《混乱之子》 Son of Sons of Anarchy (clothes)

denmark1982 posted on Oct 10, 2014 at 07:39PM
hello everyone..
i have some questions for the logo (Sons of anarchy) and some call it trade mark
i have some problems with a clothes they saids to i dont have permission to use the logos on the clothes i will have printed on.. and when i look around om the net so cant i find anyone who owns the mark and logo... is there some place i can ask so i can use on my clothes or i mean permission to use the logo and mark.. i need a answer so i can a prove then i can get on my clothes

save

《混乱之子》 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 denmark1982 said…
it is important... plz answer.. ;)
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
FOX owns Sons of Anarchy and its logo. I doubt they will allow anyone but an authorized manufacturer or retailer to use their logo, but you can contact them through the official FX store link. (Or just buy the officially licensed merchandise while you're there at the link.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 denmark1982 said…
but there are many firms whi deals with clothes with the logo and marks.. and i have check on the who owns the logo and there onone who owns it..
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
SOA and all its logos are owned by FX, which is owned by Fox. If you want to use their logos (or anything trademarked) on your own merchandise, you have to obtain a license. (link is a helpful article on copyrights and licensing.)
一年多以前 denmark1982 said…
yes i know that-- but who can i write to to get that License i have try to write to fox films and the other link you gave me... but is there not other places there give that license
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
FX or Fox. I don't know what else to tell you.