Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13701-13750 of 31229

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Thats still in the air many cats are still uncertain about where his loyalty lies...
Tigerfang

*shrugs* You two are still stuck in here so there isnt much to do.
Tanglekit

Yea nice Job you two! *lays down boredly*
Foxkit

*bites her neck lightly* Oh come on you know.
Sunheart

*swallows the rabbit* And your genius mate demands more attention!
Skyheart

No! *says quickly* I have Wrenflight but he is out chasing someone around.
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*paws his paws around her ankles and pins her front paws above her head, now trying to get her back ones with his* -Wrenflight

I'll work on getting up here with a full run later. So what's next? Want me to keep practicing that? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. He's starting to get more comfortable with his clanmates so I think that's a good sign. It could mean his loyalty is adapting to the entire clan, not just Mistybreeze. -Scorchgaze

*gasps softly* Okay you're right. -Frecklenose

*purrs* As you wish. *grooms his shoulders*. -Hushpool

*rolls her eyes* If you're gonna complain about it you don't have to stay in here. -Bloodkit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"Ohh right, he's in love with Rainpaw." ~ Berryfrost

*Kicks him powerfully in the stomach, just saying of nailing his lower area* ~ Shiverpaw

"Go at it a few more times, unless you wanted to do something specific." ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes his up against hers so her legs were on the outside of his* -Wrenflight

Well, I had one idea, but now I'm starting to rethink it. *flicks her tail in amusement before climbing down to try the running again* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*grins* Actually i got some juicy gossip you might enjoy.
Strongbreeze

*grins at her* Npw what was that cute little sound?
Sunheart

*purrs happily laying hsi head down*
Skyheart

Well there is nothing to do out there either the other ktis are to small!
Foxkit

Yea well we hope so at least..
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* We can hope. -Scorchgaze

*blushes lightly* You know how sensitive my neck and ears are. -Frecklenose

Feel good? *continues to groom his fur* -Hushpool

I guess. -Bloodkit
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"And what was that?" ~ Falconstar

*Wraps her legs tight around him and pulls him further, trying to find a better angle* ~ Shiverpaw

*Ears perk* "Oh? It's about time!" ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes his weight down on her, still holding her forepaws above her head* -Wrenflight

*flicks her tail to her brother and Shiverpaw* What they're doing. *runs at the tree again, trying to get a full run up, but again having to leap some* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*grins* You know it will cost you though.
Strongbreeze

Oh i know and i think its adorable. *nips her neck again*
Sunheart

Feels great! *stretches out*
Skyeahrt

Anyways deputy do you need anything else from me?
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope! You're free for the rest of the day. -Scorchgaze

*shivers, moaning quietly* -Frecklenose

Want a back rub? -Hushpool
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
That would be AMAZING. *closes his eyes*
Skyheart

*purrs arching slightly* Thank starclan!
Tigerfang

*rolls them so he was ontop* Naughty little warrior wants something doesnt she?
Sunheart
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"good gossip is worth any cost. Whatdoya want?" ~ Berryfrost

"Sparing? Why would you-" *Stops when he turns around and catches sight of the duo* "Wrenflight, Shiverpaw, whatever you're doing it doesn't look like sparing. At least not the way your mentors taught you!" ~ Falconstar

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Hmmm...*ticks his claws on the ground* What do you have to offer?
Strongbreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes in amusement* I haven't been working you that hard! -Scorchgaze

What do you have to offer me? *purrs and tugs on his neck* -Frecklenose

All right stretch out on your stomach. -Hushpool

*looks flustered now, letting his guard down* -Wrenflight

*laughs softly from up on the branch* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Raises an eyebrow* "You're the one who said it was going to cost. What do you want?" ~ Berryfrost

*Takes advantage of the moment and lands a powerful kick to his chest, knocking him onto his back* *Panting, scrambles to climb on top of him and pin him, smirking tiredly when she succeeds* "Obviously it's sparring on my part. It's not my fault Wrenflight gets a little bit too into it. He's only a tom, after all." ~ Shiverpaw

