Sonic 粉丝 Characters Comfortable With Meeting A Reaper?

demonzicangelz posted on Feb 17, 2014 at 10:28AM
Alright, this here is my boy seth. Hes been a long ways, it started oof with his best friend killing him out of fear to him coming back a fallen angel to completely losing his mind and becoming the devils wing man. AKA he now does all the dirty work. Anyways, hes open for questions. Ask, tell, compliment or hate on him about anything. Id say he doesnt bite....but momma told me lying was bad. Alright Sethy poo their yours. (I also give five props to those who cooperate!)

Seth: alright, whose first. Fire away, times short.....
 Alright, this here is my boy seth. Hes been a long ways, it started oof with his best friend killing

Sonic 粉丝 Characters 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 LorMel said…
Dawn: So you work for the Devil?
demonzicangelz commented…
Seth: Sure, I guess 你 can call it that. *growls* I never get paid though, so 你 could hardly call it a job. h 一年多以前
LorMel commented…
Dawn: Would 你 kill me if I asked 你 to? 一年多以前
Seth: *he smirks and looks her over, his eyes glowed faintly* Oh, sweetheart. I could do 更多 than that. 一年多以前
LorMel commented…
Amber: *she blushes* 一年多以前
一年多以前 eeveexox said…
ok hi XD
seth: thats all 你 have to say, the world could use less useless people like 你 *growls* 一年多以前
一年多以前 eeveexox said…
hey >:C don't be mean im sleeply
一年多以前 kittiez12 said…
Hey Seth....Do You Like Working For Satan Himself?
一年多以前 unknown99 said…
Miyuki: Weeeee! Another hell keeper pawn!

Note: Miyuki is a grim reaper.
Seth: I am no pawn! *spits and grumbles a bit* Im the devils right hand man...his number one (someone give the boy a cookie) 一年多以前
一年多以前 unknown99 said…
(Hello?)