斯蒂芬妮·梅耶 interested about the other sequel: Forever Dawn

kathyacaps posted on Jul 06, 2008 at 02:09PM
i learned that stephenie meyer also wrote another sequel to twilight, and it was entitled "forever dawn". however, she didn't pursue its publication since it wasn't exactly for young adults and it contained some mature content. well, perhaps its unknown to you, but your series also has a more mature following here where i'm from. i'm 19 years old. i've been reading the twilight series, and i was just wondering how things would have turned out the way stephenie meyer originally intended for more mature audiences. it would be really quite interesting to read about edward and bella's relationship in a more mature setting, where they are less inhibited and are able to make decisions with less restrictions.

sincerely though, ms. meyer, i know that you're planning to publish midnight sun to let readers know edward's version of the story... if that's the case, would it also be possible to let your more mature readers know the original story you had intended for edward and bella? in your site you mentioned that you wrote forever dawn even before new moon. it would really be fascinating. and honestly, i would prefer to read about your characters as more mature individuals doing and making more mature choices in the original story that you had intended for them.

please? =) i really hope this message reaches you. just a thought. =) thanks.
last edited on Jul 06, 2008 at 02:10PM

斯蒂芬妮·梅耶 121 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...