"For StarClan's sake," *growls underneath his breath* ~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That is untrue! I do my best to wrangle you in whatever way I can because you tend to use rather questionable methods. -Wrenflight

*makes her way back down the tree* It could have been a lot worse you know. *says to Falconstar* They could have actually been doing questionable things as opposed to just sparring in ways that look like they were. -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"Questionable methods?" *asks sharply* ~ Falconstar

"I just don't follow his code of honor, that's all!" *Looks at Wrenflight accusingly* "I've never pinned your paws above your head and pressed my lower half against you. Now that I think about it, that was just downright dirty." ~ Shiverpaw

*Rolls his eyes at Sweetbriar's attempt at peace* "Sure they could have." *replies to her* "But I know what questionable sparring turns in to; and it takes a turn for the worse very, very easily." ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It wasn't meant to be sexual! -Wrenflight

*rolls her eyes in return* What's the worst that could happen? They share a kiss? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Flicks her tail dismissively as she jumps off of him* "A likely story. Never put your paws on me again, you hormone-driven fox-heart." ~ Shiverpaw

*Shoots her a dark look* "I don't know why you're throwing that option around so idly. And anyway, it could lead to much more extreme situations than kissing." ~ Falconstar

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits up, shaking the dirt from his fur* Shiverpaw, relax. I'm telling you it wasn't meant to be inappropriate. -Wrenflight

*shrugs* Whatever they chose to do is their own business. They're two fully grown cats completely capable of making their own decisions. As long as they aren't hurting anyone why does it matter to you? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
How about a nice stroll around the lake at night? Im sure this information is worth that.
Strongbreeze

*does as she says*
Skyheart

I have plenty to offer.
Sunheart

You totally have! Sometimes i think you do it on purpose for me turning you down.
Tigerfang
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*scoffs* "Whatever." *turns to look at Falconstar* "And just before we came out here he was going on about how he certainly wouldn't complain if a pretty she-cat rubbed all over him. The nerve!" *spins around and marches smartly back towards camp* ~ Shiverpaw

*watches Shiverpaw leave, only catching the tail end of Sweetbriar's question* *Turns to stare at her* "Why does it matter to me what my Clanmates do? I mean you're right to an extent - what they do is of no importance to you. But I'm their Clan leader - anything that any of my Clanmates do is important to me! Especially where your brother concerned, considering he's already on thin ice right now." ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*looks confuzed* "Why would you want that as payment?" ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* Oh come on, that was years ago. You really think I'd hold a grudge that long? -Scorchgaze

Give me all you've got then. *purrs and wraps her paws around his neck* -Frecklenose

*rubs up and down his back, working out the knotted muscles* -Hushpool
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*narrows her eyes slightly* I care about my clanmates very much. I'd fight tooth and claw for any one of them. Especially for my family. I know it's your duty as leader to watch over us, but I don't think it's even the clan leader's business to stick their nose in the personal relationships between warriors. If Wrenflight and Shiverpaw are pursuing a relationship or ever if they aren't, that's not the business of anyone but the two of them. *lashes her tail* So don't criticize my brother for his relationships when he isn't hurting anyone. Thin ice or not. -Sweetbriar

Sweetbriar it's fine. I'm going to apologize to Shiverpaw. *dips his head briefly before hurrying after Shiverpaw* Shiverpaw hold on a second! -Wrenflight
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks dumbly* I..i dont know...*shuffles his paws not really sure what to do now.
Strongbreeze

*rubs against her and sucks on her neck*
Sunheart

Well i dont know that! *grins* I mean come on do you think i know whats going on in that head of yours.
Tigerfang

