Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14501-14550 of 31229

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"Was he better than you? Because Blackpelt didn't want you as a mate." ~ Thunderkit

*Shrugs* "Why not? Unless you planned on hogging the whole thing." ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks slightly at her response, amused* "You're too easy, Sweetness. I won't tell you again: relax." *Lays his head across her back, eyes fluttering shut. I should've got more sleep last night. I'm about to pass out.* ~ Falconstar

"Waiting on Berryfrost and Strongbreeze to end their own little date," *meows, casting the two warriors a glance* ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* Yea Skyheart. Why did Blackpelt choose Thorntail over you? -Hushpool

*does her best to quickly compose herself, her tail flicking a bit in frustration* I'm sorry I don't have any experience with these things like you or most of my clanmates. *lays her head on her paws* -Sweetbriar

And where is your mate today? -Darkmist
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*looks at her father, genuinely curious* ~ Thunderkit

"You will eventually," *murmurs, eyes slowly closing shut* "Forget the rest of the date. Does a nap sound good?" ~ Falconstar

"Still grounded," *mutters* "We're not allowed to patrol together because Falconstar hates love." ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
No no it's fine! •says quickly and takes a small bite•
Strongbreeze

•snorts• ew no! I'm into she cats. All Blackpelt was to me was a friend a very good friend.
Skyheart

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods slowly* A nap sounds fine. *quickly eats the rabbit he'd given her so it didn't go to waste before scooting her body down and closer to his so his head was resting on the back of her neck* -Sweetbriar

*flicks his ears in slight amusement at the last part* So I've heard. Some cats just don't know what they're missing out on. -Darkmist
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs softly and takes a bite* ~ Berryfrost

"But Blackpelt was into toms, not she-cats. So why didn't he like you?" ~ Thunderkit

*Nuzzles her neck, comfortable* "Wake me at sun-high." *mumbles, before drifting off* ~ Falconstar

"I'm sure he's figuring it out bit by bit. Don't you agree, Scorchgaze?" ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*takes one more bite leaving the rest for her* All yours.
Strongbreeze

He LIKED me just didnt LOVE me its like how i love your mother.
Skyheart

*sits bored*
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*flattens his ears slightly* Now I feel like I need to join this patrol just to make sure you all behave yourselves. -Scorchgaze

*laughs softly before calling over to Strongbreeze and Berryfrost* When you two are done with your meal you're joining us on a patrol! -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks up at Darkmist and looks at Berryfrost* Better finish that quick. *purrs getting to his paws*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Finishes it off with a few quick bites* "Done." ~ Berryfrost

"Why didn't he love you? Was Thorntail better than you?" ~ Thunderkit

"I'd go on the Sweetbriar's next date to make sure they behave themselves." ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs heavily* come on, give me a break. *grumbles* Anyway, my daughter knows how to behave herself. -Scorchgaze

All right everyone, let's move out. *motions with his tail for his patrol to follow him as he exited camp* -Darkmist
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*flicks his tail*
Tigerfang

*waits for her patiently* Come on Berryfrost you are holding us back! *says teasingly*
Strongbreeze

*nuzzles his mate* I cant beleive im going to be a father.
Sunheart

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs happily* I can't believe it either. I'm so excited that we'll have our own little family soon. -Frecklenose
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Flashes Scorchgaze a parting smirk* "But does Falconstar?" *follows Darkmist* ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh hush!" *flicks him with her tail as they follow the patrol* ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I just hope they arent to much work. *chuckles*
Sunheart

*glances around camp taking a bite of the robin he and Featherwing were sharing*
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure they will be. But they'll be worth it. -Frecklenose

You're going to give that poor tom a heart attack. *chuckles as he takes his patrol out toward the lake and the forest to the west* -Darkmist
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Sorry sorry! *follows after the patrol with her* So what do you think of Wrenflights little situation?
Strongbreeze

*pads after the group*
Tigerfang

Yea they will be worth it. I still need to tell SHiverpaw.
Sunheart
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We can tell her together. -Frecklenose
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Grins* "His reactions are too good to give him any peace. Besides, he wouldn't let me bring Red." ~ Mistybreeze

*Falls back beside Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•looks over at her• Thanks again for going on the walk with me.
Strongbreeze

Probably better that you didn't bring him. •mutters to himself•
Tigerfang

Together? •says wearily • are you okay with that?
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
To be fair, not everyone is so fearless as you and Sweetbriar when it comes to challenging Falconstar. -Darkmist

*had drifted off to sleep as well and turned over to face him, snuggling herself into his fur while they slept* -Sweetbriar

