噬魂师 Gettingan 图标 and banner

yadayada posted on May 16, 2011 at 10:04AM
Do people want to get an icon and banner for this club?

If so we need someone to design one

then post it in the images section

then create a pick with an end date so people can vote if they want to changethe banner and icon

then email the staff to change it

It's explained more here - link

So, do people wanna o that?

噬魂师 18 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
Sure. I think this could be the icon, since it's the symbol/icon (Not sure if it is...) of the anime. I'll try working on the banner, but it might not go well and I might not complete it...
"A sound 'soul' rests within a sound mind. A sound 'soul' rests within a sound body..."
 Sure. I think this could be the icon, since it's the symbol/icon (Not sure if it is...) of the anime.
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
Just tried creating a banner... EPIC FAIL! My Photoshop just had to stop working when I needed it... ugh!
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
How about this for a banner? It would have to be cropped, but I think it's pretty good, don't you? And just so you know, I found it, but didn't make it. I wish! *sigh*
 How about this for a banner? It would have to be cropped, but I think it's pretty good, don't you? An
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
^ OMG! That would work! Awesome job! Did you post it in the Photos yet?
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
I'll be sure to! Should I crop it to fit better, and then post it, or leave it as is?
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
Maybe you could crop it just a little bit judging by the default banner of the club.
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
Okay! I'll do that! ^^
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
Okay! It's cropped and posted!
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
Awesome! Hmm... do you think we should make the pick for both of them already?
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
I just did! ^^
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
Thanks!!
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
smile
Okay! I'm sending in the links now!
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
Okay! I sent it! Here it is! (Note: I put it under the category "suggestions")

Hello, I am representing the members of the Soul Eater fan club in a request to change our icon and banner. They are both currently set to default, and it would be wonderful if you would change them. I also want to apologize now for poor categorization of this message. I honestly had no idea what category it belonged to.

Here's the new icon:
link

And here's the pick to support it:
link

Here's the new club banner:
link

And here's the pick to back it up:
link

Thank you for your time and assistance in advance! :)
一年多以前 yadayada said…
laugh
yAy, I hope they change them soon
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
Yay! Thanks Bananaaddict! I was planning on sending it myself, but school, ugh! Apologies, for doing all the work.
一年多以前 Bananaaddict said…
Lol, it's fine! I enjoyed it!
一年多以前 yadayada said…
I like the new icon and banner, but why's aren't they the one's we voted on?
一年多以前 ChocoLuvr101 said…
I think the club creator finally got active and put the icon and banner at the last minute.