Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13901-13950 of 31229

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
When the time is right! When they're old enough to start thinking about those things! Not now! That's completely insane! -Darkmist

*purrs and flicks him with her tail* I bet you like it better from behind. -Frecklenose

*nips him playfully* -Treetail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*A genuine, soft smile plays across her lips* "Thanks. You're fun too, and that's saying a lot coming from someone who goes out of her way to avoid making friends... you're really sweet. Even before we talked, I would notice you with your siblings, and you're always there for them, quietly taking care of them..." ~ Shiverpaw

"Anyway," *looks at Strongbreeze* "Is it time for me to pay my dues?" ~ Berryfrost

*Stops walking and presses her muzzle to the side of his face, purring louder with every phrase* "I love you so much," *Purrs into his ear, licking his ears* ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Are you calling me insane now? *lashes his tail*
Skyheart

Hmmm just a little.
Sunheart

*paws him off and gets up* Silly tom.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his head* Y-yea! How does my pelt look? *purrs* I spent the whole evening making sure it shines!
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well do you see how they act? Someone has to handle them since they don't listen to our parents much. *jokes lightly* Honestly though I don't know what I'd do without any one of those five. They're all so important to me for their own reasons. *nudges her* And I like having you in my life too. I like that you're honest. Whether it hurts or not you give cats the truth they need to hear. -Wrenflight

I love you too, Mistybreeze. *licks her shoulder* How are your ankles? Sore at all? -Redshadow
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm saying this conversation is insane! -Darkmist

Naughty tom. *purrs* -Frecklenose

So what would you like to do? -Treetail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Studies him for a moment, and then,* "Do you want me to be completely honest with you right now?" *asks, deadly serious* ~ Shiverpaw

"A little bit, but I'll let you apologize for that tonight." ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Go ahead. -Wrenflight

Oh really? How can I make it up to you, my dear? -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Thats probably because you're insane! *lashes his tail*
Skyheart

*glances at the both of them and paws at Darkmist*
Tanglekit

You caught me the naughty tom that i am! *snorts and pads into camp with her*
Sunheart

I dont know all i was doing til now was grooming my pelt.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Definitely not. *looks at his son* Yes Tanglekit? -Darkmist

*rubs her head against his shoulder* -Frecklenose

Want me to do that for you? *grins* -Treetail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Leans forward slightly and lowers her voice* "If I was going to categorize your length, I'd say you're safely apart of the elite club." *With every word she began to smirk* "Gotta say, you might not look like it at first glance, but you're definitely packing something." ~ Shiverpaw

"I think a backrub would be a good start." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smiles softly* "You look fine, mouse-brain." ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Can you make him stop yelling...*says quietly*
Tanglekit

Did you build up an appetite at all?
Sunheart

Hmm if you keep it kit friendly then yes.
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail wanting him to keep arguing,
Skyheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*starts in surprise* Uh well...thanks? I suppose that does qualify as a compliment. *cuffs her playfully with a light chuckle* Always throwing me off. -Wrenflight

Done and done! -Redshadow

Have fun you two. *purrs at her friends* -Sweetbriar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at his paws shyly* Really thank starclan would have been a shame if i messed up my fur even more. *looks up at Sweetbriar* And we will! *gets to his paws and starts off towars the entrance of the warriors den*
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Ducks and grins* "Someone has to help you to loosen up. But I'll give one one that's more your speed: you're protective. You don't let others mess with your siblings, and you always keep a watchful eye on them. And when need be, you step up: even if it means snitching that a certain someone slept with her mate." ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads into camp with him, tails twined* ~ Mistybreeze

*Flicks her tail, shooting her a warning look not to get any ideas* ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs softly and nods**nudges his son lightly* How about you and I get a bite to eat? *smiles* -Darkmist

Oh definitely! -Frecklenose

All riiight if I have to. *grooms him* -Treetail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
My parents always taught me that family is number one. They taught all of us that. I try to look out for my siblings as best I can but sometimes I have to hold back for their and my sake. Like when my sister was going off on her mate and a certain someone. I didn't want her to turn around and claw me if I tried to calm her. -Wrenflight

You're so adorable you know. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
NOW THEY ARE BACK SHEESH!