*purrs* Hmm those paws of yours are very useful
Skyheart

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*rolls his eyes hard, annoyed that she didn't understand his bigger picture* "Great StarClan, you must think that I hate love and relationships and I want all of my Clanmates to never take on a mate because it's the path I chose for myself, right? If Shiverpaw wasn't still techinically an apprentice and Wrenflight hadn't of provoked Sunheart into a fight the other day, I wouldn't care what they did. But your brother IS on thin ice, but it goes deeper than that - maybe you can't tell, but Shiverpaw isn't exactly making the best decisions right now. She's fought with Rainpaw and mated with your sister's mate because she's feeling confused, and her mentor just passed. I won't speak so surely for Wrenflight, but she isn't in a place where perusing a relationship is a wise decision. If she really wants to then I can't stop her, but I care about them both and I'm going to do my best to make sure they don't hurt each other or themselves." *looks at her for a moment and then,* "When I was their age, do you know what I told others when a she-cat and I would sneak off to fool around? That we were just going to spar. Sometimes that really was all we did. Sometimes we did other things, and it always started out like Wrenflight and Shiverpaw were." *Shakes his head* "I'm not saying all this because I just hate love and relationships, which I'm sure is what the Clan is inclined to think at this point. It's because I care, and when cats don't make wise decisions for themselves, either someone else can step in or they can learn the hard way." ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*huffs* "I said to leave me alone." ~ Shiverpaw

*raises an eyebrow* "Thennn.... why did you say it?" ~ Berryfrost
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
True. Most of the time I doubt you know what's going on in your own head. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*moans and arches up against him* -Frecklenose

Oh I know. *purrs and licks his ears while massaging his back and shoulders* -Hushpool
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I just like spending time with you..so i thought that a night stroll around the lake would be fun.
Strongbreeze

Oh shush you. I know plenty of whats going on in my head.
Tigerfang

*pulls his muzzle away* Cute little sounds like always. *slowly pushes into her*
Sunheart

Hmhmm do you think the kits make Darkmist lose his mind yet?
Skyheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Shiverpaw at least let me apologize. I honestly truly didn't mean anything inappropriate and I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm sorry that I did. It was never my intention. -Wrenflight

I'm not completely blind to the grand scheme of things, Falconstar. I understand where she's coming from and I understand where you're coming from. However, I don't have much sympathy for Shiverpaw. If she's going to continue making mistakes that's her own fault. She has to figure things out for herself and whether or not she's still technically an apprentice she's older than my littermates and I. So apprentice or not she should have the wisdom of any other warrior her age. The reason I get so defensive is because I understand my brother. I understand all my siblings; we understand each other more than anyone else could understand us. Wrenflight has the purest intentions and heart of any cat I know. So when others don't care to understand his behavior or his intentions it frustrates me. *shakes her head slightly* It isn't difficult to understand him. He's about as open as the water and just as clear. So if someone doesn't understand him they clearly don't care or just aren't taking the smallest amount of time to. *turns back to the tree, not particularly wanting to continue the conversation of having to justify her defensiveness of her brother* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You sure about that? -Scorchgaze

Y-You know I just can't help myself. *tightens her grip on his shoulders* -Frecklenose

That's very possible. Those rascals never know when to rest. -Hushpool
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*slows down and shakes her head, although she was grinning* "StarClan Wrenflight, relax! I was just messing with Falconstar - and maybe you, just a bit. I'm not upset." ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles a bit hesitantly* "Alright then, I guess." ~ Berryfrost

*Watches her for a moment, eyes narrowed in frustration* *Stands up and moves to block her path, and before she can say anything he touches their muzzles, then kisses her* ~ Falconstar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(First of all, I damn knew it!! XD) *is silent for a few moments* That very well may have been the best acting I've ever seen. I'm very impressed. *nudges her lightly* Seriously though, you had me worried! And you almost got me in some serious hot water with Falconstar! I don't need anymore of that. *cuffs her playfully* -Wrenflight

(Secondly, that I did not expect at all O.O) *face flushes dark red, letting out a soft, muffled squeak of surprise**takes a moment to get over the initial shock before lightly kissing back* -Sweetbriar
tanglebelly commented…
same 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*perks his ears* Really!? Great! *purrs happily and settles down* Okay so what i was hiding is that Wrenflight may have a slight crush on Shiverpaw. *chuckles* He told me himself.
Strongbreeze

*Cuffs him* Yes im sure you dirty tom.
Tigerfang

*flexs his shoulders at her reaction moving in and out slowly* Thats sounds like a personal problem.
Sunheart

*yawns relaxing* Thats true Bloodkit doesnt really sleep does she?
Skyheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Strongbreeze you son of a bitch! XD It's not a crush yet, it's admiration lol

