scorchgaze

Yea yea I know. -Hushpool

Mmhmm exactly. -Treetail

Sure. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves his paws to his neck and squeezes lightly* Mhmm you are right those sounds are so hot! *growls with a moan* They are such a turn on!
Tigerfang

*sticks his tongue out at him and snuggles up again closing his eyes* Big kitten.
Crowtail

*chuckles and rolls onto his belly* You know i think i might be out of commission for a bit.
Flintstripe

When me and Bloodpaw were kissing my..uh...my thing below started to...i dont know how to explain it..
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs as he grips his neck* Such a frisky tom. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and hugs him tight* -Featherwing

Understandable. *chuckles* We really went all in this time. -Treetail

Feel firm? Even sort of tingly? That's very natural. As you get older it'll happen more and more when you're attracted to someone. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*grits in teeth releasing inside him pumping him as he thrust more and more releasing everything he had with growl*
Tigerfang

*yawns closing his eyes* come on lets get some rest and tommrow we can have some fun.
Crowtail

*purrs swishing his tail* Yea we did though it was amazing. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*nods his head* Yea..then she brushed her tail against it and it felt..well really good i think...but i dont think she noticed it at all. *shuffles his paws* So this will happen more if we kiss then?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grips his shoulders tight as he finishes* -Scorchgaze

Sounds good, love. *nuzzles up to him and closes his eyes* -Featherwing

It was fantastic. -Treetail

Most likely. If you're attracted to her it'll keep happening. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at him fondly his chest heaving as he was panting* H-how was that?
Tigerfang

Hmm you sure got aggressive with my too that was so hot but i think you could do much better. *grins* You dont have to be afriad of hurting me.
Flintstripe

S-should i be worried about that?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You certainly didn't hold back. *pants slightly* It was good. -Scorchgaze

Well I'll remember that for next time. *chuckles and licks his cheek* -Treetail

No Foxpaw. It's completely natural. Just don't act on it. Remember what I told you about the thing that gets she-cats pregnant? That's the thing you use to do it. So, until you are older, keep it to yourself. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods pulls out of him slowly his tight hole making it a slow deal and huffs* Fuck..Yea i did't..
Tigerfang

*grins* You better if you dont i might have to be a very naughty tom and take over.
Flinstripe

But what if she offers or if we are kissing and it just happens? Or what if she notices and ask!? What do i do?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs tiredly at the emptying feeling in his body* Grabbing my neck and everything. -Scorchgaze

Oh really? *teases* And what would you do about it? -Treetail

You can be honest with her that it's what happens when toms kiss pretty she-cats. I'm advising you best I can, Foxpaw. You two shouldn't get too touchy until you're much older. Kissing is okay. Holding is okay. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*grins* Hey i had to have my moment okay? *sits back and huffs* That was great though.
Tigerfang

*looks at him* Size advantage my love. *purrs* I would take you down put my paws around your neck and make you squirm. *grins* After all im a naugthy kitty.
Flintstripe

Touching is okay....Holding is okay..*repeats to himself and nods* Okay i think i got it! *purrs looking up at him*
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits up with a slight wince* You certainly did a good job. -Scorchgaze

You just like to throw around the fact that you're bigger than me. It's not my fault I was born lanky. -Treetail

Good. *flicks his shoulder with his tail reassuringly* -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at him worriedly* I didn't hurt you did i?
Tigerfang

Oh you know i do but hey what other would let a smaller tom take them like i let you take me huh?
Flintstripe

*purrs as he flicks his shoulder* Hey could you teach me how to catch birds out of the air?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No it's just an adjustment for my body still. -Scorchgaze

Yea I guess. I am taller than you though. That counts for something. -Treetail

Sure. My size doesn't make it the easiest thing for me. *chuckles* But I do my best. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his head* Ah okay. *stretches out besides him*
Tigerfang

Yea i guess it has to count for something. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods* Should we go to the training hollows then?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grooms his shoulders* -Scorchgaze

*flicks him playfully with his tail* -Treetail

I don't think your father would like it if we went that far off. I don't want you getting in anymore trouble. We can be right outside then camp. *gets up and pads out* -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* So what now deputy did you get it all out of your system?
Tigerfang

You know i don't know if i can walk stright for awhile.
Flintstripe

*sighs looking upset* Yea...i guess you are right..but its not like he ever pays attention to where i go anyways...
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmm sort of. *licks his ears* I've got a big more in me, but if you're feeling satisfied we can call it a day. -Scorchgaze

Well I can carry you back or we can wait out here as long as you want. -Treetail

*frowns slightly**nudges him* Well then let's go to the training hollow. It'll be more fun there I'm sure! -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Im feeling satisfied. *purrs and sits up*
TIgerfang

mhmm i wouldn't mind spending the night out here.
Flintstripe

*perks his ears* Really!?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right then. *stretches and grooms his fur* -Scorchgaze

Sounds nice to me. -Treetail

*smiles and nods* Yea come on! *starts heading into the forest* -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him and grooms his own fur*
Tigerfang

Mhmm you can cuddle with your hot mate.
Flintstripe

*gets up and follows after him* Hey have you ever fought a badger? *says curiously*
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So, *lays his head on his paws* have you thought about what we discussed before? If not that's okay. -Scorchgaze

Oh that I can. *snuggles around him* -Treetail

I have. My size definitely made it a little easier for me than most cats fair I think. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks and looks hesitant* I haven't made a final decision yet..
Tigerfang

*purrs happily*
Flintstripe

*looks at him in awe* You really fought a badger and lived!?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's completely fine. I told you to take all the time you need. -Scorchgaze

My handsome devil. -Treetail

*nods* Yup. I've fought a lot of things in my time. Be thankful every day that the clan offers such safety and security. Not everyone has that growing up. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Don't worry though i will give you an answer eventually.
Tigerfang

What would that make you then love?
Flintstripe

What else did you fight!? *says excitedly*
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know you will. You're always very opinionated. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

Mmm you tell me. -Treetail

A fox, a few badgers, a hawk, other cats, snakes. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles and shakes his head amused* What ever you say deputy.
Tigerfang

Well i think it makes me the poor prey that has to be tortured by you.
Flintstripe

*his jaw drops in amazment* Seriosuly!?
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stretches out with a yawn* -Scorchgaze

What?! It's hardly torture! Especially with all that moaning you were doing. -Treetail

*nods* It was a dangerous life I used to live. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him and lays over him*
Tigerfang

Moaning from the torture! *purrs*
Flintstripe

I kinda want something like that...*says in awe*
Foxpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mm what are you up to? -Scorchgaze

Pleasurable torture? *purrs* -Treetail

*shakes his head* You don't, Foxpaw. Trust me. You can't have anyone close to you when you live like that. You'd never want to put someone you care about in that kind of danger, so in that life you shouldn't have anyone at all. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh nothing just laying on some old tom.
Tigerfang

Mhmm. *purrs* You know me. *tugs on his ear*
Flintstripe

*flattens his ears* Oh....but it just sounds like a fun adventure..