*waits outside the den for her*
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Good come on im sure there is something juicy.
Sunheart

*lays down stretching his legs out* Ahh how it is to be pampered*
Flintstripe

*blinks confused* Hey we arent done!
Skyheart

*brightens up* Okay!
Tanglekit

*glances up from where Scorchgaze left him and watches the two enter camp*
Tigerfang
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We are done. I'm not arguing with you anymore today. *looks down at his son and smiles again* Come on, let's go grab something fresh! *pads out with him* -Darkmist

Besides me? *jokes as she pads over to the pile* -Frecklenose

I know how much you love it. And I love doing it. -Treetail

*rejoins Tigerfang* Sorry about that. Always more drama. Everything good? -Scorchgaze
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "Understandable. She's your family. I'm not. I wouldn't have expected you to step up for me." ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads out of the den* "Alright, lead the way." ~ Berryfrost

"Ah, and so 'adorable' makes an appearance," *teases* ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks completely confused* Well keep that dirty son of yours away from my daughter then! *growls watching them go*
Skyheart

*looks at Darkmist hearing him say that and has a worried look*
Tanglekit

*nods and continues towards the entrance of camp* So how was your gossip talk with Sweetbriar?
Strongbreeze

Oh haha very funny love.
Sunheart

I think something a little more then that.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well you're my friend now. Though when it comes to my family I'll need to take their said, I've got your back too. -Wrenflight

*nudges her playfully* Take the compliments! *purrs and wraps his paws around her* -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*Glances up at Scorchgaze and shrugs* Yea i guess i was just keeping tabs on Redshadow.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"It was fun. She's made progress with Falconstar so we were talking about that. How was a morning spent grooming your pelt?" *teases* ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Keep your dirty mouth shut about my kit, Skyheart! -Darkmist

I certainly thought so. *noses through the pile* -Frecklenose

Like? -Treetail

Is he doing anything he shouldn't be? -Scorchgaze
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* It was fun i dint want to disappoint you so i took extra time just to make sure i was stunning to look at.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"Mhm." *Tilts her head, genuine* "So then, what would you do if you ever took a mate? I mean if your siblings were upset with her - or him - , like really upset, and were forcing you to take a side. Who would you choose then?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs loudly and turns her head to lick his nose* "Let me go, you feind!" *teases, pulling against him* ~ Mistybreeze

*Smiles softly at him* "Well, you do look good. But you didn't have to try so hard; I mean... it's just me to impress." ~ Berryfrost
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I mean i dont think so....But he is being very touchy with his mate inside camp...
Tigerfang

*grins happy that he got a response from that* What you dont like it when i insult your kit? Remember what your mate called my kit?
Skyheart

*nudges Darkmist again* pa...
Tanglekit

Oh you know being on top of me taking advantage of me.
Flintstripe

If anything it was amateurish.
Sunheart
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I mean you are someone i want to impress i look up to you. *purrs exiting camp* You are brave,funny,caring and a good friend.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Pokes her head outside the Nursery to see what the comotion was about* ~ Thunderkit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Blushes slightly but looks away, biting her lip and resisting the urge to deny it* "Thanks Strongbreeze. That's... really sweet of you." ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*perks his ears* Its no problem *says happily and looks back at where they were going trying to make sure not to trip*
Strongbreeze

*glances at Thunderkit* Your dad again.
Foxkit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Notices how much he was focusing and cracks a grin* "StarClan Strongbreeze, relax. You patrol through here all the time. You won't stumble and fall." *Lets their pelts brush, hoping it reassures him* ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks her tail* "Wonder what's got him so worked up?" ~ Thunderkit
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*relaxes slightly* Well yea but if i were to stumble in front of you..Id never hear the end of it. *laughs slightly* But i guess you are right. *breathes in quickly*
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* I dont know i dont care all i care about is making sure Tanglekit doesnt get to close to Bloodkit. She is my best friend.
Foxkit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"Hey, remember that time I was chasing a rabbit and ran stright into you? You can't do much worse than that," *laughs* ~ Berryfrost

*Glances back at him* "You don't like Tanglekit?" ~ Thunderkit
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Of course not he is taking all of Bloodkits attention from me..*grumbles*
Foxkit

*laughs loudly* Ah that was a good day! I dont know how you managed to not only chase the rabbit into me but also completely take me of my paws in one motion.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
My siblings should know better than to ever do that. I may not be the biggest fan of Sunheart, but I'd never put my sister in a situation where she had to pick me or him. So if they did something like that...I'd tell them to rethink what it means to be a caring sibling. -Wrenflight

But where will you go? *pulls her close playfully* There's no where you can run from me! -Redshadow

*chuckles* Well thats not exactly a crime. -Scorchgaze

*swallows back his anger* I'm sorry Tanglekit. *Keeps heading for the pile* What would I do without you? *smiles at his son* I'd lose my head, huh? *looks to the pile* Look who it is. Uncle Sunheart and Aunt Frecklenose. -Darkmist

Sounds very nice. -Treetail
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Raises an eyebrow* "You have a crush on her too?" ~ Thunderkit

*Shrugs* "Talent?" ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*lashes his tail watching him go and turns around heading back to Hushpool* She isnt aloud to play with Tanglekit.
Skyheart

*nods at his father happily then gives Sunheart a mean look while changing it to a happier expression seeing Frecklenose*
Tanglekit

No i guess not..But its hard to watch.
Tigerfang

I mean its one of your favorite things to do to me isnt it?
Flintstripe
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Smiles* "There's another one: you're level-headed." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs and falls back onto her back, pressing agaisnt his chest with her paws* "I'll fight you off myself," *growls playfully* ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*makes a face* Ew no! She has just been spending to much time with Tanglekit and not me.
Foxkit

