斯蒂芬妮·梅耶 What did 你 think of the Movie CLip that was played on Sunday? And what do 你 think will happen in Breaking Dawn?

twilovers posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 03:42PM
^^^ Read the question it says it all!
-----

My opinion: I think the clip was breathe taking but they could have done better on the music in the background. I mean it was pretty cheesy, but instead of that it was flawless...and James was really hott. In the next book I cant really think of what will happen that is why I am asking you guys and I mean I heard a lot about Leah imprinting on Jacob but Jacob still likes Bella. Just another love triangle.

斯蒂芬妮·梅耶 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 mrsblack_1089 said…
Yah Stephenie relly loves love triangles! :D But I don't really have a clue about the fourth book. I read the first chapter and I get it that they are getting married and Jacob is missing and ignoring everyone, even Bella! Which is even making me MORE curious. But I heard someone say that Jacob would crash the wedding. But in Eclipse it says that he didn't look at the date...I suppose he could have heard it from Seth or something though. I just don't know. I really want Bella to love Jake and give him his happily ever after! I mean, Jake's too young (16 for Pete's sake!!) to have a broken heart. I fear for my fave wolf! But to me, the perfect content for this book would to have Bella be more sure of her choice for Edward, at least, if she must have him, and Jacob could imprint on Angela. Something along those lines. I just think that Stephenie will pull through for us and make the book amazing; she always does. :D