Why am I dirty?! *looks his pelt over* -Scorchgaze

D-Depends. *huffs and moans lightly* Take me like this too close to camp and who knows if I'll be able to keep my voice down. -Frecklenose

I try to get her to sleep normal hours, but she's always still awake when I finally doze off and she's always awake before me. Usually anyway. -Hushpool
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Someone has to keep you and your cats on your toes xD

*eyes widen* "But he's always liked Rainpaw!" ~ Berryfrost

*nudges him back, genuinely smiling* "I wouldnt have played along if you got into any real trouble. Besides, I've done worse to you, and it was actually on purpose." ~ Shiverpaw

*Gently eases her into her back, deepening the kiss* ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
HEY From what he heard it sounded like a crush!

*nods excitedly* I know but he said that he talked to her about it and they decided to be friends. Havent you noticed him hanging out with Shiverpaw more and more?
Strongbreeze

*pants lightly* Maybe i dont care if they hear us. *pricks at her back lightly*
Sunheart

No i ment it mentally! *rolls his eyes* Sure you arent loosing your marbles from being so old?
Tigerfang

Frowns* well just make her go to sleep then thats what i do.
Skyheart
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
"Well yeah, but I figured he was just helping her train after Blackpelt passed..." ~ Berryfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well bravo because I'm on my tippy toes now XD

Evil genius you are. *laughs* Well played once again, Shiverpaw. -Wrenflight

*grips his shoulders tightly with her paws, her body shivering from a mix of emotions and nerves**returns the depth of the kiss, soft broken moans getting caught in her throat* -Sweetbriar
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks even more confused* That makes even less sense! My mind is as pure as freshly fallen snow! -Scorchgaze

*moans louder, shudders going up and down her back* T-Then don't hold back...*licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

I typically do, but who knows if she just wakes back up after I fall asleep. -Hushpool
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*shrugs nonchalant, but still smiling* "I try." *pauses* "I really wouldn't have let you take the fall for Falconstar. If I thought he was genuinely furious, I would have set him straight." ~ Shiverpaw

"Relax," *murmers huskily in her hear, before nuzzling his head underneath her neck to lick and suck on her pulse point* ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Gah kits are so hard to understand! *grumbles*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Well thats all i know so now you owe me that night stroll. *grins*
Strongbreeze

*gasps lightly thrusting harder getting closer to finishing*
Sunheart

Ugh now you are just confusing me! *smacks himself on the face with a paw8
Tigerfang
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's comforting. Like I said, I'm on too thin of ice to do much talking back. Even if I wasn't under his watchful eye he's intimidating and pretty scary. I don't know how my sister has the nerve to just say whatever to him. -Wrenflight

E-Easier said than done! *squeaks out before moaning a bit more clearly**her neck had become significantly sensitive since he'd toyed with it twice before* -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
...*is silent for a moment before laughing* Maybe we are losing it in our old age. -Scorchgaze

*holds onto him tightly as her legs begin to shake* -Frecklenose

You can say that again. *shrugs, still rubbing his back* I think we're doing a good job with ours though. -Hushpool
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs slightly* "Don't look so smug. It's not like it's a big deal." ~ Berryfrost

*Glances behind them* "For real. I wonder if they're still arguing?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Cute moans," *remarks, nipping slightly at her flesh* ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*frowns slightly* I hope not. I don't want her getting herself in more trouble for my sake. Lucky for her though he has more patience with her than with me for obvious reasons. -Wrenflight

*gasps, her body jerking up slightly* W-W-What...*huffs slightly, still moaning, her face even more red* What's th-this all about? -Sweetbriar
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*glances at him* "Obvious?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Proving a point." *Steps away from her, green eyes cool even though he was burning up underneath his pelt.* "Did you feel things escalating?" ~ Falconstar
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Yea i guess you are right it isnt that big of a deal. *says coolly*
Strongbreeze

*nods* They are still alive.
Skyheart

*gives her one final hard thrust and finishes holding her tightly*
Sunheart

*chuckles* Yea i guess.
TIgerfang