I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't comfortable. I know you'll want your friend around especially when the kits come. So for that to happen I'm still expecting some sort of apology. -Frecklenose
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*flicks him with her tail* "Stop thanking me for it. It was fun. I would do it again." ~ Berryfrost

"True. I-" *her head snaps around* "What was that, Tigerfang?" ~ Mistybreeze

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*gives her a dumb look* What?
Tigerfang

*nods wearily* Guess that makes sense..I just dont want to put you in a place you dont want to be..
Sunheart

Its a habit of mine i cant help it! *purrs* But you would do it again?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Guys, we're on a patrol right now. Focus on the task at paw. -Darkmist

It may not be where I want to be, but for the time being it's where I'd need to be. Trust me, I'll feel the most comfortable this way. *licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes at him before huffing and turning back around* ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods* "Sure. Like I said, it was fun." ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nuzzles her cheek in return* Then thats what we will do. Though i have no idea where she is so we just have to wait for her to get back.
Sunheart

*flicks his tail amused and continues padding along*
tigerfang

*lays down outside the nursery*
Tanglekit

*yawns tiredly stretching out on Treetail*
Flintstripe

*waves his tail happily* Im happy about that then glad you liked it so much. *glances up at the older warriors ahead of them* Whats with all the attitude up there? *says to Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*drops slightly back from in front of everyone to walk beside Mistybreeze* I know that your mate still faces a lot of doubt, but I think he's done quite well at proving himself loyal to StormClan. He interacts with his clanmates just as any other would. -Darkmist

*nods slightly* We'll keep an eye out. -Frecklenose

Good afternoon, sleepy head. -Treetail
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
It's afternoon? •mumbles•
Flintstripe

But until then what do you want to do?
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Would you like to relax with me in the nest for a bit? *nuzzles his cheek* Cuddle with me. -Frecklenose

Almost! A bit longer and it'll be sun high. *licks his head soothingly* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•piers• well I got my beauty rest then!
Flintstripe

Oh cuddles sound amazing!
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Come on then, handsome. *flicks his muzzle lightly with her tail as she pads over to the warriors den* -Frecklenose

You look as stunning as ever. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Ahh you are just the best! •paws his muzzle•
Flintstripe

•grins padding after her•
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*flops down in their nest* Get your cuddles in while you can before I start getting so big I take up over half the nest. *purrs* -Frecklenose

I try. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•sits up and shakes the moss out of his fur•
Flintstripe

•lays down with her• I doubt that would happen. •moves his paws around her slowly moving them through her fur•
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs deeply* Careful there, love. You know what they say about how she-cats experience even stronger sexual desires when they're pregnant. -Frecklenose

So what would you like to do today? -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm and im suppose to be afraid of that? *moves his paws lower to her stomach*
Sunheart

Take it nice and easy! *moves his hips carefully*
Flintstirpe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*leans her head back, giving his neck soft licks* But what if I get so turned on that I just can't resist you? -Frecklenose

Careful. *puts a paw on his flank lightly to steady him* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Hey we just found out it won't hurt. •purrs at her licks and rubs her sides•
Sunheart

Hey I'm trying my best this is your fault. •flicks his tail playfully•
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Such a naughty tom. *purrs and snuggles closer to him, her back pressing against his stomach* Touch wherever you'd like. -Frecklenose

I take full responsibility. *purrs* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Dont mind if i do then. *moves his paw lower pawing at her gently and rubs against her*
Sunheart

*stands up slowly* Hmm not bad.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans softly* So nice. -Frecklenose

You sure? -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*licks her ear roughly* Dont be to loud your brother is right over there love.
Sunheart

Eh i could be better. *chuckles but i cant blame you for doing me in like that just look how handsome i am!
Flintstripe
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Sneaks up behind her sister and launches herself on her, pinning her down)Ha! Gotcha!-Amberkit

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Then take me somewhere, handsome. -Frecklenose

Of course. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Come on i want to walk around,
Flintstripe

*moves his paw back up* Nah i like teasing you here.
Sunheart

*looks over at his sister* Bout time you are up!
Foxkit
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's so mean. *nips him playfully* -Frecklenose

I'm following your lead. *gets up with a stretch* -Treetail
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Flicks tail and looks at her brother)I need my sleep. Mom says that strong warriors grow with rest. (Climbs off Mousekit)-Amberkit
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Don't forget about Pantherclan and NorthClan 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I really? *thinks* Thats makes sense. *purrs*
Foxkit

*chuckles* What not my fault.
Sunheart

*pads out to the clearing* Ah fresh air!
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't tease me like that. *nips his whiskers playfully* -Frecklenose

Feels nice huh? -Treetail