Uh huh its a special talent then. *looks on ahead again* I love seeing the lake when the moon is out its always so calming.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know you and Mistybreeze have a history. But you've got your own mate and kits now. -Scorchgaze

*noses through the pile* -Darkmist

*purrs in amusement* Hi Tanglekit. What are you up to today? -Frecklenose

Oh definitely. One of my very favorites. Who could blame me? -Treetail

I do my best to keep my cool. Easier said than done sometimes. All right well you gave me two in a row so now you get two! I may find that level headedness works for me, but I like the fierceness that you have. That's first. *flicks his tail while thinking* Secondly, you're quick on your paws. Now I don't mean fast, I mean you're a quick thinker. Always ready to act. You've certainly used that to your advantage during our bets. *purrs in amusement* -Wrenflight

I shall overpower you! *purrs and tries to nuzzle her* -Redshadow
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at him and flicks his tail• Yea I know that and that's not the issue...he is part of the group that killed Snowstep...and she was basically his mother I don't understand how she can be so close to him..
Tigerfang

I played with Bloodkit today! But she couldn't play outside becuase she snuck out of camp with Thunderkit.
Tanglekit

•glances at his brother still a bit upset with him still•
Sunheart

Hmm I can't blame you I know just how handsome I am.
Flintstripe

Hello Hushpool did you hear me?
Skyheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Love. Forgiveness. It might not make complete sense, but I understand it. And she's always had an attraction towards the troublemakers, so to speak. -Scorchgaze

*glances back at his brother* Still angry at me? -Darkmist

Well that's no good. Did you still have fun playing though? -Frecklenose

Yes yes I heard you. *huffs and lays down, grooming Bloodkit* Just thinking about how I'll be keeping track of and enforcing all these rules. -Hushpool

*casts a slight glare up at her father* -Bloodkit

Mmhmm. All these sexy muscles, that handsome face. -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I mean it can't be that hard all you have to do is keep her away from that kit. •looks down at Bloodkit• Do you have something to say?
Skyheart

•nods• yea! •purrs• I like playing with Bloodkit.
Tanglekit

Oh stop it your are just flattering me. •chuckles• if we were to talk about muscles then we would have to talk about you.
Flintstripe

•scoffs• you can say that again but still don't you think that's a bit much? •points to how he has her pinned down•
Tigerfang

Somewhat..•takes a vole• Is this good Frecklenose?
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
As long as they don't cross any lines then I don't much care. Jealous that you haven't gotten as many cuddles lately? If you need a hug my arms are open. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*nods* Yea looks good. *turns her attention back to Tanglekit and smiles* Is she your best friend? -Frecklenose

Well would you like to talk about it? -Darkmist

*turns her head away from him, refusing to speak to him* -Bloodkit

Bloodkit don't give your father attitude. -Hushpool

This rule is beyond dumb. Tanglekit is my friend just like Foxkit and it's not fair that I can't play with him just because Dad and Darkmist argued. -Bloodkit

Oh please do. *grins* -Treetail
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•shrugs• Depends are you going to act all high and mighty again?
Sunheart

A hug wouldn't hurt. •grins at him• but I might have to skip out this time.
Tigerfang

•nods happily• Yea she is really nice to me.
Tanglekit

•gives his daughter a look• You said it yourself Bloodkit you want to be the best warrior so you can't have any distractions and he is a distraction.
Skyheart

I mean the way your shoulders flex out its so hot. •licks his cheek• but I escpecially love when you are all over me so I can feel them up close and personal.
Flintstripe
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"So you're jealous." ~ Thunderkit

*Follows his gaze* "Yeah, I guess it is. I never leave camp at night. I always feel paranoid, like something is hiding in a bush or stalking me." ~ Berryfrost

"Never!" *Declares with a laugh* *Growls and takes his paw into her mouth, tugging and nibbling on it playfully* ~ Mistybreeze

*Smiles and shrugs* "Blackpelt always said to think on my paws and be ready to act, since I couldn't exactly use brute force or strength to a fight. I'm strong, but I'm probably not going to overpower someone." *Looks him up and down for a moment* "I suppose you're handsome." ~ Shiverpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm just much too appealing. That's the problem isn't it? *jokes* -Scorchgaze

Well when I have kits will you be friends with them too? *purrs* -Frecklenose

*huffs* No. Sunheart I just want the best for you. -Darkmist

*turns back to him* I will become the best warrior no matter what! Nothing is going to stand in my way and I mean that. But it's still nice to have friends, dad. -Bloodkit

Thats my favorite part too. *winds around him* -Treetail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs a bit* You suppose? I can't tell if that's really a compliment or not. -Wrenflight

*wraps his free paw tightly around her back and yanks her close* You'll never escape from me. *purrs* -Redshadow